Witches of East End: Season Two Ratings

Witches of East End TV show ratingsLifetime‘s original dramas have seen better days. Drop Dead Diva had a poor final season and Devious Maids was way down in the ratings year-to-year. How will Witches of East End perform? Will it be a ratings winner and be renewed for a third season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned.

Witches of East End revolves around the ladies of the Beauchamp family who’ve discovered that they are witches with ancient magical powers. They must defeat unearthly enemies while keeping their abilities a secret from the other townspeople. The cast includes Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Rachel Boston, Mädchen Amick, Eric Winter, Daniel DiTomasso, and Christian Cooke.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

11/4 update: Lifetime has cancelled this series. Details here.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.13 million total viewers.

For reference: The first season of Witches of East End averaged a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.67 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Witches of East End TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season three?

Sandie November 20, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Should absoluteLY be renewed and also should be advertised more. I stumbled on to it and love it. Great actresses and handsome man. Lol
this Is a great series such as angel, charmed, Buffy and so on but with a late night twist. Run with what’s good and this is good!!!!

Angela Bernard November 19, 2014 at 10:00 am

Love love this show! I am truly saddened by its cancellation of the series. The series leaving off on a cliffhanger is truley a misfortune for all who loved this show. Drop dead diva was another great lifetime series that was cut way to short. I am a fan of lifetime but if it continues to drop good intertainment there will be reason to watch watch your channel.
sincerely,
Unhappy veiwer

Lisa November 19, 2014 at 2:20 am

If Witches of East End gets canceled I will no longer watch this channel and I know I’m not the only one. With dance mom’s honey boo boo and Tori is still on the air or renewed but not a show that had a great story line great cast I am very disappointed. Let’s cancel the great show like Drop Dead Diva & Witches of East End. Melissa De La Cruz who wrote the books Witches of East End is fantastic I and We do not need anymore “Reality Shows” I’m sick of them I want shows who have strong leading ladies. Not stupid pointless reality shows. I will no longer support Lifetime Channel.

Deborah November 17, 2014 at 12:55 pm

I have voiced my objection to the cancellation of this show previously, but I have to agree with one of the comments just made. I too will boycott this network since apparently
they have to cater to whoever it is that watches Dance Moms and True Tori…..I do not
have the stomach for those two shows…so stupid!

Lynda Brown November 17, 2014 at 1:01 am

Witches if east end is the best of it’s genre on t v the actors are amazing the story line is suspensful, and all who enjoy it can hardly wait to tune in each week. I won’t be watching lifetime station without witches of east end as one of their very popular shows on it.come on everyone lets get this show back on.

Mariane Garritano November 15, 2014 at 7:05 am

I am boycotting this network unless Witches is brought back. Dumbest move ever to cancel this great show and keep stupid ones like “True Tori” and Dance Moms”.

motty November 15, 2014 at 5:43 am

Please bring the series is a wonderful series

k November 12, 2014 at 11:18 am

Please bring back this show. It had a great cast and strong story line. Come on! Its a million times better than Charmed and that went on for eternity!

Jennifer CarterT November 9, 2014 at 1:26 pm

This isy all-time favorite T.V. show. Please #Bringbackwitchesofeastend!!!

Jaimie November 9, 2014 at 10:23 am

Please bring back Witches of East End, it’s the only show i watch on Sunday night. I want to know what happens to Freya & killian

Franceska November 8, 2014 at 10:55 pm

renew this show God dammit!!! What can we do toake it come back?!! Such a good show …so disappointed…. Your sample audience suck…

Tatiana November 8, 2014 at 10:17 pm

I watch this show every sunday that it comes on and it is religiously that I watch it. I get so excited everytime! Please don’t cancel the show, we need to know what happens to Freya and Keelian!! At least bring it back one more season!