Witches of East End: Season Two Ratings

Witches of East End TV show ratingsLifetime‘s original dramas have seen better days. Drop Dead Diva had a poor final season and Devious Maids was way down in the ratings year-to-year. How will Witches of East End perform? Will it be a ratings winner and be renewed for a third season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned.

Witches of East End revolves around the ladies of the Beauchamp family who’ve discovered that they are witches with ancient magical powers. They must defeat unearthly enemies while keeping their abilities a secret from the other townspeople. The cast includes Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Rachel Boston, Mädchen Amick, Eric Winter, Daniel DiTomasso, and Christian Cooke.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.13 million total viewers.

For reference: The first season of Witches of East End averaged a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.67 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Witches of East End TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season three?

dianna October 29, 2014 at 11:46 am

Great series just keeps getting better. Hope are voice counts . Hurry seanson three.

Debbie L. Carr October 28, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Please do not cancel Witches of East End! I look forward to watching it on Sundays. Love this show, especially Jenna Tatum.

kathy October 26, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Please dont cancel Witches of East End. Its one of my favorite shows on tv. It would be very sad if it went off the air.

Crystal October 25, 2014 at 12:46 am

PLEASE DON’T CANCEL THIS SHOW!! THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE NEW SERIES NEXT TO THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND THE ORIGINALS. I’M RECOVERING FROM A MAJOR SURGERY SO I’VE BEEN LAYING IN BED, & WATCHED BOTH SEASONS WITHIN 2 DAYS. I WAS HOOKED BY THE FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON ONE. AND THEN I HAD TO KNOW WUT HAPPENED NEXT,.so I STAYED UP SUPER LATE AND KEPT WATCHING. IT’s A GREAT SHOW!! The ACTORS R SEXY & AMAZING,.IT HAS IT ALL!..SEDUCTION,.SUSPENSE,..a great and extremely WELL PLAYED OUT STORY LINE, that TAKES U THROUGH MANY DIF TIME PERIODS AND U SLOWLY GET A LITTLE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE OF THE STORY OF THEIR PAST LIVES AND HOW THEY CAME TO WHERE THEY R NOW,.that LEAVES U ON THE EDGE OF UR SEAT,.EAGERLY WAITING TO SEE WUT HAPPENS NEXT,..IT HAS ANGST AND LOVE,.HEARTBREAK AND FORGIVENESS,.and BETRAYAL,.espec when FREDERICK THE BROTHER ENTERS THE PICTURE,.he PLAYED OUT his ROLE SO PERFECTLY, that I NEVER KNEW IF HE WAS TO B TRUSTED OR WHO’s SIDE HE WAS REALLY ON,.it’s even at times FUNNY, especially WENDY!! AND THE LOVE B/W FREYA AND KILLIAN IS ON FIRE! It would b A HUGE MISTAKE TO CANCEL THIS SERIES!
I’m so SICK OF NETWORKS AIRING A NEW AMAZING SERIES ONLY TO LEAVE HUGE CLIFFHANGERS AND THEN CANCEL THE SHOW. IT MAKES ME NOT WANT TO EVEN WATCH ANY NEW SERIES AT ALL. IN FACT I’m DONE WATCHING NEWLY AIRED SHOWS, if this ONE DOES NOT RETURN. I THINK I’ll just keep to Netflix and Hulu. At least U KNOW WUT U R GETTING WITH THEM! AND NETFLIX HAS DONE SUCH A GREAT JOB OF PICKING UP SHOWS,.maybe IF THIS ONE CANCELS THEN THEY’ll PICK IT UP.

Belinda October 20, 2014 at 7:47 am

Please renew Witches of East End. I do not watch many T.V. series, but I love this show! I happened to be the very first show in series 1, and feel in love with it! Please renew it!!!!

Crystal October 18, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Please don’t cancel the show. I am loving this series. I just recently got into it and now that season 2 has ended with such a cliff hanger, it’s a MUST for the season to atleast make one more go around. So sad that Wendy gave her last life. I hope she comes back somehow. And killian and his brother transferring souls? You can’t end it there!!! Please don’t cancel! :(

dimitri October 17, 2014 at 12:19 pm

Wonderful.absolutely fantastic!renew for season three. We support!

Renee October 15, 2014 at 10:33 pm

Please!!!!!! Don’t cancel I look at the calendar waiting for Sundays!!!!!

B. October 13, 2014 at 6:53 pm
Tania October 12, 2014 at 8:48 pm

I love this show I dont really watch tv but I am hooked please give me more thanks ufor ur creative talent.. sister…M De la Cruz

Rosie October 11, 2014 at 3:04 pm

I like this show for a variety of reasons. Each female character is really strong, each in her own way. It uses mythology as it’s base, which, loosely, helps familiarize people with history. It also shows the women as more human than supernatural and how their personalities have developed through lives and time.
Mostly, I truly hope this show is renewed because I like it. The potential plot twists that can happen based on the final show of last season are pretty fun. We’ve got one guy in the past that only has a few hours left to live, but what havoc he could wreak, a soul shifted into another’s body to ditch a murder rap, a woman who recognizes the soul of her soul mate but was tricked by his brother somehow, a sister who is pregnant with some form of really evil baby – both options are pretty bad. She could trade that baby’s life for her Aunt Wendy and that would maybe be a win, although the baby would be pretty powerful – even if blue. The mom, previously addicted to opium, has just had a hit again, what will happen to her? The brother can heal himself, but will he wake up in time? An FBI agent who potentially hates witches – not a new theme, but usually is a man. And, Wendy finally found love. She’s going to miss out on that? I doubt it.
It would be fun to see this play out a little more.

Kathy October 10, 2014 at 5:06 pm

i’m from Argentina and i love the show PLEASE RENEW IT FOR SEASON 3!!

Kimberly Lawson October 9, 2014 at 3:08 pm

Please renew witches of east and for many more seasons I love this show it has plenty of fans so please renew its the right thing to do

Mariëtte Potgieter October 9, 2014 at 12:39 pm

I really love this show… Please renew it I would really want to watch what happens next!!!

Dang Thai October 9, 2014 at 3:53 am

I love it so verry much. Renew it for season 3 please!!!