Love in the Wild: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three?

Love in the WildIt looks like NBC has lost their affection for Love in the Wild. The series won’t be coming back this summer, isn’t part of the 2013-14 season schedule, and has been dropped from the network’s website.

Hosted by Darren McMullen (season one) and Jenny McCarthy (season two), Love in the Wild ran for two years and 16 episodes.

In the series, 10 men and 10 women are paired into couples and compete in challenges together. The winners spend a night in a resort together and then, the next morning, new partners are chosen. In the end, one couple ends up winning a trip around the world.

What do you think? Do you like Love in the Wild? Are you hoping that it returns some day?

316 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Kristen says

Why!!?? I was looking forward to Love in the Wild season 3!! There are other shows you should cancel NBC, but Love in the Wild is not one of them!

2. Bre says

I loved this show and my husband and I were looking forward to seeing it again this summer :/ please bring it back!!

3. Caitlyn says

That was my favorite show to watch! I was looking forward to this season but it’s canceled :(….. Really sad about that…. I’m really going to miss watching it!

4. Claire says

This has been ,y favorite show since the very beginning! I’ve been looking forward to it all year! Please bring it back!! This show is definitely better than any other reality tv show.

5. Ronda says

I really enjoyed this show. Jenny McCarthy was fun and the competitions entertaining. Bring it back please!

6. j4mama says

My girls and are were so looking forwar to what we thought was our summer love…Love in the Wild canceled. :'(

7. Rachel says

Oh my gosh, please bring it back! I’ve been waiting and wondering just where the heck it went all spring, why were there no promotions? Please, please!! This show is definitely better than most dating shows on TV now. ^.^