Believe: Season One Ratings

Believe TV show on NBC ratingsNBC has had success launching new shows after The Voice. Unfortunately, the ratings have often tanked once the show didn’t have that strong lead-in (Revolution, for example). Will Believe be a hit or will it be cancelled after one season? Stay tuned to find out.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

5/9 update: Believe has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

6/16 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context here.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Believe TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

669 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Ryan Hancock says

With all of the reality TV crap on now a days. I finally found a show that my wife, daughters and I, all really enjoyed. It’s hard to find now a days. My 11 year old has been asking for months when the show will be back on, so that we can have family tv night again. It really stinks telling her that we will have to find something else. Real TV is finally gone. No such thing as a family show anymore. We gave Believe a 5/5. I’m sure ratings would have went up. Families need something to watch together. Bring it back NBC or I will never watch anything on your station ever again!

2. Kimberly White says

I loved the show! It is a shame that good wholesome shows like this can’t make it for more than one season!

3. Larissa Mota says

I’m really sad that this amazing show has been cancelled.

I feel like we need more shows like that instead of people getting killed, revenge, war, families being destroyed and so on. “Believe” was cancelled because all people care about is to watch fake things and that does not teach any lesson. Another thing is that unfortunately good shows does not bring enough money. The world is ruled by money and until that mentality collapses , we will only see thorugh the wrong perspective.
    Please continue with “Believe”, because above all I still believe.

• Paul MacDonald says

Many of us still hope that somehow this program continues. Quality programming like this that appeals to the entire age spectrum of a family are rare indeed. For now we are not watching TV once the Christmas specials are over. Please restart “Believe”

4. Jackie Barton says

I loved the show! It was a great family show that you could find good in people. I know my family enjoyed it and would like to see it back on. Rockwood Michigan

5. says

This was an awesome show. I’m not a church going person, but I feel that this was a wholesome show that I could enjoy with ALL members of my family, young & old. If we look back at the history of the highly rated Family Guy, it struggled & was cancelled early on but it’s now a ratings cash cow. Come on “powers that be”, believe in Believe….we need a feel good/do good show in today’s society. I truly BELIEVE that the ratings will come.