White Collar: Season Five Ratings

White Collar season five ratingsAiring on USA since 2009, White Collar has been a successful staple for the cable channel. However, the ratings have been coming down. Will they fall low enough for the show to be cancelled or will it be renewed for a sixth season? We’ll have to wait and see.

On White Collar, a con man (Matt Bomer) and an FBI Agent (Tim DeKay) form an unlikely alliance to solve crimes. The rest of the cast includes Willie Garson, Tiffani Thiessen, Marsha Thomason, and Sharif Atkins.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — usually on Fridays.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.46 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The fourth season averaged a 0.9 demo rating with 2.96 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the White Collar TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season six?

Anonymous January 10, 2014 at 6:07 pm

Renew!! This show is absolutely amazing and it is my favorite show on TV. I have been watching since day one and this show has NEVER failed to please me or leave chills at the end. This is the best show I’ve seen in a long time, and it completely deserves another 3 (at least) seasons.

Anonymous January 10, 2014 at 1:58 am

Definitely renew! Best show ever! I’ll be beyond upset if USA doesn’t!! I watched all 4 seasons in 3 days on Netflix, just to catch up to tonight’s new episode! Please renew!! Have to have a season finale!

db January 9, 2014 at 2:46 am

Please renew. There are 6 of us who watch faithfully from different families and love this show. We represent all ages. Its a great show.

J January 4, 2014 at 5:28 am

Renew!!!

elizabet moody January 2, 2014 at 10:37 pm

please air white collar again ,I really like the show.

Kimberly Munoz December 21, 2013 at 6:22 pm

I have enjoyed watching every episode with my husband. Excellent show!

lola December 15, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Yes , this show should be renewed!

Anonymous December 14, 2013 at 9:21 am

I have watched every episode of this show from the day it first aired. Unfortunately, at over 50 years of age, I do not fall into THE target demographic of all TV networks. This is a well-written and acted show that, like Mozzie’s fine wine, only improves with age. Neal, the con man, is at a truly challenging point in his relationship with Peter, his FBI handler. While Neal seeks Peter’s approval as a father figure, the devilish instincts in him remain. Which side will win? I, for one, want to find out! I encourage others to fight for the retention of this wonderful show. USA has brought us some terrific original programming in the past decade and I hope that its management considers the viewpoint of all viewers, regardless of their age, in making a decision to cut or retain this gem. If USA is considering means by which to impress its sponsors, perhaps they should be reminded that the vast preponderance of wealth and, accordingly, spending power, is held by those old folks over 50 years of age. I suspect that viewership by that age group is higher as we do not expect to see a reality show or some other ‘targeted for the less than 100 IQ points show’ when we watch TV! Please measure our viewership as I believe it will support renewal of White Collar!

Nancy Tomczak December 13, 2013 at 10:16 pm

Please renew!!! Love the show for the challenge of sorting out what Neil will do to get Peter’s interest. It is one of only a handful that do not involve gory, bloody, shoot um up shows that get so disgusting after a while. I so enjoy the comedy mixed in with the storyline. However, I must admit I sure would like to see Neil and Mozzy end up with the perfect paradise life!!

JBM December 9, 2013 at 9:08 pm

PLEASE RENEW!! AWESOME SHOW. First show that has had me waiting for more as soon as the current episode was over in a LONG LONG time! The chemistry between the cast is incredible. I so hope they will be back for Season 6.

Anonymous November 27, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Please renew ‘white collar’,for many seasons,We love this show.

WCROCKS November 24, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Glad the ratings are up. But is it a coincidence that both the episodes with higher rating and most viewers had Bridget Regan in them! Maybe bringing her in was a good thing?Hope we get a couple more seasons.

jean November 19, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Please renew White Collar, really enjoy it.

Anonymous November 11, 2013 at 11:34 pm

This show needs to be renewed! It’s the best show on tv right now!

Anonymous October 21, 2013 at 10:15 pm

RENEWED! THIS IS THE BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION. BEST CAST, WRITERS, ALL OF IT. THE INTERACTION OF THE CAST IS WHAT KEEPS ME COMING BACK. MATT & TIM, ESPECIALLY. HOPE THEY GO THE FULL 7, AND MORE IF THEY WANT, BE,SIDE I KNOW I WILL! SORRY FOR THE CAPS :-)