666 Park Avenue: Last Episodes of Cancelled TV Show Dumped

666 park avenue canceledWhen ABC cancelled 666 Park Avenue, word was that the network was committed to airing all 13 episodes. Now, it looks like that may not happen after all.

666 Park Avenue was scheduled to return on January 6th with the first of four final episodes. ABC has now dropped the series from the schedule.

The Sundays at 10pm timeslot will be filled with episodes of Happy Endings and Don’t Trust B in Apartment 23 on January 6th, 13th, and 20th. (Both sitcoms have been performing terribly and could certainly use additional exposure.)

On January 27th, ABC will air Hallmark Hall of Fame’s original movie, The Makeover. It’s unclear what will air after that but the Academy Awards broadcast is slated for February 24th.

A spokesperson for ABC indicated that the remaining episodes of Park Avenue may air over the summer. Keep in mind that the network has had plans like this in the past with mixed results.

What do you think? Are you upset that ABC has dropped 666 Park Avenue? Do you think they’ll eventually air the remaining episodes?

Kathy January 6, 2013 at 8:41 pm

ABC, I can’t believe you are taking this fascinating show off the air!! It’s such a thrilling program! PLEASE air the last 4 episodes, at least!!! We got pulled in and watched every week and then you dropped it right when it was the most exciting! I really liked the whole cast in this show, and feel you do not have any integrity to just drop it before we see the last episodes.
Please reconsider showing those last 4!!!

dAVID January 6, 2013 at 8:30 pm

WITH ALL THE GARBAGE ON ABC WHEN YOU FINALLY GET A HIT, YOU DONT RECOGNIZE. AT LEAST GIVE AN ENDING. I HATE IT WHEN YOU START A SERIS LEAVE US HANGING. IT MAKES ME RELUCTANT TO GET INVOLVED IN ANOTHER

Sherry January 6, 2013 at 8:25 pm

please! please! Put it back on!!

Alyssa January 6, 2013 at 7:53 pm

I don’t understand what ABC and ABC Family are doing! Both of these stations are canceling very good television shows and not giving the viewer any sort of closure. The shows that they are leaving are all trite and have no imagination. The only one I will continue to watch is Revenge and hope they don’t cancel that one. Shame on ABC.

Richard C. January 6, 2013 at 7:51 pm

i am very sad to see 666 chopped just as it was getting interesting……how sad sundays will not be the same magic mysterious night.

Denise January 6, 2013 at 7:48 pm

This was a great show! Why does ABC always cancel good show? Bonehead move!

RLH January 6, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Disappointed with the cancellation. Really enjoyed the series. I hope another network or cable picks it up.

Gisela January 6, 2013 at 7:16 pm

The one good show and they take it away. Whoever made the decision on ABC has no clue. What a shame. I was so looking forward to the new season just to find out there will not be one but just an empty promise of letting us see the remaining shows in the summer. Well, I guess there will be nothing left to watch on ABC.

Barb January 6, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Extremely disappointing 666 Park Avenue was cancelled. I think it’s sad that ABC didn’t finish out the season. The cast was stellar and ABC didn’t give this series a chance. Whoever advised them to pull the show obviously didn’t bother to check with the public.

mkuhlmann January 6, 2013 at 6:56 pm

What the Heck! I want to know what happens. Please broadcast the fial episodes!

Watcher January 6, 2013 at 6:54 pm

Totally bummed. The best show on Sunday evening. What are you thinking?

KC January 6, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Its such a shame that they cancelled this show. I really enjoyed it and looked forward to it every week. I hope that ABC will at least air the last 4 episodes. There are some 666 fans who would like to see what happens. I don’t think 4 episodes is gonna do much damage and I think ABC can do that for their viewers.

Carolyn January 6, 2013 at 9:47 pm

I agree completely. Totally my sentiments. I am so sick of ABC cancelling so many good shows…GCB to name another good show. ♥ Is there a petition or is it too late?

Rose Ann January 6, 2013 at 4:35 pm

ABC WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Finally a show with a good cast, stories that definately keep you wanting more. There is GARBAGE everywhere, get rid of all of them. I hope another network picks this up. Viewers that don’t like it CHANGE THE CHANNEL…This is why more and more people are watching cable.

Carolyn January 6, 2013 at 9:49 pm

I agree completely with you, Rose Ann. ♥

Crystal January 6, 2013 at 10:42 pm

I agree with you completely!

Cathy Yakemovic January 6, 2013 at 4:17 pm

I think ABC has shown great disrespect for the viewers as well as all the cast and crew of the show. ABC enticed people to watch the series then cut it off at a critical juncture. Other networks have cancelled a series but have shown their viewers the common courtesy of closure by airing all available episodes. This leads me to question the integrity of the network. I, for one, will never watch another chapter based series on ABC. As for those of you who watch other ABC shows that have story lines which build upon each episode, BEWARE. This could happen to one of your favorite programs. If ABC wants to gain any credibility it needs to show those last four episodes as soon as possible.

Carolyn January 6, 2013 at 9:51 pm