Zero Hour: Cancelled ABC Show Still Airing — Just Not Here

Zero Hour cancelled episodesThough ABC has cancelled and pulled Zero Hour off the schedule, it looks like viewers north of the border will get a chance to see the remaining episodes.

GlobalTV, which airs the Anthony Edwards show in Canada, still has Zero Hour on their schedule, at least for the next two weeks. The broadcaster runs Zero Hour at 8pm on Thursdays, just like ABC did.

Global makes aired episodes available online but are only available to those with Canada IP addresses.

There’s still no word on when or if ABC will get around to airing the remaining 10 episodes of Zero Hour. A summer run is a possibility but the show’s ratings were so poor that the network could likely garner better ratings from reruns.

On the positive side, ABC hasn’t removed the show from their website so there’s a chance the episodes could also be released there.

What do you think? Do you think Zero Hour will continue airing in Canada? Do you think ABC will air them eventually?

UPDATE: GlobalTV has now pulled Zero Hour as well. Both ABC and GlobalTV only aired three episodes.

Canceled and renewed TV show

247 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Mike says

Seriously??!! I can’t believe it. My 12 yr old son and i loved it. Great story! Good hook with symbolism and historical references. The thriller was a nice change from the reality or sitcom models. 24 did pretty well. Zero hour may not have been that good but it sure was fun to watch.

2. Brian S. says

I agree with the others this is a great series that made you think a little unlike brainless The Bachelor or Shark Tank. I get tired of starting a series that is continuous and then have it canceled with no conclusion to it. I will also get to the point of not watching TV. It is not just ABC this has also happened on NBC and CBS. If you start something continue with it. I spend a lot of time watching Antenna TV and Me TV which has some good ole TV shows to watch. At least I will not have to worry about those shows being canceled.

3. Sons says

How sad! I was so looking forward to watching this show. There was so much to it. Hopefully they will show the last 10 episodes.

4. Linda says

They cancelled this and are showing REPEATS of Shark Tank and Wife Swap?!?!?! Come on ABC – at least the last 10 espisodes of the show are fresh and you will have us watching it instead of another network. Now watching CBS – Big Bang Theory!!

5. jt says

what a catastrofe a good show like this doesn’t come around that much ABC you are a making a bad oman by taking this show off the air

6. Bob says

A good series needs time for viewers to find it. They want want to waste the series after paying for it? At least let fans order a DVD set… FREE.

7. Mary says

I finally found a show that I looked forward to watching and it’s pulled?????? Shark Tank on instead????? This is insane. This was a great mystery show. What’s left….reality junk shows. I am extremely disappointed in ABC.

8. Evelyn says

Stupid ABC. The show was interesting and different. I am so sick of reality shows that I would rather turn the TV off than watch them. How can you keep shows like Honey BooBoo, Swap meets and Storage wars on but cancel shows with imaginaion.

9. Rosie says

Another one bites the dust. Can’t believe they would cancel without airing the remaining episodes. At least Last Resort was given closure in running the entire season.

10. Deb M. says

Wow! I just tuned in to watch my new favorite show (Zero Hour) and find out it has been cancelled. Seriously? Guess that is why I rarely watch ABC…every time there is a TV show that I get involved in…poof it is gone. :-) Hope we get to see the 10 episodes to find out what happens. Boo ABC!

11. Judy says

I am so disappointed! This was like a TV version of National Treasure, exciting and suspenseful. ABC should give it more than 2 weeks after so much effort, time and money goes into making a show like this. Cancel some of the stupid sitcoms that are pointless not to mention offensive!

12. Kelsey says

I think this freaking sucks!! How can you end a suspenseful show like this and leave us hanging! You always do this to me ABC and I’m getting really tired of it. First 666 park avenue now this show. What the hell! You suck ABC! shame on you!! Pathetic

13. TERRIE says

Seems like anything I enjoy gets cancelled. They need to include all the DVR recordings in the viewers watching stats as most people watch shows at their available time.