Twisted

Twisted TV show on ABC FamilyNetwork: ABC Family
Episodes: 19 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: June 11, 2013 — April 1, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Sam Robards, Kylie Bunbury, and Denise Richards.

current TV show

TV show description:
This mystery series revolves around charismatic 16-year-old Danny Desai (Avan Jogia). He killed his aunt at the age of 11 and was held in custody for five years. He returns to his hometown and tries to reconnect with his two female best friends from childhood — while facing the challenges of a community of judgmental peers.

A murder occurs the day after he returns so Danny becomes an immediate suspect. Realizing the town does not care about the truth and only wants to see him convicted, Danny becomes determined to clear his name. At the same time, he must keep another secret — the true reason he killed his aunt.

Jo Masterson (Madelaine Hasson) is an offbeat and tough yet vulnerable girl who was Danny’s childhood best friend. She became a social outcast after discovering the body of his slain aunt and becomes Danny’s biggest supporter. Her best friend is Rico (Ashton Moio), the resident class clown.

Tess Masterson (Kimberly Quinn) is Jo’s mother and she tries to give Danny the benefit of the doubt. Jo’s father, Kyle (Sam Robards), is the town sheriff. He believes Danny is a cold killer and wants his daughter to stay away from him.

Lacey Porter (Kylie Bunbury) was once Jo and Danny’s best friend. She’s beautiful and intelligent and has found the popularity that eluded Jo. Lacey appears to have a perfect life but is very guarded and secretly misses the closeness of her former friendships.

Karen Desai (Denise Richards) is Danny’s mother. She once ruled the town’s social scene, but now struggles to put on a brave face when her son returns.
space

Series Finale

Episode #19 — A Tale of Two Confessions
Kyle’s investigation culminates with a series of shocking and contradictory confessions and potentially deadly consequences. The complicated triangle between Jo, Danny and Charlie comes to a shocking head. Karen and Tess uncover more of Vikram’s secrets, including a piece of evidence that has major implications for Tess and the Masterson family. Meanwhile, Whitney’s mother Gretchen (Elaine Hendrix) shows up to bring her daughter back to the city, and her candor about Whitney’s past causes Lacey to question her friend. And Rico makes a major faux pas in his first meeting with Andie’s parents.
First aired: April 1, 2014.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Twisted TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

unknown May 19, 2014 at 2:08 pm

please, don’t canceled twisted. I fell in love with it and waiting for it to come back. Last season finale was great need to see what happens to Danny, he;s the show

Tina Lewis May 19, 2014 at 9:05 am

Please renew.. is one of the few TV shows that my hubby and I watch together . We eagerly await next season.. Have to see what happens!

Marie Mathieu May 19, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Please do not cancel this renew renew please I did not watched this show when it was showing on TV just recently myself and my 9 yr old son watched it on netflix and we fell in love with it hoping there were a season 2 when we looked no season 2 we were so disappointed by that we looked online no season 2 so please there has to be more I hope you guys are looking to surprise us the fans with season two cause my son and I are so looking forward to it thank you

Dennis Mayers May 19, 2014 at 3:32 am

This show is one of the best please don’t let it be another Kyle XY both of these shows are amazing but you can’t end the show when people want more this show is amazing I can actually relate to Danny cause I’m a 17 year old who all his life been constantly reminded how much I don’t “Fit” in but with Danny he gave me new incite on how to approach things these shows aren’t just something to watch every weekend they teach us how to be better people how to deal with what we are dealing with in the real world so please don’t cancel the show.

Belinda May 19, 2014 at 1:59 am

Love it!! Can’t wait for season 2!! Don’t cancel!!

Rita May 18, 2014 at 1:24 pm

If you keep it —they will watch!!!!! Love twisted please don’t cancel!!

Fran May 18, 2014 at 8:58 am

I am 77 years old and I love this show! Please don’t cancel. I look forward to seeing new episodes.

Em May 17, 2014 at 8:10 pm

Please consider renewing twisted …. I have to know how it ends !

Sharon Quinn May 17, 2014 at 10:58 am

Continue twisted

Gwen May 17, 2014 at 10:40 am

Twisted is appealing to the young and older generation. It is fascinating and addicting to watch. I hope you will renew this show for the upcoming seasons. It is refreshing to watch a t.v. series like this one. I have really enjoyed the episodes I have watched on Netflix.

mary morgan May 16, 2014 at 8:22 pm

I love twisted, pretty little liars, and ravenswood. it sadden me when ravenswood got cancelled so please I’m begging don’t cancel twisted. to the fans that really do care about the show and does enjoy it I don’t think it would be fair to us.

Wendy May 16, 2014 at 3:55 pm

RENEW! Love the show. Can’t wait to see next episode.

kim May 15, 2014 at 5:27 pm

my hubby n i love twisted we want to see the next season so please renew so we can!

ana May 15, 2014 at 8:54 am

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, RENEW!!!

mirta ramos May 14, 2014 at 4:55 am

Renew please. This is my favorite show.

Megan May 13, 2014 at 11:39 pm

Renew! Please! This is my new favorite addiction!