Kyle XY

Kyle XY Network: ABC Family
Episodes: 43 (hour)
Seasons: Three

TV show dates: June 26, 2006 — March 16, 2009
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Matt Dallas, Bruce Thomas, Marguerite MacIntyre, Jean-Luc Bilodeau, April Matson, Chris Olivero, Kirsten Prout, and Jaimie Alexander.

kyle xy past TV show

TV show description:
A naked 16-year-old male wakes up in a Seattle forest without any memories of his earlier life or a belly button. Though he lacks even basic skills, “Kyle” (Matt Dallas) learns with amazing speed and displays remarkable physical and mental abilities.

Therapist Nicole Trager (Marguerite MacIntyre) takes an interest in the young man and he becomes part of the Trager family which includes dad Stephen (Bruce Thomas), underachiever son Josh (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) and independent daughter Lori (April Matson). In addition, Kyle becomes close friends with Lori’s boyfriend Declan McDunaugh (Chris Olivero), forms a crush on Amanda Bloom (Kirsten Prout), and feels a kindred relationship with Jessi XX (Jamie Alexander).

While mysterious strangers seek to control or destroy Kyle and his new family, they work to uncover the secrets of his true identity.

Canceled and renewed TV show

368 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. kelly gallagher says

Recently watched Kyle xy its amazing really want to see more please bring Kyle xy back the ending has left me wanting more so please please consider making more

2. laura says

I just watched all three seasons of kyle xy for the second time on netflix, I’m hooked, i watched it when it came on cable and three seasons twice on netflix. I’m obsessed with kyle! i love this show. I dont understand why they would make the finale so amazing to make us wanting more this is killing me i need to know what is happening im going insane BRING BACK KYLE XY

3. quentin says

I recently watched the enseries kyle XY series on Netflix and I don’t understand Why they would give the series a proper ending that left us wanting more and I want more

4. Junior says

I resently watched Kyle XY on Netflix and i immediatly from the first episode was glue to my device. I continued like this throughout the whole 3 seasons to find out the episode 10 of season 3 was some what the ending of it, NOT QUITE. Producers leave you on a cliff hanger and from a little research i found out that the she had canceled production back in 2009. Well i think it is time to finish what they started, maybe do like a 1 hours special to satisfy all of the dissatisfied watchers. Please give us something, give us an ending to the show.

5. says

I don’t know why they would cancel such a good show and then have a bunch of useless shows that talks about pregnancy and drama 24/7 . Kyle XY had a mix if everything in it. And the suspense it gave me was amazing! They should bring it back and other old shows because now nobody really cares about ABC Family because they keep getting rid of good shows because of some dumb fault. As I see it is they have nothing to lose and everything to gain if thy bring back some of the old shows.

6. Crisie says

I think at last they should write a book about the ending. I think it’s to late to produce a 4th season, because the actors are too old an so one.
    I really don’t understand why they cancelled the show. it was really awesome…

7. Andro mendez says

Me gusto mucho la serie y seria estupendo poder ver el final de la serie porfavor pongan lo k falta de la serie please

8. mari says

Lovedd kyle xy (:
    just finished last disc of season three…
    they should bring it back .. senior yr kinda thing and finish the unanswered questions …
    theyre should be a petition at least.

9. danjer danjergarcia0126@gmail.com says

Kyle xy the best show ever
    El mejor programa que jaa alla salido
    You guy lose a lot of money
    That was an stupid idea to cancelled

10. Anonymous says

I want back Kyle xy, we want kyle xy back, so stop thinking about money and return it by kyle xy on tv, sorry, i am portuguese and my english isn’t very good

11. Katy says

I know…but…there are a lot of fan, whiteout a finale about your lovely series…think about this

• YL says

There should be a finale season with a happy ending or at least a book. This show was touching and strikes the hearts and minds of everyone. Represents honesty innocence peace love happiness brilliance and family. Kyle is a good example for kids teenagers adults elders. What a family show, beautifull. Sad it had to end before it was supposed to end. Not happy with ABC family.