Shark Tank: ABC Looking for Entrepreneurs for Season Two

Shark TankThe alphabet network recently announced that they were renewing Shark Tank for a second season. Though the program is popular with a devout group of viewers, it hasn’t exactly been a winner in the ratings. For now, ABC has only ordered seven new episodes.

The program features entrepreneurs pitching their ideas and businesses to a panel of possible investors, a group of millionaires nicknamed “the Sharks.” In season one, the panel was made up of Barbara Corcoran, Kevin Harrington, Robert Herjavec, Daymond John and Kevin O’Leary. In season two, comedian Jeff Foxworthy will join them for three episodes.

If you’d like a chance to pitch your idea to the sharks, you now have your chance. ABC is accepting applications. Here’s the official information.

ABC’S “SHARK TANK” IS BACK AND CASTING NOW!
Apply Online at SharkTankCasting@yahoo.com or Attend the Los Angeles Open Call on Friday, September 17

The producers of the ABC reality series “Shark Tank” are on a nationwide search to discover the next successful – and possibly wealthy – entrepreneurs, inventors, businesspersons, dreamers, promoters, creators and innovators. In each episode, budding entrepreneurs are given the unprecedented chance to make their business dreams come true.

Whether you just have an idea, are a start up or already operating successfully and looking to expand, if you feel you have a lucrative business/idea and could use financial backing, then “Shark Tank” is just the show for you. Casting is looking for aspiring entrepreneurs who can pitch their breakthrough business concepts, products, properties and services to moguls in hopes of landing investment funds. If selected, five self-made, brilliant but tough investors (the Sharks) could be willing to part with their own hard-earned cash to give you the funding you need to jumpstart your idea. But the Sharks aren’t just out to invest; they too have a goal — to own a piece of the venture.

Your business idea should be top-notch and something the Sharks will really want to sink their teeth into. It might even spark a bidding war between them. Who knows? You could be the fortunate entrepreneur who gets the Sharks to reveal their true level of interest and to bid up the price of your investment!

The Sharks are real estate mogul Barbara Corcoran, “infomercial” industry pioneer Kevin Harrington, technology innovator Robert Herjavec, fashion icon Daymond John and financial expert Kevin O’Leary. And in Season 2, successful businessman and comedian Jeff Foxworthy will join the panel for three episodes.

Apply now for your chance to enter the “Shark Tank” and see if your idea is good enough for a Shark investment. Email us at SharkTankCasting@yahoo.com. Be sure to include your name, age, contact info, a recent photo and a brief description of your idea. You can also apply by attending our Los Angeles open call. This is your opportunity to meet face to face with the Shark Tank casting teams so come prepared to wow and dazzle us with your product/business/idea. Be advised that security may check your bag and you are responsible for your own parking. We do not validate. If you have any questions, call (310) 244-3745.

LOS ANGELES OPEN CALL: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH
BEVERLY GARLAND’S HOLIDAY INN
4222 Vineland Ave.
North Hollywood, CA 91602
12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM

Brian Seabrooke November 13, 2012 at 10:46 am

Hello. My invention is the “FONE-TS” (soon to be on the lips of people WORLDWIDE). Have you, or someone you know, ever lost a cell phone? We all have, at one point or another, and its usually due to our own negligence. And, then comes replacing the phone, and retrieving the numbers, etc. Well, the Fone TS makes it almost impossible to leave your phone behind. Once tuned into your phones frequency the phone can’t get beyond 5 ft. from you (that’s 2 steps) without sounding the alarm to indicate the phone is not with you.
I need $10,000 to bring this to reality. I’ve estimated it to produce about $100,000,000+ in its first year of sale. And, that’s only in the USA. For the investment I can guarantee 10% of what ever I make in the sale of 2/3 of the product.

Roger Perez February 15, 2012 at 1:12 pm

Please if interested contact me at: (678)345-0017/or E-Mail me at rperez1069@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Roger R. Perez
Chairman/CEO
Image Base System Corp
1470 Beech Grove Drive
Hampton, Ga., 30228

Roger Perez February 15, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I designed and developed an Image Data Base System which is CopyRight at The Library of Congress, Copy right Office ,Washington, D.C. on September 23, 1985,
With Registration Number TXu000222167.
Title: CST86, a computer File for System IBM PC/or compatible.
Authorship: Roger R. Perez .
Won the New York Bidding for the New York Electronic Voting, last January 14, 2008, with an Approved Budget of $250,000,000, USD.

