Finding Carter: Season One Ratings

Finding Carter TV show on MTVMTV has had some success with their original dramatic series, Teen Wolf. Will Finding Carter be a success as well? Will it be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned!

On Finding Carter, a teenager (Kathryn Prescott) discovers that her beloved single mom actually abducted her as an infant and she’s reunited with her birth family. The cast also includes Cynthia Watros, Anna Jacoby-Heron, Alexis Denisof, and Zac Pullam.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

8/19 update: Finding Carter has been renewed for a second season by MTV.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.14 million total viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Finding Carter TV show? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Dawn Sanfratello August 26, 2014 at 11:01 pm

We love finding Carter! My daughter and I look forward to watching Finding Carter each week! Thank you for bringing season two!

ann hough August 19, 2014 at 9:19 am

Considering all the really poor programming on all networks I find Finding Carter refreshing. Jesse Henderson does a great job as ‘Gabe’. He’s not hard to look a.t either

tiffany August 17, 2014 at 11:07 am

i like the show, but i just dont see how it could make a strong second season. it seems easily believable that all can be tied up into one 15 episode season. i think anything beyond will be a stretch and boring.

Barbara thompson August 17, 2014 at 2:14 am

PLEASE RENEW FINDING CARTER!!!!!!

Eric August 13, 2014 at 11:48 am

I’m sure that my demographic of a male over 50 is not the target market but I am hooked on this show. Relating to the parents dealing with life and especially David as a father, I look forward to this show every week. It deserves a season two!

andrea garcia August 13, 2014 at 3:19 am

Absolutely love love love this show. Something I can finally watch with my teenage girls.You’d be surprised at how much your children will open up to you about,all because of this show! My girl’s are so much more open to communication during the show.At least during commercials that is.After as well.So thank you. I only wish it was on during prime time.

Abriya August 13, 2014 at 12:29 am

I love this show!!! I look forward to watching this show every week. Please renew it for a second season!!

Stephanie August 12, 2014 at 11:12 pm

I love this show! I hope it doesn’t get cancelled!

Emie August 11, 2014 at 11:35 pm

I really love this show! I hope it gets a second season! It has so much potential! I want to know more about the family! Love the little brother and his relationship with carter! So sweet! Armadillo! Love it!!! Season 2 yes please!

Miranda August 11, 2014 at 3:30 pm

It should be renewed for another season, finding carter is my favorite show, i would be really upset if it got cancelled

Mia August 5, 2014 at 11:07 pm

It’s such a good show and so much more like real life then some shows on now a days. Cast is amazing ! Keep the new episodes coming

Hiiee August 1, 2014 at 1:45 pm

what? its so horrible. HBO should take the storyline and make it good/realistic…because this is just…annoying. (but then again, its MTV).

Barbara thompson August 17, 2014 at 2:19 am

don’t watch it then!!!! but don’t blow it for people who love it! You sound so angry… seriously it’s a tv show no one forces you change the channel I happen to love it!!!

Chloey July 19, 2014 at 7:52 am

FAVORITE SHOW EVER! I hope these are okay ratings..

Jasslynn July 14, 2014 at 5:40 pm

I love this show!! It makes you wonder and want to watch more. It’s also one of my favorite shows because many people can relate to it, this show makes you wonder what of you were in Carter’s position, how would you feel? I love this show!!

Ray July 14, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Good show. Interesting storyline. Good acting.