Believe: Season One Ratings

Believe TV show on NBC ratingsNBC has had success launching new shows after The Voice. Unfortunately, the ratings have often tanked once the show didn’t have that strong lead-in (Revolution, for example). Will Believe be a hit or will it be cancelled after one season? Stay tuned to find out.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

5/9 update: Believe has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

6/16 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context here.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Believe TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Dr. Gerald Hutson October 29, 2014 at 9:00 pm

My wife and I have been looking for the second
season of “Believe”. The story and cast were exceptional.
Many of my friends and co -workers do not understand
how this show could be eliminated.

Marie October 28, 2014 at 7:30 pm

I truly enjoyed believe and wanted more. I have always record all my tv shows due to work schedules. This was one even my husband keeps asking me when is it coming back on. Every time you seam to get anything decent to enjoy you cancel. I am so sick of reality shows anymore. I have my own reality to deal with tv is for my enjoyment, escape for a short while and the news.
At this rate I wont have to worry about looking NBC for tv shows. Sad it use to be my favorite station past years.

VICKY October 26, 2014 at 2:37 pm

DISSAPPOINTED

simonsez October 25, 2014 at 12:17 pm

The show was doing fine until they started screwing with the schedule. The weeks it tanked was when the show had been away for 2-3 weeks. Viewers don’t have enough attention span to stick with an irregular schedule

Dawn Painter October 24, 2014 at 9:36 pm

The show is entertaining and as enough science and fiction to fascinate the true believer and the skeptics. Thank you

amos October 23, 2014 at 10:03 am

oh God , thout u wea sayin season 2 was out. cant wait…. ts rily perfect………

katgar October 24, 2014 at 11:40 am

It has been cancelled. I’m furious!

Mel daw October 21, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Bring back believe waiting to see what happens cnt leave us hanging……

sandy October 19, 2014 at 9:15 pm

My daughter and I have been anxiously awaiting season 2 of Believe..never have we liked a show so much. We are both really ticked off..thinking of blocking NBC forever!!!!!!!

Christopher m October 18, 2014 at 12:28 am

Loved the show, was really hoping to see what would occur next, the story line was brilliant was looking forward to season two….

Jessica thigpen October 17, 2014 at 3:07 am

Would love to see Believe come back on, we loved watching the show each week!

nancy Anderson October 15, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Believe was one of my favorite things to watch on TV. Not sure who has the power to cancel or renew but it should have been renewed in my opinion!!!

Nancy October 15, 2014 at 8:10 pm

My husband and I enjoyed watching believe, we couldn’t wait to see what would happen next. We enjoyed the actors and actresses. I don’t know where or who thinks ratings are low. The show was great, every time we watch and enjoy a series it gets cancelled. Very sad.

Kathy Brown October 14, 2014 at 10:25 pm

I thought “Believe” was a hit in my book. Please don’t cancel. Would love to watch another season!

kitty October 14, 2014 at 1:51 am

i like believe and i think next season must come….

Leonie Adamson October 8, 2014 at 12:58 am

One the very few series in my life time that was truely amazing couldn’t stop watching this…can’t understand why you would cancel am an amazing brilliant show like BELIEVE…no words can cover overwhelming disappointment….