Mystery Girls: Season One Ratings

Mystery Girls ABC Family TV show ratingsTori Spelling and Jennie Garth have both been part of hit series in the past. How will their new Mystery Girls TV show do in the ratings? Will it be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned!

Airing on ABC Family, Mystery Girls follows a pair of former stars (Spelling and Garth) of a 1990s detective TV show as they open their own investigations agency in Beverly Hills. Miguel Pinzon plays their enthusiastic superfan and receptionist.

Below are the show’s TV ratings, typically the best way to tell if the series will be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress:

Update: Now that the season’s over, will the show be cancelled or renewed?

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Mystery Girls TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

David July 23, 2014 at 1:34 am

Are there ratings for this show? They haven’t been updated with last week’s numbers. How long does it usually take?

admin July 23, 2014 at 10:38 am

I haven’t been able to find last week’s numbers because (I believe) they were so low. Last night’s cable numbers should be released late this afternoon.

David July 24, 2014 at 3:33 am

Thank you!!!

Kacey July 17, 2014 at 3:26 pm

This show is horrible.

Anonymous July 17, 2014 at 1:05 am

I love the show love tori n jenni!

Anonymous July 21, 2014 at 2:29 am

Love it too

kim July 16, 2014 at 9:22 pm

awful

Rhon July 16, 2014 at 1:48 pm

T. Spelling says she EXCELS at comedy. This show, however, isn’t funny, it’s silly. She acts like she’s trying to be young. I like Jennie yet feel her talentf is wasted on this show. So dumb…

Beth July 15, 2014 at 11:42 am

I love love love this show. -silly, yes, but I love seeing this side of Jennie and Tori. Let’s face it, for their age they look WAY better than your typical non-Hollywood teen or 20-year old. That’s why some youger viewers like it. I hope it gets renewed!

Anonymous July 12, 2014 at 8:42 pm

The show has stupid all over it.tori looks like a man!!

erin July 12, 2014 at 10:28 am

I really don’t like Mystery Girls that much there are better shows to watch on the cw network this show better sink with low ratings

Elle July 7, 2014 at 8:21 pm

They are way to old to be playing in these types of shows. This is just like a Disney tween show, annoying and horrible acting. Why in the world would anyone think this was a good idea? Old parents need to just stick with the Lifetime movies, leave the teens and early 20 yr olds for the blubber gum Disney shows. You just look totally stupid. FAIL!

Elle July 7, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Bubblegum! :)

Jane July 5, 2014 at 5:44 pm

I was looking forward to this thinking it was going to be a family friendly show. I was shocked to see that the first episode dealt with a missing sex tape and included audio footage of Jennie’s character Charlie having sex. I had to send my kids out if the room.

Angie Amato July 5, 2014 at 1:22 am

Sucks!! Terrible show!!! Tori is too Old to be playing this role. Jenny Garth looks younger. But this show is more typical of a Disney show for teenie boppers.. Cancell it.

brooke July 2, 2014 at 12:13 am

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible!!! I love Tori in her reality shows and Jenny in everything she has done, but this show really sucks!! Bad acting by Tori! I truly felt like I was watching one of those obnoxious kid shows on the Disney Channel! CANCEL!

sheila June 27, 2014 at 1:58 pm

jennie garth is always funny,loved what i like about you love those two girls together but never seen tori in a comedy or as a ditz lol but i guess i will get use to it. just give it a chance,i will.

Why Watch June 27, 2014 at 12:56 pm

I could not imagine watching any show with Tori “I can’t act” Spelling in it.

susan June 27, 2014 at 12:31 am

I think this show is awesome just after one episode. I love Tori and Jennie. They rock and they are good actresses and do so well together. This should definitely be giving a chance.