Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 – August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Jim Bo March 15, 2013 at 11:47 am

Good concept – kinda poorly handled – FBI babe’s acting really lame.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda – yet Honey Boo Boo goes on.
Ab-so-loot-lee proves that there’s no justice in the world.

Christina March 15, 2013 at 11:25 am

What’s wrong with ABC!! Bring back Zero Hour!! Fantastic show–couldn’t wait for the next episode!!

Anonymous March 15, 2013 at 10:25 am

Loved it what is wrong with them I don’t even want To watch any new shows

Lynn March 15, 2013 at 10:07 am

So disappointed Zero Hour was cancelled. It was well produced, had a fabulous cast, and a superb story line. Very few shows of this caliber are on TV. Most shows are absolutely mindless.

allen March 15, 2013 at 3:05 am

this is a complete travisty you give us a piece of candy let us open it and even enjoy a few savory bites then take it away with total disregard…How not to run a broadcast channel is the best heading for this unsatisfactory turn of events….

Leslie March 15, 2013 at 2:06 am

Miss the show!!! How can you give it 3 episodes? Completely crazy!! It was different then every other mind numbing show playing on the big 3 networks. You had something good, guess you screwed that up! Disappointed… completely!

christy March 15, 2013 at 2:04 am

how can you judge a show off of just a few episodes… try changing the night it is on first.
My family was just getting into it and now its gone.

Georgia March 15, 2013 at 1:35 am

I thought I finally had a good series to watch ??? What happened??? Come on let us watch the episodes you’ve filmed and be the judges.

Judy March 15, 2013 at 12:17 am

Looks like the government pulled the plug again. There is so much junk on TV and this show was not one of them. Quantum-physics-based theories too close for comfort. I will miss this show.

Veronica March 15, 2013 at 12:16 am

When I see the shows that survive on TV-I see the dumbing down of America. We are left with crappy reality shows, silly sitcoms and “news” that barely can pass for real news. Honestly, three shows is NOT enough time to know if a show will be successful. If NBC had looked at Friend’s or Seinfeld’s ratings the first year and based their survival just on those numbers-those shows would not have lasted. Another smart show dies.

Sophie March 15, 2013 at 12:03 am

Wow… I miss it already. Why was this show cancelled after only 3 episodes? Doesn’t make sense, it wasn’t given a chance to bring in the viewers. It was great to see Anthony Edwards again, and a great cast to join him. Bring it back please….

Mark H March 14, 2013 at 11:48 pm

This was looking & feeling like a GREAT Show. I was hooked just as much on 24, 3 shows into the season. They need to bring this back ASAP !!

LeeAnn March 14, 2013 at 11:08 pm

OMG! How can you judge a show or a shows success with only 3 episodes. Like all the other people commenting, I was really getting into this show and have been disappointed the last 2 weeks that is hasn’t been on. Now I find out it’s CANCELLED! Jeez, give it a shot! HUGE MISTAKE

cindy kozminski March 14, 2013 at 10:23 pm

I was very disappointed to hear the show was cancel ,it seems everytime I get into a show they cancel it,abc didnt give it much of a chance .I race home to watch it and all i get is the sharks forget it I turn it off ,ABC NO more will i watch any of your dramas till I know it is gonna stay around ,It seems like you are just left hanging

Jill March 14, 2013 at 10:07 pm

I enjoyed the show very much. I looked forward to the next episode. Sorry to learn it was canceled.