The Cleveland Show: Cancelled? No Season Five?

According to a post by The Animation Guild, The Cleveland Show has been cancelled after four seasons. FOX meanwhile says that a decision hasn’t been reached about the fate of the animated series.

It’s seemed that the show has been headed for the TV graveyard for awhile now. It’s the lowest-rated animated show currently on the network and FOX still hasn’t ordered more episodes.

Because it takes longer to produce animation, FOX typically renews their animated series much sooner than usual.

The Simpsons was renewed through the 2014-15 season all the way back in October 2011. Last May, both American Dad and Family Guy were picked up through the 2013-14 season. And, Bob’s Burgers was renewed through 2013-14 last October.

The Cleveland Show is the only animated series on FOX that hasn’t been renewed. Whether FOX is willing to say it or not, it looks like Cleveland and his pals have indeed been cancelled.

There are 23 episodes in the current season and it looks like there are six left. The final pair of installments are expected to air on May 19th.

What do you think? Do you think The Cleveland Show should be cancelled? Should Cleveland move back to Family Guy?

Jenny June 23, 2014 at 2:26 am

At first I didn’t think this show was going to be good, but then I actually watched it. This is the best animated show so far. I even like it better than Family Guy!
I’ve seen every single episode and I am very upset that I have no new episodes to watch. What am I supposed to watch now? They really need to make more episodes. The Cleveland show cannot end like this!

Karl May 15, 2014 at 3:03 pm

I was so surprised that Fox has planned to cancel this Show.I didnt find out until early this week.I do not really why Fox would cancel the Show.It was written on another Website that the ratings were below Bob’s Burger.I do not really.I think that they should renew the Show for another Season,and maybe put it in syndication.

brenda November 16, 2013 at 4:54 pm

dang, no more Cleveland show? COME-ON! o’well, best grow-up and put on my big girl birches and get over it-such is life… I really really like the Cleveland show a lot. Will keep watching the reruns on as.

Loveleigh17 October 3, 2013 at 10:48 am

Bring Cleveland back!! I’ve watched every episode and seriously love the show!

bronston August 9, 2013 at 6:57 pm

I think you guys still should make the Cleveland show putting him back on family gay is a bad idea

Todd May 15, 2013 at 10:46 am

With Cleveland gone apparently and I saw on another link through dogpile.com that brought me here there is something about syndication on Adult Swim come fall of 2013. But if AS don’t do new episodes would it be a good idea to put Cleveland back on Family Guy? And since Junior is his son what about him too?

ElvisCostelloMeetsDracula May 14, 2013 at 6:53 am

Freaking finally. Now how about wiping out the rest of stain mac farlaine, and bringing back Mike Judge and Hank Hill!

Jenny June 23, 2014 at 2:28 am

Finally? Just don’t watch the shows
if you have a problem.