The 100: Season Two Renewal for CW TV Show

The 100 on CW renewedThe CW has renewed freshman series The 100 for a second season.

The 100 follows a group of young people who are sent back to Earth nearly 100 years after a nuclear Armageddon destroying civilization. The cast includes Eliza Taylor, Henry Ian Cusick, Paige Turco, Kelly Hu, Isaiah Washington, Marie Avgeropoulos, Bobby Morley, Thomas McDonell, Eli Goree, and Christopher Larkin.

While the show’s ratings haven’t been great, The 100 has been performing better than most of the network’s other new shows. It’s currently averaging a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with just under two million total viewers.

It debuted in March and the season is expected to conclude in mid-June.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear that The 100 has been renewed or, do you think it should have been cancelled instead?

Ky February 18, 2015 at 11:09 pm

I love it so much! Keep it going!!

Abby February 15, 2015 at 2:54 am

I watch a lot of TV shows & this by far has exceeded my expectations, & only gets better and better! I only expected this to be a so-so show, now it is one of my top favorites ever. Please, please don’t cancel the show! Please keep it going for many seasons, or as long as possible.

Also, I think it’s important to note that ratings aren’t completely accurate. Many people now watch shows via iTunes and other types of media, which actual airtime ratings may not reflect.

Melisa February 1, 2015 at 2:22 am

I love this show hope to see a season three!

sweettumz January 24, 2015 at 2:21 am

Love this show. Must keep on!!!!

Karen January 23, 2015 at 12:36 am

LOVE it!! My 13 year old son got me to start watching series 1 on net flix and I watched all the segments in 2 nights!! Can’t wait to see season 2!!

debbie January 22, 2015 at 3:39 pm

SHOW IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

tammy January 19, 2015 at 7:52 pm

Love this show just as much as the walking dead, please bring it back

Nathaniel hall January 18, 2015 at 10:52 pm

The 100 is awsome the plot,storyline and etc it’s amazing but ratings don’t make sense other then the fact that use messed up on one thing advertising and the channel. If you put this on a different channel you would have bigger ratings and of course more profits use tried it out on this channel so now it’s time to move on to something like usa, or spike or something big I don’t want to see such a great movie get canceled because use didn’t want to get it bigger ratings this tv show is amazing don’t cancel it.

Robert January 16, 2015 at 10:21 am

DO NOT leave us hanging ! I have followed the show and not missed an episode, this is exciting tv at its best ! If the show were on a major network I am sure it would have a bigger following. I have to view it on amazon video a day late and pay $1.99 to see each episode but its well worth it ! I cant seem to find an other way to view it as I dont have access to CW. I was in a panic when there was no episode 9 in season two, took me a day or two to find out they were on break. It should continue , better by far than the B type movie crap on the SI-FI chanel ! Real acting and quality story line keeps you wanting more…

Montana January 12, 2015 at 12:15 am

Best show out there. Do not cancel it!

donna jimenez January 11, 2015 at 8:18 pm

im not a tv fan but the 100 kept my attention please don’t canel it

Ric January 11, 2015 at 2:22 am

the show should deffinately continue story line is very good and there is no show on tv like it

Christy Wyatt January 9, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Please don’t cancel The 100 – love the program. I have recorded the whole Season 1 and Season 2. I look forward to seeing each show and sad to hear that Season 2 did not show all 13 episodes.