The Suite Life on Deck: Disney Show Gets Third Season

Suite Life on Deck tv showIt may be bad news for Mr. Moseby but good news for fans of The Suite Life on Deck. Zack and Cody are going to be around awhile longer to torment the hotel manager and passengers of the SS Tipton.

A spin-off of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, the sitcom follows twin boys Zack and Cody Martin (Dylan Sprouse, Cole Sprouse) and their friends aboard a luxurious ocean liner that doubles as a floating school. Other castmembers include Brenda Song, Debby Ryan, Doc Shaw, Phill Lewis, Erin Cardillo, Matthew Timmons, and Windell Middlebrooks.

The second season of Life on Deck is currently airing on the Disney Channel and is performing very well with the younger set. According to Disney, it’s the top series among kids 6-11 and number two with tweens ages 9-14. Season two has also been significantly outperforming Life on Deck’s freshman year.

To no surprise, Disney Channel wants to keep it going and has ordered a third season of the sitcom. Production is expected to begin in early 2010 in Los Angeles.

What do you think? Happy that the twins are coming back or should they be put out to sea?

Canceled and renewed TV show

51 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. girl says

i like bailey and cody together. and i also hope in season three they will be together after breakup in paris. I am very excited about season 3.

2. carmell moore says

o good cause i thought the show was going to be cancelled and i thought the last episode be break up in paris cant wait to see it but its going to be sad for cody and bailey i hope they work it out and get back together again

3. meme says

I would like to see Baily and Cody stay together, but it’s getting kind of obvious that they are probably going to break up. Before, I was wondering if Debby Ryan was going to quit, but right now I really don’t know! I like The Suite Life on Deck, it’s a lot better than The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

4. JJ says

I love watching The Suite Life on Deck, as I have seen many of the shows and movies Dylan and Cole have done. But aren’t they getting a little old to be in high school still? I mean they are 18 this year and Brenda Song is 22 this year. Disney sure does like to keep people in a role they can never get out of.

• says

i love this show I really hope that Cody and Bailey dont bereak up in paris I’ve watched Dylan and Cole grow up and I thin this show could last for ever if they would stop growing up but ya this is the best show on disney at least we have one more season with them

5. adam barnes says

i think its a great idea i love the show and zack and cody and londo are so funny i would love to see carrie again and maddie also returned to the cast maybe they should have a fourth with them returning to the cast list

6. tired says

This show has played out! The minute they moved it to a ship it was on it’s way out. The story lines are tired. The cast is old. It’s taken stupidity to a new level. Get something new.

7. says

I am starting to feel a little surprised about the Disney Channel showing the Suite Life On Deck throughout the next few months. as far as I am concerned. I don’t like watching the programs on the Disney channel because they are all being aimed at little kids.