Witches of East End: Season Two Ratings

Witches of East End TV show ratingsLifetime‘s original dramas have seen better days. Drop Dead Diva had a poor final season and Devious Maids was way down in the ratings year-to-year. How will Witches of East End perform? Will it be a ratings winner and be renewed for a third season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned.

Witches of East End revolves around the ladies of the Beauchamp family who’ve discovered that they are witches with ancient magical powers. They must defeat unearthly enemies while keeping their abilities a secret from the other townspeople. The cast includes Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Rachel Boston, M├Ądchen Amick, Eric Winter, Daniel DiTomasso, and Christian Cooke.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

11/4 update: Lifetime has cancelled this series. Details here.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.13 million total viewers.

For reference: The first season of Witches of East End averaged a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.67 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Witches of East End TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season three?

Pamela Murray April 24, 2015 at 2:29 am

you need to keep witches of east end great show I love this show make me not want to watch life time no more

Laur February 25, 2015 at 9:20 pm

WHAT NO DONT CANCELL IT! ITS LIKE MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIMES!

gina February 18, 2015 at 8:23 pm

This show NEEDS a season three, it is amazing, the cast is great!

Christina December 31, 2014 at 3:32 am

Don’t cancel this show most of my othet showes I liked has been cancelled already sopplease don’t take this one off

LOUIS DAVIS December 31, 2014 at 9:29 am

ONE OF MOST FAVORED SHOWS OF THE YEAR …….HAVE MERCY …..PLEASE DONT CANCELL WITCHES OF EAST END.

LOUIS DAVIS December 28, 2014 at 12:08 am

SHOW IS BLAZING ……..SHOULD NOT BE CANCELLED ……..WHY WOULD THEY DO SUCH A THING!!????!!

Farah Watson December 14, 2014 at 2:20 am

I really loved this show I’m upset they canceled it. I want them to continue the show. ..PLEASE BRING IT BACK! !

Cari December 13, 2014 at 1:04 pm

I hope this can get renewed another season. I love this show!

Patricia Meli December 25, 2014 at 11:14 pm

I feel the show got cancelled as many of the really good shows do in this day in age because of the long breaks between seasons. I don’t know what happened to normally scheduled programs with two to three months breaks for the season. This almost year long process of breaking to allow other shows to surface only causes one to lose track of them and allow life to get in the way of them. Witches of East End, the cause of your cancellation to me and likely many other fans is the network. The show was incredible and was even better than Charmed. Charmed was one of my favorite shows every season of its existence. Which by the way did not have incredibly long breaks between seasons.