I am in the process right now for NYC Electronic Voting Certification, with an Estimated Cost of $2.5 millions.

I am willing to share my Image Base System’s Equity Stock for 50%/50% Ownership,
for anyone to come up with $2.5 millions. Remember once certified by NYC Board of Election, there are big potential 51 States at stake.
Will provide complete documentations if interested.

Danny Linge April 11, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Hello, my name is Danny Ling. I would like to thank you for this opportunity to introduce you to a multi million dollar new future product. . I have invented, did a 2 year market study test and am 100% owner of the patent on a new born comfort and safety couch en that in the near future will be the crave and a must have for that most the precious thing in a new parents life, there baby. I have run the numbers and have come to the conclusion with all of the general public testing and follow up sessions with pediatricians, that this new product could even assist in the prevention of C I D s or (child infant death syndrome). I would like a chance to introduce this new and innovative way to care for your new one. It is so much more than comfort and safety, it is peace of mind. And it does so much more. Mothers, new mothers, grand mothers even dads around the world will fall in love with this New Born Comfort System. Please let me introduce you to this product. We will all benefit and be enriched by this, meeting of the minds.
I am 53 years young. I live at 8710 n.e. 18th ave. Vancouver Washington 98665. Phone at home (360)574-2062 or my brothers cell Rocky Linge, cell at (360)314-7030.

This has nothing to do with my product or the show but, well here it is. I am in a kind of deli ma with time. I have come to find out threw the past years that cancer is running in my family. My dad, my big brother Don and now we have found out that my younger brother Rocky has it also. I have an appointment with a doctor to find out if I am in any danger. If in fact I do, I would just like to bring this to the table before any real problem takes hold.
Thank you again for this opportunity and I do look forward to doing business with you..
I am not sure if this is going in the wright direction so if in fact this is not the , Please try your best to get this to the wright level of management. I also am without a computer as of now so please contact me at the phone #s or my address directly. Thank you again.

john March 30, 2011 at 4:34 pm

i would like to submit an invention that has been patent searched and pat ent applied for

steven massong March 26, 2011 at 4:20 pm

I have deeloped one of the best promotional advertising concepts to ever be invented. It has the capabilities of doing 20 milliona year in sales. I am ready to meet with anyone who knows about marketing because I am an uneducated person who just happen to think up this fabulos idea. I would be willing to bet my life that you would say this is the best product you’ve had on your show to date. I look forward to one day having money that I made with my brain. You’ll have to see this concept to appreciate it and I understand you terms but I can not disclose it entirely. My friends all say I shold send this to you so here it is if your interested in seeing one f the most creative marketing concepts ever developed you don’t even have to put it on your show just help me get in touch with the right people because this is way beyond me or anyone I know.

Adam Macsai Jr. September 28, 2010 at 2:41 pm

IF YOU HELD THE CURE FOR VARIOUS FORMS OF CANCER, WHO WOULD YOU TELL?
We would like to share/sell our breakthrough cancer cream to the Sharks for distribution in North America. Our Propharmatech Laboritory has developed such a product, which has been clinically, doctor and patient tested with an amazing success rate. Tested and verified at a leading University Cancer Clinic, our product is ready to be shared with the missfortunate that are suffering from various forms of cancer. Please let us make a pitch to the sharks on your show. This dramatic presentation could send your ratings soring to endless limits. Please contact us at 519-875-2991 or via e-mail above.
Yours in Good Health,
Adam Macsai Jr. – Pres.

Billie Hayworth June 4, 2011 at 11:59 am

I have an invention that has to do with a vast and global market for my product. EVERYONE needs and wants this item…..they just don’t know it yet.
I would like to speak with Robert Herjavec of tv’s “Shark Tank” so that he might have first crack at buying my idea, which I’ve patented. Mr. Herjavec, are you listening? Hope you are for a win win for both you and myself!
BH