Bad Teacher: Season One Ratings

Bad Teacher TV show on CBS ratingsCBS has had mixed success with new sitcoms this season. The Crazy Ones looks like it could be cancelled because the ratings weren’t high enough. How will Bad Teacher perform? Will it be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned.

On Bad Teacher, a former trophy wife (Ari Graynor) masquerades as a teacher in order to find a new man to marry. The rest of the cast includes Kristin Davis, David Alan Grier, Sara Gilbert, Ryan Hansen, and Sara Rodier.

5/10 update: CBS has cancelled Bad Teacher after three airings.

7/20 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Bad Teacher TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

LP July 22, 2014 at 10:23 pm

This show is funny and cute unlike so much crap on TV, for instance Two and Half Men or 2 broke girls! That kind of crap makes it on TV and this is cancelled something wrong there!

Chris July 22, 2014 at 10:56 am

CBS flat out SUCKS! ( they cancelled another good show(drama) last Spring called Golden Boy…a very different cop show) They always cancel shows and don’t give them a fair chance. I can honestly say that this show has grown stronger and funnier with every episode. Too bad only us die hards are seeing the last 8 episodes. Last 2 this Sat, July 26th. One can only “HOPE” that another network might give this funny show a chance to make it, and keep us laughing. ITs a sitcom people, its supposed to be entertaining. Not serious! The cast is GREAT, and Ari Graynor( Fringe, Olivia’s sister Rachael) is super cute/sexy and very funny in the role. Please some other network PLEASE pick this show up! Give it a chance! CBS is full of s***.

nemo f July 19, 2014 at 8:41 pm

PEOPLE THIS SHOW HAS ALREADY BEEN CANCELLED

William McClain July 17, 2014 at 12:10 am

I just discovered Bad Teacher, I think it a very funny show. I missed the pilot and felt lost when I caught an episode, so I went to amazon and purchased the pilot. I like it so much, I bought 8 episodes to catch up. I hope other people get a chance to see it.

Malu July 14, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Pls pls pls pls pls .. Season 2 is very much wanted!!!

Ev Rojas July 14, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Show is very funny…as a teacher I can experience vicariously what I only wish I could do in reality at times!!

Please keep this show on the air!

kiki July 6, 2014 at 12:39 pm

I love the show, I hope it gets picked up for another season. The entire cast makes me want more, can’t get enough of Ari Graynor – she’s flipping hilarious.

anon June 22, 2014 at 8:19 pm

BAD TEACHER IS AMAZING! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! PLEASE PLEASE KEEP IT!!!!