666 Park Avenue: Last Episodes of Cancelled TV Show Dumped

666 park avenue canceledWhen ABC cancelled 666 Park Avenue, word was that the network was committed to airing all 13 episodes. Now, it looks like that may not happen after all.

666 Park Avenue was scheduled to return on January 6th with the first of four final episodes. ABC has now dropped the series from the schedule.

The Sundays at 10pm timeslot will be filled with episodes of Happy Endings and Don’t Trust B in Apartment 23 on January 6th, 13th, and 20th. (Both sitcoms have been performing terribly and could certainly use additional exposure.)

On January 27th, ABC will air Hallmark Hall of Fame’s original movie, The Makeover. It’s unclear what will air after that but the Academy Awards broadcast is slated for February 24th.

A spokesperson for ABC indicated that the remaining episodes of Park Avenue may air over the summer. Keep in mind that the network has had plans like this in the past with mixed results.

What do you think? Are you upset that ABC has dropped 666 Park Avenue? Do you think they’ll eventually air the remaining episodes?

Mad as heck December 30, 2012 at 9:30 pm

I love this show because it was different. It is fresh and crazy. It’s a hot mess. Please consider bringing it back. It is only one of four T.V. shows I watch. Everything else is a copy of something else and crap. This was different.

paul December 30, 2012 at 5:00 pm

ABC YOU SUCK

Craig & Alia Harada December 30, 2012 at 2:33 pm

One of the few shows we watched on ABC (since the rest are pure junk pretty much…) rand yet you go and cancel it…

Shows what little they know there at corporate…

Guess no more to see on that network…

joe December 30, 2012 at 10:03 am

WHY WOULD YOU CANCEL A SHOW THAT WAS VERY THRILLING AND ENTERTAINING WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OFF. I WILL NEVER WATCH CHANNEL SEVEN AGAIN

Anonymous December 30, 2012 at 12:16 am

Extremely disappointed in ABC for dropping this very unique show!!! I am shocked that it doesn’t have a huge following !!! Great cast, excellent story line and thrilling! I need to know what happens , please air the last 4 shows in January and find a way to continue the program. It will be a huge loss!

jp December 29, 2012 at 10:59 pm

Yea ABC is really starting to piss me off! The B is decent but Happy Endings really needs an ending! 666 is a pretty cool Stephen King-type show and hardly a week went by that I could guess what was gonna happen next! Bring it back Btches!

ABC= ANOTHER BAD CANCELATION December 29, 2012 at 10:13 pm

BAD DECISION TO CANCEL 666 PARK AVE. AT LEAST SHOW LAST EPISODES AND FINISH THE SERIES FOR US, YOUR VIEWERS!!!!!!

Ana December 29, 2012 at 10:11 pm

How can abc expect loyal viewers if they don’t v
Complete airing the series episodes of 666 park ?
I will be very disappointed and reluctant to start investing my time in another series if they don’t complete what they started and promised the viewers!

Cathy December 28, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Very upset about the cancelling of the show. Very entertaining with a great cast. I think the rest of the episodes should definitely be aired. Was so looking forward to their return in January. Please reconsider.

Merry Lynn December 28, 2012 at 7:39 pm

What is ABC thinking?? do they even know their viewing audience base?? this is one of the best shows on their network.. I look forward to watching it.. great acting and intriguing story line.. they should at least air all episodes. Who cares about those insipid sitcoms that they are putting on in that slot.. I will not watch them.. I may not watch ABC ever again.. I’m so annoyed.

Coffeemarc December 28, 2012 at 6:01 pm

When this has happened before on ABC, I believe the rest of the episodes had to be aired before DVDs could be released. The shows were burned off during summer (Saturday nights). So that may be the best that can be expected, with little advance warning. With only 13 episodes total, I doubt DVDs are being considered, although it all could end up on Netflix or Amazon streaming services. (Better Off Ted season 2 never made it to DVD, but ended up on Netflix streaming.)

Billie-Jo December 28, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Unbelievable. To not only cancel the show but not air the final 4 episodes??? That just sucks. They taped them, darn it, air them!

Monica December 28, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Very upsetting to hear that 666 is cancelled!!! I looked forward to see this show every Sunday night. No other show on tv is like it. Shame on the network for pulling the plug!

Anne December 27, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Really lame what ABC did to this show. Every time they have a show that starts getting good they slap you in the face by canceling it! I was really looking forward on seeing the next episode in JANUARY. Thanks ABC for offering such poor service

VYC December 27, 2012 at 2:11 pm

This is an awesome show with a great cast. This is such a lost to the ABC Sunday night line up. I love this show and I hate that it is gone. When can we see the rest of the episodes??? What will it take to see the rest of the episodes ABC executives instead of the other lame shows?