Cancelled or Renewed FOX TV Shows [2010-11 Season]

BonesWith the networks constantly changing their primetime schedules (or at least it seems that way), it’s hard to keep track your favorite TV shows. If a series hasn’t been on for a few weeks or months, does that means it’s been cancelled? What TV shows have already been renewed for next season? Well, here’s a quick cheat sheet that can help. It’s a list of all of the regular FOX series that have aired or are expected to air during the 2010-11 season (that’s roughly June 1, 2010 to May 31, 2011).

Using this list you can tell where your favorite FOX shows stand; how many episodes are in the current season, when they’ll be back and, of course, if it’s already been renewed (hooray!) or cancelled (sorry!).

If you can’t find a particular FOX program on this list, it may have been cancelled last season (2009-10) or perhaps the one before (2008-09). For a list of cancelled shows from all networks, you can go here. It may also be possible that we missed something so feel free to let us know in the comments below.

Here are updated listings for all five networks: ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC

TV shows Current/latest season Status
  America's Most Wanted 24 (26 eps, aired) cancelled (now occasional specials)
  American Dad 6 (19 eps, aired) renewed for season 7
  Raising Hope 1 (22 eps, aired) renewed for season 2
  Running Wilde 1 (4 of 13 eps unaired) cancelled
  The Simpsons 22 (22 eps, aired) renewed for season 23
  So You Think You Can Dance 8 (unknown eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet
  Terra Nova 1 (13 eps) delayed until Fall 2011
  Traffic Light 1 (13 eps, aired) cancelled

Last updated: June 30, 2011.

You can see the FOX network’s 2011-12 schedule here.

Here are listings for the other networks: ABC | CBS | The CW | NBC

What do you think? Any surprises on the list? Which FOX shows do you think won’t be on the list next season?

Vickie May 31, 2011 at 7:48 am

I thought Human Target was just getting really interesting since they brought on
the new boss lady. It was so different and just because it wasn’t a reality show it
seems that’s all people want to watch and I think those shows stink!!!
Whatever happened to the shows that displayed some different kind of meaning
and action instead of boring reality; plus who cares if who dates who or who
cares if it’s not a so called wierd cartoon show that seems to interest people.
It just shows( to me) how stupid people today really are in their taste for the
reality and not entertaing, and isn’t that what TV is really all about, to make
you laugh or just enjoy a good movie not some boring show like who cares
about who’s dating who and will marry and how to berate people like the
TV celeb’s or who gets help with starting a business for a ridicuious amount
of money?
It just goes to show you how this world is changing and not for the better
and by the way, isn’t it ironic that today’s people have a college education
but when TV was really interesting back years ago, more people were judged
on their talent not on their brains.

dcarterl May 26, 2011 at 7:25 pm

I love HT and L2M as well, most of the time if I like it it is a hit-

Clarence Krentz May 26, 2011 at 7:12 pm

I couldn’t believe that you had cancelled “Chicago Code”. It had become my favorite, can’t miss type of show. Certainly the best of all the new shows if not the best of all. I will also miss “Human Target” and “Lie to Me”. Who is making these decisions? Not very good judgement. I hope that you get enough complaints to make you reconsider. Thank you.

Connie May 22, 2011 at 10:28 pm

Lie to Me, Chicago Code, and Human Target are really great shows and L2M and HT were just coming into their own. All 3 had great characters and LIKEABLE characters. CC had a strong and female lead and L2M and HT also had strong females … Once again, shorted by a “ratings” system that isn’t equitable since it’s not installed in all homes.

steph May 22, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Very very upset about Chicago Code getting cancelled. It was one of my “must watch” shows. I certainly hope this decision is reconsidered.

Rontu Hart May 21, 2011 at 11:00 pm

The problem is this…….every network station will play these absurd and down right scripted reality shows( reality…..yeah RIGHT)consistantly like clockwork…but when it comes to the really good shows like Human Target,Lie to Me,and The Chicago Code…that rely on fan base build up and need that consistancy…the so called CEO’s of the networks either play a new episode and go 2 weeks to sometimes as much as a month to play another new episode or pit the new series up against the number 1′s in the time slot for that night and expect it to be a sensation immediately……you need to give these shows a chance…..move them to a different night or another time slot……stop all this mid season break nonsense and be more consistant with the shows you have left or your going to lose them too……here’s an idea…..the average shows only run 22 to 24 weeks a year…..so why not go to a summer and fall shows schedule and then have a winter and spring shows schedule…..move your shows around to different time slots and different days until you have the results your looking for and give these shows a real chance to be what we the public already know that they are……Good Programs!!!!…..Later

geep5605 May 21, 2011 at 6:53 pm

SO MAD IM STARTING A PATION . HEROS NOW LIE TO ME I GIVE UP ON FOX. YES I NO HEROS IS NOT A FOX SHOW BUT I BLAME FOX FOR STARTING THIS SHIT ALONG TIME AGO.

geep5605 May 21, 2011 at 6:48 pm

FOX SUCKS THEY ASKED US TO WATCH THE SHOW LIE TO ME AND THEY WOULD KEEP IT ON THE AIR AND LOOK WHAT WE GOT IN RETURN CANCELLED UR SCUM FOX. THEY LIED TO US BECAUSE THEY CARE ONLY ABOUT MONEY NOTHING FOR THE FANS OF THE SHOW. HOPE UR NETWORK GETS CANCELLED FOX SCUMBAGS. ME AND EVERYONE I KNOW ARE GOING TO STOP WATCHING FOX I HOPE IT CATCHES ON AND THEY LEARN THERE LESSON I PREY THAT KARMA CATCHES UP TO ALL OF THEM IM PRAYING.

Marianne May 21, 2011 at 6:38 pm

I am totally turned off by ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. They plug these new shows as great television and then keep them for only one season. I counted at least 15 new shows that I began watching 2010 summer and fall, that have been cancelled. Why even bother getting involved in the new shows when 8 months later, they are discontinued. No more new shows for me on those 4 networks.

bambina13 May 21, 2011 at 4:28 pm

I can’t believe the cancelled the Chicago Code! That was a great show with awesome actors. I’m disappointed! I’m also sad to see Human Target cancelled after the show actually got better this season.

Andrea May 20, 2011 at 3:28 pm

Lie to me should not be cancelled, it was one of the best shows. Fox has it wrong.

Geri Wimmers May 20, 2011 at 4:17 am

I love Chicago Code and am very disappointed that you cancelled it. Please reconsider. It is one of the best showes on TV.

karen gilliland May 18, 2011 at 1:37 pm

I loved The Good Guys. It was the one show I looked forward to

Kellie Greer May 18, 2011 at 11:03 am

Chicago Code is a very enjoyable show. This should not be cancelled. The same goes for Human Target and Lie To Me. Just when you become involved with the characters, you cancel the shows. These three shows should definitely be renewed. This was my favorite network, guess I’ll have to look elsewhere.

paul May 18, 2011 at 9:55 am

The problem with the rating system today is it’s not relavent. With DVR’s people watch several programs that air at the same time but this is not taken into consideration by the networks. Good thing about DVR’s is skipping over the commercials so that even the shows the advertisers are promoting don’t get the real advertising time they want. As to the programming cancellations, I could easily understand cancelling a show after a couple or three seasons that never catches on but to cancel it in the first year without giving it an honest chance is dumb. I love Human Target and Chicago Code they are both excellent shows, but with Fox the shows are jumped all over the place and it’s hard to keep up with when they will appear.