Cancelled or Renewed? Status of A&E, ABC Family, Amazon, AMC, BBC America, BET, Bounce TV, Bravo, and Centric TV Shows

ae-abc-family-amazon-amc-bbc-america-bet-tv-shows-31Which ABC Family shows have been cancelled? When does your favorite AMC series return? Which BBC America shows have been renewed?

Below, you’ll find a list of A&E, ABC Family, Amazon, AMC, BBC America, BET, Bounce TV, Bravo, and Centric recent/current/upcoming scripted TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings (if available), click the links in the middle column.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
Comedy Central | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which A&E, ABC Family, Amazon, AMC, BBC America, BET, Bounce TV, Bravo, or Centric TV shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

92 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. lori says

I didn’t like it that they cancelled the Lying Game either. They keep you hanging and you never find out what happens. I hope they renew The Fosters and Twisted. They are both great shows. Why come out with new shows for people to get interested in just to cancel them.

2. Ruth Thomas says

I think it is really awful that The Glades was cancelled!! What is wrong with people!?!! My whole family could watch it! Oh, that’s right, it was too clean! No sex, blood and gore, or bad language! And why can’t there at least be a great ending!?!

3. April says

I am extremely disappointed about The Glades, I had just started watching it and loved it. Was waiting for next season to see what would happen next? Its Terrible to end a show hanging like that.

4. Stephanie says

Canceling The Glades after a season like that, big mistake. Even if people didn’t like the show everyone wants to know what happened. There would have been viewers just to see if he’s alive. Why did the show get cancelled?!

5. Lois Craddock says

It stinks that A&E cancelled the glades, there are not alot of shows left on tv the whole family can watch.that was a great show.I wish they would rethink it.or another network would pick it up.

6. Amber says

Extremely unhappy about abc family canceling the lying game and even more annoyed that BBC America ended being human! Hal was the Damon from tvd and he made the show the second he got cast. B/s

7. Geordie says

I am so unhappy that “The Lying Game” and “The Glades” are both cancelled especially the way we were left hanging by both shows. It never ceases to amaze me that with all the shows that are kept on by networks when their content is total crap, but shows which have good story lines are tossed by the wayside. I swear the people creating the program line up at some channels must be mentally challenged in some way to choose some of the shows that are renewed and/or make it past their pilots each season, while cutting down some very good shows with great actors, and I’m not merely talking about the shows mentioned above but a lot of other shows as well with great acting being cut down.

8. Anthony Bassien-Capsa says

For the list of cancelled or renewed shows, you should add Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and also Cartoon Network!

9. Anthony Bassien-Capsa says

“Reed Between The Lines” has been cancelled after only two seasons! I have no word about the fate of Second Generation Wayans, but Season 2 of “Real Husbands of Hollywood” is airing since this Tuesday, and “Sunday Best” has been renewed for Season 7 which will air next summer. And I think that the talk show “Don’t Sleep! With T.J. Holmes” has probably been cancelled, because I haven’t seen any new episode since last winter or last spring! And you should add other BET shows in the list like “106 & Park”, “T.D. Jakes Presents : Body, Mind and Soul” which airs on Sundays at 12:00 PM since October 6, the reality show “The Sheards”, the comedy show hosted by comedian Kevin Hart “Comicview”, and the crime show hosted by Boyz N’ The Hood” actor Morris Chestnut “Vindicated”!

10. erin says

I hoping that The Fosters and Twisted will get renewed for a season 2 The Fosters and especially Twisted is one of my favorite shows on

I am still hoping that the ABC Family will get Kyle Xy Back for a season 4 if they dont bring back Kyle xy I will boycott the ABC Family Network

• Kat says

I’ve been boycotting ABC Family (/n0t being interested) since they cancelled Nine Lives of Chloe King. So… good luck with that!

• Grandizer says

I don’t see Kyle XY making it back, been gone now for 4 years, and it seems Kyle has moved on to other things.
      Congrats on him publicly coming out though!