Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

645 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. chris says

If channel 7 keeps getting rid of shows, like the daytime soaps and then good shows at night there are too many other stations to watch and I won’t watch anything on channel 7,,, sorry you guys need to get it together,,,

2. Shirley says

Very upset that Zero Hour was cancelled. We love it. Great storyline. Great cast. Mystery, suspence and history all in one. Cant they let us poor slobs who hate reality shows to have this one please? At least let us see the last 7 episodes. Maybe this summer please!

3. Cathleen says

I am definitely disappointed.. Been looking for it, just realized it was cancelled after only airing 3 episodes. Almost every show I’ve gotten into since lost has been cancelled .. The Event, Flash forward, The River, and now this one. The story line was fresh and interesting..And I agree with most of the previous comments, enough of the reality crap! Haha ABC should at least air the rest of the season..how is 3 episodes enough to determine its fate?

4. Anonymous says

So Disappointed! This was such sm incredible storyline…I loved the way it wad developing. I think the network should have at least let it run the season. Enough reality crap!

5. Jacque says

How do you count it as a failure when there are many BS shows out there? 3 showing and that decided its fate? Really? It would be nice if you would allow it to show all 13 episodes during the summer, it really had an interesting story. Well I guess since we’re not in that 18-25 viewership we don’t count as an audience go finger…ABC you stink!

6. Kym says

Bummer!!! I loved the fun of it! I also loved the actors…bums me out that fun shows keep getting cut for stupid humor or gross “CSI” kind of shows. Try it again this summer and see if you get a following

7. Debra says

I thought the series was interesting and I wondered what happened to it……..bring it back! It was thought provoking. So sorry it never got a chance.

• Anonymous says

I like the show and wanted to see what happens nest. But just like FireFly the really good show get droped while showes like “amazing race” Surviser” Big Brother: Stay and Stay for ever. Just hope they don’t drop Castle.

8. Frustrated says

This show wasn’t even given a chance. Maybe the SyFy channel will pick it up. Network (and even cable) shows are a vast wasteland of insipid comedies and dumb reality shows and only a few (and I mean VERY few!) worthwhile dramas. Lately I’m only using my TV to watch movies that I own–and even those are older ones since the majority of the new movies stink too! It’s actually kind of scary when you start to think about who the people are that are putting out these shows and at whom they’re aiming them.

9. Nance Inkel says

What is wrong withe network executives? Is there NO consideration for the viewers? This is one of the reasons more and more people leave traditional networks. The very least you could do is finish the episodes instead of just leaving us all hanging. I really can’t type what I would like to say, so use your imagination!

10. says

ABC you stink for cancelling a FANTASTIC new show!! It made people think and watch for future episodes to see what the heck will happen on the next episode. It is one of the best shows you guys have brodcast in years!!! Please bring it back