Kyle XY: Campaign Support for the Cancelled TV Show

Kyle XY supportSad Kyle XY news. Though the show has been a big success for ABC Family for most of its run, the network has decided to cut Kyle XY short after three seasons and 43 episodes. Understandably the TV show’s many fans are very upset about the cancellation and are hoping that the series can continue in some way.

Though it’s very rare that fan campaigns can change a network executive’s mind, it can happen. Recently, the executive producer of Friday Night Lights said he believes the show has survived in large part because NBC has recognized the passion of its audience. If nothing else, Kyle XY fans are certainly passionate. We’ve created this page to keep track of the ways that viewers can show support for Kyle XY.

Watch Kyle XY on ABC Family
Essentially, the most important thing to a network is for as many as possible 18-49 viewers. The more that watch, the more money the network can charge for their advertising. Watch every episode on TV — live, if possible — and encourage others to do the same. Perhaps one of them is secretly a Nielson family!

Write the network
Express your passion for the show but be respectful and polite. Everyone responds best to courtesy. E-mails are nice but personal snail-mail is even better. Some fans are sending packages of Sour Patch Kids while others are sending postcards with “Viz Allati” (from season two) written on them.

Mr. Paul Lee
President
ABC Family
500 South Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521
  Ms. Kate Juergens
Executive VP, Original Series
Programming & Development
ABC Family
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

Sign a petition
Helpful hints: Use your real name rather than a screen name or “anonymous.” Explaining why you love the show is much better than “I support this petition.” Sign a petition only once. Spamming isn’t helpful.
Our Kyle XY Petition
Petition Spot

Become active with a group
Get in touch with other fans and become involved with their efforts. Here are just a few that are out there. Search your favorite social network to find more.
ABC Family’s Kyle XY Facebook group
Save the Tub MySpace group

Sites & Forums
Here are a places populated with fans that are dedicated to saving the show.
ABC Family’s Kyle XY forum
KyleXY.net
MDallas.net
SaveKyleXY.com
SaveTheTub.com

Post a button
If you have a blog or website, you can use this button to let people know you want Kyle XY to continue. To use it, right click on the image and save it to your hard drive. Upload it to your site or blog and then link it to the petition, this page, or another Kyle resource.

Support videos
Consider posting a video about why the show should be saved. Some viewers may not read news online but many do watch YouTube videos. Here are a couple compilations of videos that we found.

Are you doing something unique to try to save Kyle XY? Let us know by posting below!

Daring September 14, 2013 at 10:36 am

Stop thinking about money for once and make season 4 happen!! We want Kyle back!!!

Jamie July 25, 2013 at 5:30 pm

I think that one way to get them to stop canceling what very FEW good shows are out there…is to completely boycott the network or any new shows that come out. It’s not like it’ll kill people to miss new shows that do come out to see if they’re good…I am going to start doing just that. If they can’t get any viewers, maybe they’ll put the good shows back on, or risk the slam of bad ratings. =) The more people who do it, the less likely they are to stop airing what people actually like. Eventually it’s going to happen anyways if they keep up. Why kill what gives you good ratings? Why kill good shows? I don’t get the point of that at all!

crAsH July 2, 2013 at 5:48 pm

Please remove this seriah, PLS !!!

Tatyana July 2, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Please, continue the story about Kyle and Jessy. How could you stop it on the peak of development of the events?? That’s not right to do and even amoral! I can hardly sleep at nights..I always see this picture infront of my eyes when Kyle is having a fight with his “brother”..
I saw millions of people’s comments on different russian websites, nobody of them could ever say anything bad, everybody wants these series back! Please listen to us and complete the 4th season! We are looking forward impatiently..

John March 25, 2013 at 10:26 am

Lets bring it back! http://reupp.org/tv/kylexy

Mariah March 13, 2013 at 2:37 am

Me and my family never knew about this show till this year.
As I watched the first one I was interested.
Each day after school I’d do my homework and watch Kyle XY.
I watched every episode every day as I got to the ending and say season 3 I thought to myself how will it end on episode 10 season 3
Then I realized the store had no great ending and like up what happened today.
Why end the show.
This show brought my family amazing things
Actually interested on what we were watching.
I was never a fa of tv till I saw this.
Now I do sports but have nothing to watch.
The rest of the shows don’t have action or smartness.
Kyle and Jessie were like super teenagers which made it so addictive to watch.
All I ask of this is to bring season 4.
This show may bring more views to ABC Family.
I miss Kyle XY!
Please bring the show back.

Anonymous March 4, 2013 at 7:49 am

its cool stoey

Jessica Wong March 2, 2013 at 12:13 am

Continue the show , Because I really like it and I don’t want it to end or be cancelled because of low ratings or something. Bring it back. We all want it back. We feel sorry that it ended.

paul January 16, 2013 at 10:08 pm

please bring back kyle&jessi! best series evahh!

JACK January 12, 2013 at 9:47 am

Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still want Kyle XY !!!!!!!!!!!! Please !!! This is THE BEST SERIE OF THE WORLD !!!!!!

Саша December 23, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Please remove the 4th season!

Alina November 24, 2012 at 3:12 pm

FINISH IT PROPERLY!

Александра October 12, 2012 at 5:40 am

на верника закрыли сериал потому что было мало поклонников, но ведь и сейчас люди начинают писать отзовы и коментарии и возмущаются! “Как так можно закрыть сериал не раскрыв суть его?” Если его начали показывать, начали снимать и оборвали, создав интригу, так будь те же добры сесть и подумать ещё раз, а правильно ли вы сделали? Вы создали интригу по всему миру, опубликовали и тут же написали что всё! Вот он счастливый конец! Всех интересует самый важный вопрос сериала с кем же остается Кайл(Мэтью Джозеф Даллас)? с Амандой(Кристен Праут) или же с Джесси(Джейми Александер)? Так же интересует вопрос Убьёт ли Кайл своего брата и это правда что он его брат? Ну и т.д. Может для кого-то там и хватит 3-х сезонов и 43-х серий, но нам всем интересно! Лично я может и узнала о сериале “Кайл XY” только в этом году, но я же всё таки узнала о нём! Поэтому у вас ещё есть надежды что бы продолжить снимать сериал! Надеюсь вы меня услышите и ещё раз всё проанализируете!!!

myxacs October 4, 2012 at 11:54 am

continue to shoot series, such series as kyle
it is a lot of, but as it presented! I am sure that around the world looked series isn’t agree once with its closing, simply advertizing of series was weak and living in Russia it reached me in 2012…
about pluses of these series in comparison with others speeches can’t be…

meria lozz September 28, 2012 at 12:54 am