Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe: More Episodes Ordered

steven universe TV showCartoon Network has ordered 13 additional episodes each of their new Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe animated series. This brings their totals to 26 episodes.

Uncle Grandpa follows a magical senior citizen who travels around the world to find unusual solutions to everyday situations. The program debuted on September 2nd and features the voices of Peter Browngardt, Eric Bauza, Adam DeVine, Kevin Michael Richardson, and Audie Harrison.

Steven Universe has been running since November 4th and was created by Rebecca Sugar, Cartoon Network’s first solo female show creator. It follows a group of intergalactic warriors who use the power of special gem stones to summon magical weapons. The cast includes Zach Callison, Estelle, Michaela Dietz, Deedee Magno Hall, Matthew Moy, Kate Micucci, and Tom Scharpling.

What do you think? Do you like either of these animated shows?

32 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Eee says

Like steven universes intro we need to save the show and if you think we can’t well always find a way that’s why the people ove this world watch and beleive in garnet amethyst and pearl and steven

2. grace cathey says

I DONT WANT STEVEN UNIVERSE TO END!!!!! THAT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW ON CARTOON NETWORK!!! DONT END IT!!!! i loved to wake up and watch it on demand or when i recorded it! i love that show so so so so so so so much! please we need to find a way for it mot to end! thanks

3. Jasmine Castillo says

I thought uncle grandpa was pretty hilarious I still watched it although it made no sense and was complete randomness but still I find it very funny. I see uncle grandpa funny and random and stupid from the character Patrick star from spongebob, and I thought it had the voice and the same stupity but yet still funny. Steven universe I didn’t agree on liking this show because I thought it was a comedy and it probably did make sense but it was fun,like it needed more colors maybe more sayings that kids would like more funny stupid random stuff. So no I don’t like Steven universe but yes I do like uncle grandpa :).

4. Cooper says

I like Steven Universe. It has a good story. My brother thinks all shows on cartoon network (Except Regular Show) are dumb. I think they are all fine, maybe a few are dumb. Like Uncle Grandpa is just weird, but entertaining.

5. says

Steven Universe is the best show I have ever seen.Why should the even get rid of it?Uncle Grandpa was my favorite show until Steven Universe started airing.Uncle Grandpa is now crap.

6. CalvinLamont says

The problem is they ask kids what they think of these shows, they should at least ask teenagers because kids wont give informed opinions like young adults would.

7. CalvinLamont says

I agree. Steven Universe isn’t that bad for me so far, but now im just watching out of curiosity, Uncle grandpa sucks though. Not just because of the fact that most kids, yes, KIDS, will understand that whole incest rumors that come with the name Uncle Grandpa, but the fact that everything is much too random. I understand that random is whats funny nowadays, but they took it too far. Theres absolutely no ties to reality, and almost every tv show with random style comedy has at least one. A show without at least a single tie is almost impossible to watch.

8. Ray Strayer says

Steven Universe sucks, terrible show terrible promos, terrible concept. Just stupid. Uncle Grandpa I expected to be stupid and sometimes it kinda is, but at least its catchy. It has grown on me. Someone mentioned Teen Titans Go, love that show. Adventure time awesome.
    Just my 2 cents, can’t wait for Steven Stupidverse to get cancled.

• says

My friend, I couldn’t agree with you more. You pretty much summed up how I feel about these shows. Steve annoys me to no end. It’s sooooooooooooooo disappointing, because I had high hopes for it. I was extremely let down. His songs are terrible. He seems to be more trouble than he’s worth. I wish he would learn how to use his stupid gem already. Garnet is pretty cool, because she seems to be the only competent one. The show at times looks beautiful, but not enough beauty to overcome the boring stories. Some things actually kinda gross me out. Like the episode where Steven turned into a bunch of cat heads. Yeesh!

9. ChiNyC says

These cartoons are so garbage. They get rid of good shows like Young Justice, Green Lantern, Thundercats for this bs. I’m so over it!