The Exes

TV series The Exes on TV LandNetwork: TV Land
Episodes: Ongoing (half-hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: November 30, 2011 – present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Donald Faison, Wayne Knight, David Alan Basche, Kelly Stables, and Kristen Johnston.

current TV show

TV show description:
This comedic TV series revolves around three divorced men who share an apartment across the hall from their female divorce attorney and landlord.

Holly Brooks (Kristen Johnston) has never been married and is a top divorce attorney. While often playing matchmaker for her divorced male friends, Holly’s also recently single (having broken off an engagement) and struggles to meet the right man.

She’s also the landlord of an apartment across the hall from her own and rents it to her former clients and friends. Holly’s newest single client is Stuart Gardner (David Alan Basche), a successful dentist. He’s recently divorced and is trying to get over his feelings for his ex-wife.

Stuart moves in with two other divorcees; Phil Chase (Donald Faison) and Haskell Lutz (Wayne Knight). Phil is a sports agent and a womanizer. While seemingly focused only on his own interests, he often reveals a sensitive and helpful side. Haskell is a lazy, sardonic man who makes a living selling various items on the Internet and was once a professional bowler.

Things get off to a shaky start for Phil and Haskell when they begin to have reservations about living with clingy Stuart, but Holly is right across the hall to help them steer clear of any catastrophes. Meanwhile, Holly’s hard-partying assistant Eden (Kelly Stables), doesn’t let her professionalism get in the way of prying into her boss’s personal life.

As time progresses, the guys begin to realize that the issues they have with each other are the same ones that they had with their ex-wives.
space

Series Finale

Episode ??
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: ??

space

What do you think? Are you a fan of The Exes TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

maewestseeme May 2, 2014 at 1:37 am

All acting , producers, directing, is a sign of nothing short of FANTASTIC!!!

Mary Phillips April 8, 2014 at 9:14 pm

Love. Love Leah remini – when show returning ? She’s fantastic and did not watch show prior to her arrival – good choice !!!!’

Linda Roberds February 27, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Please get rid of Leah Remini!Did not watch KOQ or any other show she had been on.She is not funny and adds nothing to any show.I watch the Exes but fast forward through her scenes.If she comes back for another season I will probably give up on the exes as she is more than I care to watch.

Justasia February 20, 2014 at 12:25 pm

Get rid of Leah Remini. I stopped watching as soon as she came onto the show. The original cast was great. I will not watch it again until you return to the original cast.

Hine Toelupe October 16, 2013 at 1:19 am

Just started watching this series on Hulu+ and I love it…introduced it to my husband who generally just watched documentaries/history shows and he was rolling laughing at this show! We love it!!! I hated Haskell’s character on Seinfeld but this show is an awesome dynamic :-)

Diane Lucente May 20, 2013 at 6:16 pm

One of the few shows I truly look forward to watching. Can’t wait for the season to begin!

Ed Sambuca May 12, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Don’t cancel the Exes, we need more from this great comedy team

essencerae May 3, 2013 at 10:58 am

This show is so awesome! Plus its incredibly funny! The cast is great and come together well. I been waiting for it to return but haven’t heard anything? I’m hoping and praying this comedy is not canceled. It would be very disappointing! Please keep this on the air! Its one of the few that are good.

Catherine April 17, 2013 at 11:35 pm

Any word on this show? I saw that Donald Faison is on a new show now, I hope this one is still going to come back with him on it. This was the funniest show on TV Land!!!

admin April 17, 2013 at 11:45 pm
jan krueger April 10, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Please don’t cancel this show, this one is very good

Kirsten April 8, 2013 at 8:55 pm

LOVE this show & I’ve been waiting for it to return!!!

carol cera April 3, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Love this show. every person on this show is excellent. It is one of the funniest shows on tv. I record all the episodes so when i need a laugh, i go to this show,very fuuny, please renew.

Pattie March 24, 2013 at 7:57 pm

We love this sitcom, it keeps you laughing. I also got on the computer to see when it was going to start. Please don’t cancel!

Ken March 1, 2013 at 12:42 pm

My family has always liked it. I’m searching the web because we can’t find it this year.

Linda Carol September 11, 2012 at 6:54 pm

I Love it! can’t wait till season 3.