Rizzoli & Isles: Season Three Returns November 27th

RIZZOLI & ISLES on TNT returnsThe team of Rizzoli & Isles are returning to TV screens on Tuesday, November 27th, reports The Futon Critic.

TNT’s crime drama ended its summer run on August 14th after 10 episodes. The remaining five episodes of season three will begin airing in November and likely finish on Christmas. Epiosde 11 is titled “Class Action Satisfaction.”

To date, season three of Rizzoli & Isles has averaged a 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.43 million total viewers.

The TNT series was renewed for a fourth season of 15 episodes back in late June and those are expected to begin running next summer.

What do you think? Are you looking forward to the return of Rizzoli & Isles? Would you prefer that all 15 episodes run at once, into September?

Margaret November 3, 2013 at 12:33 am

I love this show! My son tease me,whenever I am watching this show, He call Roselli & Molly..and we laugh..I am always watching it. I think Jane & Maura are like sisters who cares for one another. I love Jane’s mother and her brothers plus all her co-workers. It’s a great show. Very entertaining, great writing. The cast like family. I love the show.

Julie September 2, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I love this show! Please please don’t take it away. I know Mr. Young is going to be greatly missed but there are so few shows anymore that are entertaining and clean. Please keep this show. And if possible make a longer season set?? Like 20 or 25 episodes?

Cathy October 1, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Jane expected Maura for who she is and Maura has done the same.Jane will protect Maura always. And Maura has Jane’s back.love the show would like all episodes together thought

Cathy October 1, 2012 at 4:03 pm

I love this show.the friendship between Maura and Jane is priceless. Before Jane Maura had no one to care for her or know what it is like to have someone who truly cares about you she has always been alone.Jane has given Maura stability something that she never had.but Maura has made Jane softer and caring and they make a great team.

alexrizzoli September 27, 2012 at 9:02 am

I love this show.!!!I Would prefer that all 15 episodes run at once, in June:) But that’s not possible. IS IT?:)

ila September 17, 2012 at 7:19 am

I love this show, I can’t wait for the last 5 episodes and I think a season should be run altogether, I hate mid-season breaks especially if the season itself is so short

caroline thorne September 4, 2012 at 4:07 pm