The Tomorrow People: Season One Ratings

The Tomorrow People TV show ratings: cancelled or renewed?The CW has had mixed ratings success with shows that revolve around individuals with special powers. How will The Tomorrow People do? Will it be a big hit and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

On The Tomorrow People, a teenager (Robbie Amell) discovers that he has paranormal abilities. He also learns that others like him have gone into hiding because they’re being hunted by a paramilitary group of scientists known as Ultra. The rest of the cast includes Luke Mitchell, Peyton List, Aaron Yoo, Mark Pellegrino, and Madeleine Mantock.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

5/8 update: The CW has cancelled The Tomorrow People after one season.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.44 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like The Tomorrow People TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

erin April 2, 2014 at 11:13 am

100

Thursday’s
TVD
TOMMROW PEOPLE

HART OF DIXIE
NEW SHOW

THIS IS WHAT I DON’t GET WHY DOES THE ABC FAMILY SCHEDULE THEIR SHOWS ON THE SAME TIME WHEN THE CW HAS THEIR SHOWS THE ABC FAMILY NETWORK MUST JOIN FORCES WITH THE CW NETWORK , and possiblity the cw network could put 3 shows on the Weekends lots and the abc family can have their comdey shows Mellisa and Joey and babby daddy TO be download ON THE ABC FAMILY WEBSITE to get more people watching it on the ABC Family Shows, Movies & Full Episodes to get higher raitings than having it on tv.

roy April 1, 2014 at 11:06 am

Don’t cancel this show please. Acting is very good, story line captivating….

JayKay March 31, 2014 at 1:50 am

Please don’t cancel The Tomorrow People. It was a great UK show and the remake is cool too. It needs to have a season two. Please :)

Noé March 26, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Ans very important: The Tomorrow People is an iconic show for CW. The network really need to keep it.

Noé March 26, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Arrow, The Tomorrow People & Supernatural are the best shows on CW.
The Tomorrow People is a great show and it’s better and better every week.
I really hope a renewal (even a 2nd season of 13 episodes) because the are still so much stories to tell us. And the cast is amazing.

Steve March 23, 2014 at 5:19 pm

The Tomorrow People needs to be renewed. This show has improved episode by episode. The writing is getting better each week. Character development has given us a very likeable set of people to enjoy watching and to look forward to watching.

It’s turning into a wonderful series

Madeline March 20, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Tomorrow People and Supernatural are the best two shows on the CW. The 100 sucked so bad. Stupid kids and horrid writing. They try to use popular songs to force the viewer to like the show. It was crap. All the vampire stuff is worthless too. It’s just getting old. They need move forward with Tomorrow People. Everyone I know loves that show, no one hates any characters like some clueless person said.

Gaëlle March 19, 2014 at 12:50 pm

They need to renew it! It’s really good, it’s got lots of potential, it’s really a shame the ratings are dropping. But I would definitely love for this show to be renewed! Please don’t cancelled it. It would also be great if more people gave it a shot! They won’t regret it ! :)

Amanda March 14, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Personally, I would not like to see the show renewed. At the start of the show, I said differently. However, there is now far too much hate towards characters from the fans. Let’s take my favorite character for example. Cara is hated on by more than half of the fan base. Seeing so much of it is far from pleasant. As long as the hate is around, I don’t want the show to be renewed. If it is, I for one will not watch it anymore. I am not that thrilled about the 100, but it would make for a better renewal.

Anonymous March 7, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Keep the tomorrow people!! Great show!!

Evangelina March 7, 2014 at 12:32 pm

One of the best Scy-Fi shows lately. Loses only to Battlestar Galactica. It´s not a coincidence both are remakes.

Anonymous March 5, 2014 at 11:56 am

I’m amazed by the comment here that pretty much hates ALL the CW shows…. ummmmm did you loose your remote and can’t change to Nick Jr?….. I love TTP, Reign, VD all of them. I’m just a bit curious when you will announce a renewal or a cancellation.

Katie March 1, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Great show! Needs to be renewed

Craig Roebuck February 21, 2014 at 12:57 pm

I love the tomorrow people, it has a good story and characters that make me want to keep watching, it’s competitor however reign I have never seen so maybe that’s not shown in the UK. If CW don’t want to keep the tomorrow people going then maybe they should pass it onto Netflix.

Anonymous February 21, 2014 at 12:27 am

This show is so terrible. Please do not renew it. I also hope star crossed gets canceled as well. Please make vampire diaries good again. Also I can’t believe Reign got renewed. I know alot of people enjoy these shows but this is just my opinion. Please do not be offended.