Believe: Season One Ratings

Believe TV show on NBC ratingsNBC has had success launching new shows after The Voice. Unfortunately, the ratings have often tanked once the show didn’t have that strong lead-in (Revolution, for example). Will Believe be a hit or will it be cancelled after one season? Stay tuned to find out.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

5/9 update: Believe has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

6/16 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context here.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Believe TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Kathy August 31, 2014 at 7:59 pm

Please don’t cancel this great show! You have a winner. Take it from the people who watch it!

Miranda August 28, 2014 at 5:25 pm

This show should not be cancelled what so ever I think it’s something totally diffrent and new and is an awesome tv show!!!!!!!!!!! Plzzzzzzzzz don’t cancel this show plz

Beth Garrett August 27, 2014 at 4:11 pm

I am sorry to see Believe cancelled. I also recorded it for later viewing. It is one of only 2 shows I enjoyed watching, Parenthood, being the other one.

Lacie August 25, 2014 at 10:18 pm

Loved believe n crisis I recorded them Sunday n watch them
Monday sad to see 2 good tv shows canceled

Jeffrey Hilllen August 24, 2014 at 4:40 pm

I absolutely LOVED Believe! Johnny Sequoyah is so amazing in this series! I absolutely want a second season.

Mika August 24, 2014 at 12:17 am

I loved Believe. I tried to watch it every Sunday but sometimes I had other things to do so I had to record. It’s a shamed you can’t see how many people are recording the show. It’s a really good show and I feel like some people weren’t watching it because of the time and day it came on. Showing it at 10:00pm on Sunday probably wasn’t the best time for most people because they have to get up early in the morning. In conclusion I really enjoyed the show when I had a chance to watch it and I hope you bring it back.

Carole Bates August 20, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Would like season two please