Believe: Season One Ratings

Believe TV show on NBC ratingsNBC has had success launching new shows after The Voice. Unfortunately, the ratings have often tanked once the show didn’t have that strong lead-in (Revolution, for example). Will Believe be a hit or will it be cancelled after one season? Stay tuned to find out.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

5/9 update: Believe has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

6/16 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context here.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Believe TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Chrissy September 30, 2014 at 8:53 pm

Please don’t cancel Believe. I really enjoyed this show, and it sounds like alot of other people did too… if it didn’t start until March and went to June, that means it’s canceled???

Catherine September 30, 2014 at 4:25 pm

I was waiting for the next season, why have you cancelled it???
I loved this show. I recorded the series and made my husband sit quietly while I watched in suspense at what happened next.
Please bring it back!!!

Anonymous September 29, 2014 at 10:51 am

Great show. Horrible timeslot. Should be renewed. Everyone I know likes the show but juggled DVR to record the show and it’s competition. Should be brought back at a better timeslot.

crjrph1997 September 28, 2014 at 10:19 pm

I LOVE Believe. Why would you cancel it? I enjoyed this show so much that I made my husband watch tv in the kids room so I could have the remote while BELIEVE was on. PLEASE bring it back……..

thera September 28, 2014 at 9:01 pm

I cannot believe when I saw resurrection on ABC come back that BELIEVE was nowhere to be found NBC is failing big time THE VOICE bounces with ABC’s Dancing with the Stars and FOX’s new Gotham and NBC’s new Scorpion, football games all ovee networks. You start new series Blacklist which I plan on starting to watch, will it make it past season??? PLEASE CONTINUE WITH BELIEVE . My husband and I really loved it!!!

Kathleen September 28, 2014 at 7:57 pm

Please you end to bring this show back!!!! Loved it and the chemistry between the characters. We need to see how it turns out!

Anonymous September 28, 2014 at 6:11 pm

Your wrong for the cancelation of Believe. It is a well written story line that has now been left unfinished. Did you come into a mind block with which way you wanted to go? I know a lot of people who watched the program from all over the country who are greatly disappointed in your decesion , I BELIEVE that your ratings are wrong with this one. Maybe we will get lucky and another net work will pick it up. Then you will see the choice made was a bad one.

melissa eldridge September 27, 2014 at 3:41 pm

please continue the believe series it is a awesome show!!!

pj September 27, 2014 at 11:30 am

My husband and I are truck drivers and we love this show when we’re on the road we record it then when we get home my grandkids will set and watch it with us please don’t cancel this dhow I believe it a good story and my family and I love watching it.