The 100: Season Two Renewal for CW TV Show

The 100 on CW renewedThe CW has renewed freshman series The 100 for a second season.

The 100 follows a group of young people who are sent back to Earth nearly 100 years after a nuclear Armageddon destroying civilization. The cast includes Eliza Taylor, Henry Ian Cusick, Paige Turco, Kelly Hu, Isaiah Washington, Marie Avgeropoulos, Bobby Morley, Thomas McDonell, Eli Goree, and Christopher Larkin.

While the show’s ratings haven’t been great, The 100 has been performing better than most of the network’s other new shows. It’s currently averaging a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with just under two million total viewers.

It debuted in March and the season is expected to conclude in mid-June.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear that The 100 has been renewed or, do you think it should have been cancelled instead?

Canceled and renewed TV show

Cherie May 22, 2015 at 12:44 am

I really like this show. I hope it continues with an interesting story line and doesn’t turn into smut like most other series. They run out of plots, so everyone ends up sleeping around and turning on each other. I realize to some degree this happens with certain characters. It would just be nice to watch an interesting series that is full of action and suspense while everyone is clothed properly. Keep it PG-13.

Mary Stephens May 17, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Awesome show!!! Please Keep it going!!

Claire May 8, 2015 at 7:09 pm

I live in the UK and can’t get enough of this series! There is little or no info over here about the end of each season. I’m wishing it was a film. PLEASE don’t kill it like Firefly was. PLEEEEEASE!!!!!! My sanity depends on this.

Minnie May 7, 2015 at 2:39 pm

I read the book but the actual program proceeded to peek my interest. The characters came to life. it is one of the best programs based on a book that really had no merit and built it into a tale that I looked forward to viewing. I really look forward to a continuation of this program.

natalie May 1, 2015 at 12:32 am

I am so glad that they didn’t cancel this show I love it!

mike April 9, 2015 at 11:36 pm

this could be our future keep in mind stick togather

mike April 9, 2015 at 11:31 pm

I watched walking dead from begin this just as good if not better
\

jason March 19, 2015 at 6:46 pm

found it on netflix looking for something to watch great show hope there will be more to come.

richard March 19, 2015 at 3:50 pm

The show has been awsome but for season two to end the way it did I will be pissed if its canceled there’s to many questions left unanswered looking forward to a season 3

Claire May 8, 2015 at 7:12 pm

Absolutely! I had no idea it had ended and was desperately searching for more episodes.

Harry March 13, 2015 at 2:12 am

just saw the 3-11-15 show, it was called the finale. was this really the finale, or will there be a season 3. it is not on the schedule for several weeks, (my DVR is set to record all new episodes) is it over?

erin March 13, 2015 at 7:47 am

Harry
the 100 season 2 is done I have no idea when It will come back for a third season. Mark renewed it for third season but he’s not releasing the date yet

Don March 12, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Picked this up on Netflix. What a great show! It’s Inventive, and technical with a bit of Mad Max thrown in for good measure. If the CW can’t continue with this show, perhaps they can sell it to another network. Don’t pull a SciFi FireFly. That was Bullshit, with a capital Bull. I’m not some kid, I’m 63 and love this stuff. The 18 to 49 demographic is non-sense. Those of us older than that also enjoy a great story, and this is a great story!

Heidi March 12, 2015 at 9:35 am

So enjoyed it so far. Who sang “Knock Knock on Heavens door?”

natalie May 1, 2015 at 12:36 am

bob dylan

Brie March 12, 2015 at 5:49 am

This show is absolutely amazing! Please don’t cancel! I was flipping threw Netflix, saw it and decided to give it a try. It’s amazing! Keep! Keep! Keep!