Almost Human: Season One Ratings

almost human tv show ratingsSci-fi series don’t have a great track record on FOX. Most are cancelled after one season but low-rated Fringe did last five seasons. How long will Almost Human survive? Stay tuned to find out.

Taking place in the future, Almost Human follows the partnership of a distrustful cop (Karl Urban) and an android capable of emotion (Michael Ealy). The cast also includes Minka Kelly, Mackenzie Crook, Michael Irby, and Lili Taylor.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

Update: Will the series be cancelled or renewed for season two?

Final season averages: 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.24 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Almost Human TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Phyllis April 18, 2014 at 10:06 am

Please, please, please bring back Almost Human!!! Please! It’s a great show!! Pretty please!

Jyme April 18, 2014 at 12:51 am

Please keep this show! I NEED to know about the WALL and what’s on the other side of it, and I want more back story on Dorian! And I want to see John confront Anna!

nicole Pettingill April 15, 2014 at 10:42 pm

I love Almost Human!!! Please PLEASE keep it!! It’s one of the few shows I watched!

MaryAnn Stromeyer April 14, 2014 at 1:10 am

Best show on FOX!! My husband and I watch and record the series for my son who catches up when home on leave.

v April 9, 2014 at 7:46 pm

When u receive that dumb a** Nelson rating booklet , just do as I did “Tell em” No one watches live Telly anymore.
They need to get their heads out of their butts and wake up out of the stone age. I
Its a Series killing rating system. Live Telly is been gone more then 20 years. They are just trying to find more ways to throw on a bunch of series on air every 4 months and then they get axed around 10 episodes.
I assume this process is necessary to lure more advertisers because they cannot come up with live viewers. Its a necessary scam to keep the lie of the “Live Telly” a live. Then they just forget about the unhappy viewers.

Ron Duquette April 8, 2014 at 5:23 pm

My Wife and I thoroughly enjoy the show please keep it going. we feel it is such a potential to be a great long running show. Great values.

platinum755 April 8, 2014 at 2:56 pm

I’m in accord with the other commentators. FOX needs to keep this one! Almost Human has all the right elements/ingredients to make it one of FOX’s star shows.

Isaura April 7, 2014 at 9:54 pm

All I can say is please renew it. Love the show and already miss it. The funny thing is that this show and Sleepy Hollow are the only 2 shows I watch from Fox.

Kate Fredericks April 7, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Seriously? They are considering cancelling Almost Human? Do they figure DVR, HULU 2 watches into their figures before cancellation – serious question for Admin? We never watch most shows live, don’t have the time. Between the DVR, On Demand and Hulu, we can catch up on weekends. Do these not count? They need to get their stuff together and find the REAL numbers. Almost Human is one of the best shows on FOX. How did this happen? I really hope they give this one and CBS (is that right?) gives Intelligence a chance, too. Both great shows families can watch together. What is wrong with society today that they watch all these dumb reality shows and leave the scripted shows alone? Too much thinking on the scripted shows? I apologize if I offended anyone. Just getting sick and tired of watching really good shows getting cancelled…..

Tim April 7, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Please don’t cancel the show, my wife and I like it because the like ability between the 2 main actors and the supporting cast. Pls thx

Johan April 2, 2014 at 11:53 am

awesome show, please don’t cancel.
most viewers have not discovered it yet.

Carolann April 1, 2014 at 9:04 pm

This show is so good a little drama and a little humor.I’ve been braging this show to everyone.I think it’s better than Intellegence.Bring it back!!!

Martha March 31, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Bring it BAAAAAACK!!!

Christine March 31, 2014 at 3:55 pm

This is absolutely insane that Fox is thinking about canceling Almost Human!!!!! This is one of the very best shows on the Fox channel. If they cancel this show, I will never look at Fox the same way again!!!

RoKam March 30, 2014 at 10:57 pm

Adding to the growing number begging for this show not to be cancelled. Everyone else has said what I can say…the chemistry between the actors/actresses is great, the script is well thought out, and you genuinely care about the characters. Keep this going…I feel its potential has only barely been scratched!

Kate Fredericks April 7, 2014 at 4:51 pm

I completely agree, RoKam!