Twisted: Season One Ratings

Twisted TV show: canceled or renewed?On Twisted, a young man hopes to clear his name while many in his hometown are against him. Meanwhile, ABC Family is hoping that a big audience will support this new mystery drama. Will the series bring in big ratings and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Time will tell.

Airing on Tuesday nights, the cast of Twisted includes Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Kylie Bunbury, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Denise Richards, and Sam Robards. There are 19 episodes.

Below are the show’s TV ratings. These figures will be updated after each episode so check back to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.29 million total viewers.

Update: Will this show be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

8/13 update: ABC Family has cancelled Twisted after one season.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like Twisted TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

494 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

Please renew the show. I’ve stopped my depression and anxiety since watching the show because it was something to look forward to. I love and relate to this show so much and if its cancelled I am seriously going to go through the depression all over again. Please don’t take away my happiness. Please give the fans/viewers a second season.

2. Kayla says

PLEASE RENEW THE SHOW!!! It is amazing leaves you wanting to watch more. All the characters play great roles! Have to see what’s going to happen next

• Andrea Cercos says

Please renew twisted, I love this show. You have to renew it or I will stop watching abc family until you renew twisted.

3. Anonymous says

PLEASE PLEASE RENEW IT! IT IS SO AMAZING I WILL NOT WATCH ABC SPARK AGAIN IF IT DOES NOT GET RENEWED!!!!

4. felecia brown says

Please renew twisted is such an awesome show I would like to see how Danny and Jo do and please don’t leave us hanging with the cliffhanger

5. says

Please renew twisted to a season 2….this show is the best one that abc family have. My wife and I are always excited when its twisted tuesday….Please please please renew

6. ocean says

SERIOUSLY RENEW! I CANNOT LIVE WITH AN OPEN ENDING AND I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH IT IS JUST AS AMAZING AS PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!

7. Anonymous says

PLEASE RENEW I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! YOU CANT JUST TAKE AWAY AN AMAZING SHOW. IM PRETTY SURE WE WILL FIND OUT MORE IF THERE IS A SEASON 2 AND THAT CLIFF HANGER LIKE YES PLEASE RENEW. THE VIEWERS WANT A SEASON 2. I DEMAND IT!

8. cialysiah says

Please renew the show it’s sooo suspenseful and awesome I hope to see a season 2 please give it a shot they should also check Comcast views to see how many people watch it after the premiere of the episode

9. Isabella says

They need to renew Twisted there’s plenty of other shows that really suck and are still airing! Twisted is one of the best shows on ABC Family! You can’t leave the audience in suspense. Not everyone watches when they actually show the show some people watch Twisted on Netflix or on demand I bet ABC Family didnt include those watchers if they did the rating would definitely go up!!! DONT CANCEL TWISTED!!!!

10. Anonymous says

Please renew it’s an amazing show & with a cliff hanger like that I think season 2 has a lot more in store for the viewers.