666 Park Avenue: Season One Ratings

ABC TV show 666 Park Avenue ratingsThere’s plenty of evil at The Drake on 666 Park Avenue but ABC is likely worried that the show’s ratings will just be bad — perhaps so bad that they’ll have to cancel the new TV series. Will that happen? Stay tuned.

The first season of 666 Park Avenue typically airs Sunday nights at 10pm on the ABC network. The drama’s cast includes Dave Annable, Rachael Taylor, Terry O’Quinn, Vanessa Williams, Erik Palladino, Helena Mattsson, Mercedes Masöhn, Robert Buckley, and Samantha Logan.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if 666 Park Avenue is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

Final season averages: 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.77 million total viewers.

Episode 01-13: Saturday, 07/13/13
0.3 in the demo (-25% change) with 1.50 million (-21% change).
Season averages: 1.17 in the demo with 3.77 million.

Episode 01-12: Saturday, 07/06/13
0.4 in the demo (0% change) with 1.90 million (+12% change).
Season averages: 1.24 in the demo with 3.96 million.

Episode 01-11: Saturday, 06/29/13
0.4 in the demo (-20% change) with 1.70 million (-15% change).
Season averages: 1.32 in the demo with 4.15 million.

Episode 01-10: Saturday, 06/22/13
0.5 in the demo (-62% change) with 2.00 million (-50% change).
Season averages: 1.41 in the demo with 4.39 million.

UPDATE: ABC has pulled the series from the schedule. The remaining four episodes may air next summer.

Episode 01-09: Sunday, 12/02/12
1.3 in the demo (+8% change) with 3.96 million (+1% change).
Season averages: 1.51 in the demo with 4.66 million.

ABC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-08: Sunday, 11/25/12
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.94 million (+1% change).
Season averages: 1.54 in the demo with 4.75 million.

UPDATE: ABC has cancelled the series though all 13 episodes are expected to air.

Episode 01-07: Sunday, 11/11/12
1.2 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.90 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.59 in the demo with 4.86 million.

Episode 01-06: Sunday, 11/04/12
1.3 in the demo (-19% change) with 3.99 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.65 in the demo with 5.02 million.

Episode 01-05: Sunday, 10/28/12
1.6 in the demo (-6% change) with 4.61 million (-4% change).
Season averages: 1.72 in the demo with 5.23 million.

Episode 01-04: Sunday, 10/21/12
1.7 in the demo (+13% change) with 4.81 million (0% change).
Season averages: 1.75 in the demo with 5.38 million.

UPDATE: ABC has ordered two additional scripts.

Episode 01-03: Sunday, 10/14/12
1.4 in the demo (-12% change) with 4.82 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 1.77 in the demo with 5.57 million.

Episode 01-02: Sunday, 10/07/12
1.7 in the demo (-19% change) with 4.99 million (-28% change).
Season averages: 1.90 in the demo with 5.95 million.

Episode 01-01: Sunday, 09/30/12
2.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.90 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.10 in the demo with 6.90 million.

666 Park Avenue TV show supportCompared to last fall’s premiere of Pan Am, the network was down by 32% in the demo (vs a 3.1 rating) and down by 38% in viewership (vs 11.06 million). Not a good start.

What do you think? Do you like 666 Park Avenue TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

127 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Allisun7 says

Please keep this show ABC. My mother and I watch this show and have been promoting this show to everyone we know. It offers an original storyline, with a fresh cast, we cannot get enough of this show. Please save it.

2. Chiron says

Alright taking this show off of ABC is a terrible mistake. I like the series and I am always surprised at what happened.

3. Manie says

Cancelled!!! WTF!!! NOOOOOOOO this is SERIOUSLY MY FAVOURITE SHOW! you need to bring it back and keep bringing it back…. I promise I’ll always watch it on TV instead of the internet if that helps the ratings!!!!!

4. Ksanfran says

I love this show when it first came On I watch it live. Then I was hooked I now DVr it well DVr everything I like now. Maybe ratings need to find out who is dvr it. Please don’t cancel this show!!!

5. Deborah says

This is one of the best shows on television. You never know what is going to happen next there is always a new twist. Best show on ABC! I can’t believe you are really considering getting rid of it.

6. Monica says

Please do not cancel this show. Give it a fair chance. You have given it a terrible time slot and most of us tape it on our dvr’s due to this reason. Actually, I tape everything on my dvr. Don’t you think it might be time to reconsider numbers since the majority of people are now using dvr’s?

• ming says

i agree I actually never heard of it until during Summer when I went to one graphic design studio that works for ABC and saw the poster of this show then I did not know when it’s aired until couple weeks ago that I have to search for it and watch it online and now I am hooked then they cancel the show how SAD!!!!!

7. Elpidia Nater says

give the show a chance . The name I think might be scaring a lot of people off but when you sit and watch it’s a really good show . I for one took sometime to watch because of the name now my sister and myself are hooked!

8. Tracy says

Please don’t cancel this show. It is one of my faves! Hopefully, another channel, like AMC or syfy will pick it up.

9. dorothy says

would you please not cancell this show, why can’t you recognize a good show when you see it?????!!!!! 1st Boss now this

• Shay says

It’s all about the money and nothing else. and thats what the networks care about. even though keeping this show for another season and changing a times slot might get it to be a success, they just dont care. at the buttom line their menagers wont get enough to pay themself 20 millions a year, and we the viewrs will get stuck with more reality shows. and BTW as far as i know, the show as already been canncelled… too bad.

10. Tracey turner says

Cancelled???? This show is awesome!! And the best show on network tv. I am extremely surprised and very disappointed. Wow

11. Elaine Mendicino says

Please do not cancel 666 Park Ave.My husband and I live for this show!!!!!!!!.They have crap like honey boo-boo on TV and they want to cancel this awesome show.All it needs is another season for people to catch on .

• Audra says

U r so right. Honey boo boo or the Bachelor trash compared to such a great drama? There is no comparison! If the title is offensive, then change it. I am a Christian and know the significance of the title. But this show explains why u don’t make deals with the devil. All Christians should watch this show! Then make up your mind.

12. says

I am shocked that cancellation is a possibility. I look forward to this show every week. If this show is cancelled, I will no longer watch tv on Sunday nights so take that abc!