The Tomorrow People: Season One Ratings

The Tomorrow People TV show ratings: cancelled or renewed?The CW has had mixed ratings success with shows that revolve around individuals with special powers. How will The Tomorrow People do? Will it be a big hit and be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

On The Tomorrow People, a teenager (Robbie Amell) discovers that he has paranormal abilities. He also learns that others like him have gone into hiding because they’re being hunted by a paramilitary group of scientists known as Ultra. The rest of the cast includes Luke Mitchell, Peyton List, Aaron Yoo, Mark Pellegrino, and Madeleine Mantock.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

5/8 update: The CW has cancelled The Tomorrow People after one season.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.44 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like The Tomorrow People TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

212 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Ada Scarlett. says

Please.
    Like I’m begging here.
    This show has captured me in ways I didn’t think possible.
    I relate to it, I live it.
    I might not be a super hero freak but I AM a freak.
    Please. It would kill me to see this go. Please.
    Renew it.

2. Linguam says

This is an epic and awesome show, PLEASE DON’T CANCEL IT! The show can’t end with John being powerless and there’s definitely not enough time for Jedikiah to come up with an anti-serum of some sort, and for him (John) to get his powers back with only 2 episodes left. On top of that, my gut tells me that the season will end with a big, fat cliffhanger. NOT renewing the show?? The writers can’t do that to us!

3. says

I really do like the Tomorrow People, I would hate to see it cancelled. I just think the networks try to cram to many new shows into one season, which really lessens the chance of any one show getting very good ratings.

4. Anna Picass o says

I just love this show
    I think that it’s one of the best ever.
    I like everything about it, If you cancell it you”ll
    Be losing a show with such a great potential!
    I want to know what happens between the Cara-John
    -Stephen triangle !
    Please don’t cancel it

5. addicted to TTP says

TTP is one of the best series I have ever watched. You guys just cant cancel it.
    PLEASE RENEW IT!!

6. Zakkaari Rokkanno says

I have always loved the concept of the Tomorrow People. I was a kid when the original aired and loved it.
    Now, as an adult, I love the slick and mature treatment the new show has been produced with.

In the beginning I thought awesome, but “Oh No, not another ‘agents’ show” but I have been glued to each episode which is bringing new concepts to the mix each week, as well as ‘who really are the bad guys and the good guys’ question that tends to swing both ways.

Jedikiah seems the obvious baddie one week, next it’s so obvious that it really is the Founder, then its not so obvious, maybe both are baddies with their own conflicting agendas or both are good guys but each with their own conflicting agendas as to how the ‘good’ results are to happen.

I get the feeling the answer to that question is not what we would expect.

Bring on renewal for Season 2, if not, let it be picked up by Syfy or another network. Whichever way, the show deserves to be let live so it can develop the payoff it has been working hard to cultivate.
    HELL YEAH!

7. Mariah says

this show needs to be renewed! it has a lot of potential and its seriously gotten so much better since the premiere! please please please don’t cancel this show!

8. Adam Crawford says

MORE TOMORROW PEOPLE PLEASE!!! DONT BE STUPID CW AND LAY TO WAIST SUCH A HUGE POTENTIAL OF A SHOW!! YOUR DOING SO GREAT WITH THE WRITING AND IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER, DONT IGNORE US PLEASE!!!!!!!

9. Heather says

I will be super upset if the tomorrow people is cancelled!! I love this show and I think they should renew it!

10. Kelly tran says

Renew the show!! It’s been getting better and the show has a lot more potential. I admit, the beginning was slow but sometimes shows shouldn’t be based on just one season to see if it’s good or not. The viewer has a decline but seriously, the 100 should not be renewed over this show. It has a good plot but just needs more time to develop. Renew the show!!!

11. George says

The tomorrow people is a really good show next to under the dome. It should not be cancelled. Its got action, suspense and love. What more do you need in a show. Why cancel it now when it’s just starting to get good. You shouldnt judge it so quickly when there are a lot of new shows out and of course people are going to watch them to see what they are all about. I look forward to the tomorrow people all week.

12. willem says

im getting crazy about those cancellations, the tomorrow people is a great show with lots o potential. In europe we just started watching it, but as always those numbers arent takin in account. We have seen a lot of series cancelled what actually had high scoring numbers in europe, but cause of the numbers in the us were cancelled. Can you imagine that back in the time star trek was cancelled, but at the last poss date was extended cause of the numbers of watchers in europe and became a scifi hit over the world. Give a serie a chance to evolve and dont start making one with at least 2 seasons ordered if u ask me.

13. Courtney says

RENEW THE SHOW — BEST SHOW EVA

The shows that should NEVER be cancelled are :
    TTP
    Arrow
    Star-crossed

3 BEST TV SERIES EVA

Renew Renew Renew

• Anonymous says

Everybody show go to the CW site and make your plea directly them! I agree..TTP and Star Crossed are two very refreshing shows that deserve a chance to thrive. If everyone that made a comment on here told just 3-5 people to go to the CW website and make a plea to keep the show on, that MIGHT make a difference!