Killer Women: Cancelled; No Season Two But…

Killer Women canceled by abc To no surprise, ABC has pulled the plug on Killer Women after one season. However, there is a bit of good news for fans of this low-rated Tuesday night series.

Killer Women revolves around Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer), a tough-as-nails female Texas Ranger. Other series performers include Marc Blucas, Alex Fernandez, Marta Milans, Michael Trucco, Beth Riesgraf, Vincent Fuentes, and Paul Howard Smith.

The crime drama debuted as a mid-season replacement on January 7th, attracting a meager 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.96 million viewers. As bad as those ratings were, the show’s performance would only get worse in later weeks. The network ended up pulling Killer Women after six of the eight episodes had run. The last airing drew a 0.6 rating with 3.22 million.

Though the show won’t be back fo a second season, ABC has at least released the final two episodes. “Demons” and the series finale, “Queen Bee,” can be seen below.

What do you think? Did you like the Killer Women series? Would you have liked to have seen a second season?

Casey October 15, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Loved this show. I agree . . . whomever decided to cancel this, needs to be cancelled!! BRING IT BACK!!!!

Thresa September 26, 2014 at 3:12 pm

They didn’t even give the show a chance to survive. That wasn’t even fair to the show. I loved that show and looked forward every week to watch it. It had a good storyline.

kerry September 23, 2014 at 10:03 pm

This is why most of my TV watching goes to CBS and NBC. ABC and FOX cater to the lowest common denominator. I will admit though Castle, I watch on TNT and I watch Once Upon a Time on Netflix.

Yolanda Alvarez September 23, 2014 at 9:06 am

It is a shame that this show Killer Women was cancelled. Especially in light of the NFL abuse that has been bought to the lime light. Molly’s character was courageous and gave women who watched this show that abuse can happen to educated women. That there is a way out. ABC did not give this show its time to fly on its own.

Jan September 22, 2014 at 12:57 pm

This was a really good show. I was so looking forward to the 2nd season. I can’t believe it was cancelled!

Cathey Day September 21, 2014 at 11:53 pm

I really liked the show and was looking forward to a new season! Need to evaluate your dismissals better!

Sharon Breedlove September 20, 2014 at 7:34 am

ABC always pulls the good shows to keep the crap like The Middle and Shark Tank. They get a really good action series and they put it up against a popular show on another station and don’t give it a chance. Castle is the only action series you have that is worth watching. Killing Women was as good or better than Walker Texas Ranger. You didn’t give it a chance. I don’t know who makes the decisions to cancel at ABC, but they need to be cancelled too.

sunny September 18, 2014 at 12:27 pm

its been a long time since I got hooked on watching a tv series. From the first episode I was just loving it … the plots, the characters the mix it was genius, loved it cant believe it was cancelled… probably because its a clean cut straight talk none of that cursing junk, booty shaking boob showing raunchy show. some of us would like a show to be just as normal as most of us are.

Suzie Clarke September 13, 2014 at 10:39 am

I really loved the show . I thought it was original and alot better than Walker Texas Ramger which lasted a long time. I think the reason it was cancelled was because it was a female ranger and alot of men don’t like to see a female ranger bad ass. I loved it.aybe they can reconsider and bring it back next season .

Carmen September 13, 2014 at 12:17 am

so bummed that this show was cancelled. I was totally ready for the next season. whats up with that ABC. very disappointed. some of the ABC shows that stay are lame then you put on a kick ass show like this one and now its gone. so bummed…. :(. you didn’t give it a chance. maybe if you dropped it in the right time slot it would have got more attention because this show ROCKED!!!