Bitten: Season One Ratings

Bitten: cancel or renew?Some supernatural shows last for years while others are quickly cancelled. Will Bitten be a hit in the ratings or a disappointment for Syfy? Time will tell.

Bitten revolves around the only female werewolf in existence and her struggle to try to live a normal life. The cast includes Laura Vandervoort, Greg Bryk, Greyston Holt, and Paul Greene.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

5/22 update: This show has been renewed for a second season in Canada.

Note: These are the final national numbers and are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Bitten TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

549 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Kayla Maskornick says

Please renew Bitten!!! It is such a great series and i love all the drama in it. It is very excited and keeps me wanting more and more. Please let there be a Season two!!! thank you.

2. Lana Morrison says

Missed the very beginning of Bitten season 1 but I am catching up with the re-runs. Love the show and can’t wait for a second season. Made me go and buy all the books. Please renew Bitten.

3. says

come on guy,s please renew bitten already, i keep looking for and im not the only one come….on ease our suffering thank, you…

4. joanne miller says

Please bring back Bitten. Great love story against all odds.
    Love the sexy shirtless men too, Especially Grayson.
    SciFy needs to be Bitten!

5. jackie says

my husband & I love bitten, it’s one of the few shows we actually sit & watch together, it would be a shame for them to cancel it.

6. Erianna says

This show better get a season 2, its my 2nd favorite werewolf tv show and my first Teen Wolf, I love Bitten, it deserves a 2nd season especially with all of the romances going on

7. Daniel Steward says

This is one of the greatest shows i’ve ever seen and has kept me wanting more! The suspense, the drama, the action, all great factors of this show that so many of the crap out there now doesn’t possess. There have been other great shows cancelled not because people didn’t like them but because they didn’t get the ratings that the station wanted at the time they wanted them. Doesn’t mean people stopped liking the show just means that they weren’t able to watch for one reason or another. I had to find out about this show on Netflix and I’m beyond happy that I found it! This show DESERVES a Season 2!!!!!!

8. ~A says

Please do not cancel this show I beg for a renewal. I started watching on Netflix since I had missed so many episodes and I was hooked. I was so hooked that im making my friends watch it and they’re all hooked too. Please just renew it because it really is an amazing show to watch.

9. Bonny says

Please RENEW, this a a grt show. I am so tired of networks cancelling grt shows, while leaving horrible shows on the air. Bitten deserves season 2, and beyond

10. ccadgt says

I REALLY do want this show to stay,my sister and I love this show.Right from the books and from season one.My sister who is only 7 is in depression because of this!I love her so much and i dont want to see what she will do to herself.This is her favorite show and it is mine to!Please let it stay -cally

11. ANGELA CAVENER says

I love this show and would hate to see it end. So please bring it back for a second season. If you need higher ratings change it to another night. Take it off Monday . Please bring it back!!!