Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

misty April 14, 2013 at 12:35 am

I was just getting into this show… very disappointed, wife swap… really????

chris April 13, 2013 at 9:38 pm

If channel 7 keeps getting rid of shows, like the daytime soaps and then good shows at night there are too many other stations to watch and I won’t watch anything on channel 7,,, sorry you guys need to get it together,,,

chris April 13, 2013 at 9:36 pm

I believe the show could have made it why did you cancelle it,,,,,

Shirley April 13, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Very upset that Zero Hour was cancelled. We love it. Great storyline. Great cast. Mystery, suspence and history all in one. Cant they let us poor slobs who hate reality shows to have this one please? At least let us see the last 7 episodes. Maybe this summer please!

Cathleen April 12, 2013 at 11:23 pm

I am definitely disappointed.. Been looking for it, just realized it was cancelled after only airing 3 episodes. Almost every show I’ve gotten into since lost has been cancelled .. The Event, Flash forward, The River, and now this one. The story line was fresh and interesting..And I agree with most of the previous comments, enough of the reality crap! Haha ABC should at least air the rest of the season..how is 3 episodes enough to determine its fate?

Anonymous April 12, 2013 at 8:01 pm

So Disappointed! This was such sm incredible storyline…I loved the way it wad developing. I think the network should have at least let it run the season. Enough reality crap!

Jacque April 12, 2013 at 3:24 pm

How do you count it as a failure when there are many BS shows out there? 3 showing and that decided its fate? Really? It would be nice if you would allow it to show all 13 episodes during the summer, it really had an interesting story. Well I guess since we’re not in that 18-25 viewership we don’t count as an audience go finger…ABC you stink!

Kym April 12, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Bummer!!! I loved the fun of it! I also loved the actors…bums me out that fun shows keep getting cut for stupid humor or gross “CSI” kind of shows. Try it again this summer and see if you get a following

Debra April 11, 2013 at 7:55 pm

I thought the series was interesting and I wondered what happened to it……..bring it back! It was thought provoking. So sorry it never got a chance.

donna d April 11, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Loved this show. Another stupid cancellation. Would love to at least watch to the finale.

terrance April 11, 2013 at 2:27 pm

thought it was getting good hate to see it go

Anonymous April 11, 2013 at 9:27 pm

I like the show and wanted to see what happens nest. But just like FireFly the really good show get droped while showes like “amazing race” Surviser” Big Brother: Stay and Stay for ever. Just hope they don’t drop Castle.

Cathleen April 12, 2013 at 11:25 pm

They better not drop Castle! I’m obsessed haha love that show!

Frustrated April 11, 2013 at 2:06 pm

This show wasn’t even given a chance. Maybe the SyFy channel will pick it up. Network (and even cable) shows are a vast wasteland of insipid comedies and dumb reality shows and only a few (and I mean VERY few!) worthwhile dramas. Lately I’m only using my TV to watch movies that I own–and even those are older ones since the majority of the new movies stink too! It’s actually kind of scary when you start to think about who the people are that are putting out these shows and at whom they’re aiming them.

cindy April 12, 2013 at 8:57 am

I am so dissapointed. I really enjoyed Zero Hour. I wish more people liked the shows that I like.

shannon April 11, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Soooooo bummed they cancelled this show!!! I hate it when I really get into a show and they yank it!

Nance Inkel April 10, 2013 at 2:07 pm

What is wrong withe network executives? Is there NO consideration for the viewers? This is one of the reasons more and more people leave traditional networks. The very least you could do is finish the episodes instead of just leaving us all hanging. I really can’t type what I would like to say, so use your imagination!

Lori April 10, 2013 at 11:50 am

ABC you stink for cancelling a FANTASTIC new show!! It made people think and watch for future episodes to see what the heck will happen on the next episode. It is one of the best shows you guys have brodcast in years!!! Please bring it back