Friends with Better Lives

Friends with Better Lives TV show on CBSNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 13 but five unaired (half-hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: March 31, 2014 — May 26, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Majandra Delfino, Kevin Connolly, Brooklyn Decker, Rick Donald, Zoe Lister-Jones, and James Van Der Beek.

current TV show

TV show description:
This romantic comedy revolves around six friends who are at different stages in their lives. They’re married, divorced, newly engaged, and single. The friends are outwardly happy, but secretly questioning if their friends have it better.

Andi (Majandra Delfino) and Bobby Lutz (Kevin Connolly) are happily married with a toddler and another baby on the way, but at times long for the days when they had less responsibility and more fun.

Jules Talley (Brooklyn Decker) and Lowell Peddit (Rick Donald) are high on their passionate new relationship and are engaged. Kate McLean (Zoe Lister-Jones) has a successful career but may have a breakdown when she finds out her last remaining single friend, Jules, just got engaged.

Meanwhile, Will Stokes (James Van Der Beek) is newly single and preaching the bachelor lifestyle — but is still pining for his ex-wife.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — The Imposters
Bobby’s gift idea for Andi doesn’t resonate with the friends, so Kate intervenes. Unaware that Val rented out their old house, Will makes an unannounced visit, only to get trapped inside.
First aired: (Not aired during original series run.)

space
What do you think? Do you like the Friends with Better Lives TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Alice April 15, 2015 at 11:45 pm

Cancelling this show is the dumbest thing ever,its totally awesome love it,

Crs March 25, 2015 at 9:46 pm

I can’t believe this show was canceled! Shocking. My husband and I both thought it was great and enjoyed watching it. Such a disappointment!

John March 1, 2015 at 7:24 am

Loved this show!!!!

Tabi February 18, 2015 at 12:39 am

I think CBS seriously screwed up canceling this show. No it wasn’t suitable for children to watch, but it was the best comedy show they had on air for the adults to enjoy! Two and a half men and mom should’ve been cancelled long before FWBL! Shame on you CBS, you don’t know what funny is apparently. Hopefully another network picks it up and it gets aired again, I miss that show! :(

Laura January 5, 2015 at 5:25 pm

What a dumb move cancelling this show! It was the funniest sitcom in ages! Perhaps a little adult, but they could have always changed it’s time slot. I am a hardcore CBS fan, but man what a letdown!

Terry December 30, 2014 at 8:55 pm

I loved this show! I was saddened to hear it was cancelled. I hope that it gets renewed it was a funny comedy. I wish I could have seen the five remaining episodes.

Debbie December 17, 2014 at 9:52 pm

I loved this show! I can’t believe CBS would cancel it. It was one of the funniest shows we’ve watched in a long time. Who wants to watch reruns of Mom. come on CBS, put it back on. Seriously disappointed.

Tara Rainey January 23, 2015 at 5:59 pm

I cant believe they cancelled it. Very Funny! Bring it back please.

Peggy December 17, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Loved the show. Was telling all my friends to watch. Please renew!

Peggy December 17, 2014 at 1:28 pm

My husband and I both loved the show and he usually doesn’t like comedies. I was telling everyone how good it was. Please renew!!! The actors were all great!