Cancelled or Renewed? Status of A&E, ABC Family, Amazon, AMC, BBC America, BET, Bounce TV, and Centric TV Shows

ae-abc-family-amazon-amc-bbc-america-bet-tv-shows-31Which ABC Family shows have been cancelled? When does your favorite AMC series return? Which BBC America shows have been renewed?

Below, you’ll find a list of A&E, ABC Family, Amazon, AMC, BBC America, BET, Bounce TV, and Centric recent/current/upcoming scripted TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings (if available), click the links in the middle column.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
Comedy Central | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which A&E, ABC Family, Amazon, AMC, BBC America, BET, Bounce TV, or Centric TV shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

Lori April 21, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Ravens Wood is another show they shouldn’t have cancelled.

lori April 21, 2014 at 5:10 pm

I didn’t like it that they cancelled the Lying Game either. They keep you hanging and you never find out what happens. I hope they renew The Fosters and Twisted. They are both great shows. Why come out with new shows for people to get interested in just to cancel them.

Ruth Thomas April 4, 2014 at 5:21 pm

I think it is really awful that The Glades was cancelled!! What is wrong with people!?!! My whole family could watch it! Oh, that’s right, it was too clean! No sex, blood and gore, or bad language! And why can’t there at least be a great ending!?!

April April 2, 2014 at 7:00 pm

I am extremely disappointed about The Glades, I had just started watching it and loved it. Was waiting for next season to see what would happen next? Its Terrible to end a show hanging like that.

Stephanie March 14, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Canceling The Glades after a season like that, big mistake. Even if people didn’t like the show everyone wants to know what happened. There would have been viewers just to see if he’s alive. Why did the show get cancelled?!

Lois Craddock February 28, 2014 at 11:00 am

It stinks that A&E cancelled the glades, there are not alot of shows left on tv the whole family can watch.that was a great show.I wish they would rethink it.or another network would pick it up.

Carmen December 21, 2013 at 6:07 am

So bummed!

Amber December 6, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Extremely unhappy about abc family canceling the lying game and even more annoyed that BBC America ended being human! Hal was the Damon from tvd and he made the show the second he got cast. B/s

Geordie November 22, 2013 at 1:12 am

I am so unhappy that “The Lying Game” and “The Glades” are both cancelled especially the way we were left hanging by both shows. It never ceases to amaze me that with all the shows that are kept on by networks when their content is total crap, but shows which have good story lines are tossed by the wayside. I swear the people creating the program line up at some channels must be mentally challenged in some way to choose some of the shows that are renewed and/or make it past their pilots each season, while cutting down some very good shows with great actors, and I’m not merely talking about the shows mentioned above but a lot of other shows as well with great acting being cut down.

Manny October 30, 2013 at 1:37 am

The Walking Dead has been renewed for season 5.

admin October 30, 2013 at 8:29 am

KennyOrtega October 22, 2013 at 8:30 am

They should bring back The Lying Game! Give a proper ending at least! :(

Geordie November 22, 2013 at 1:15 am

I agree 100% give the fans a final closure as to what we’ve been watching and who did what. 8-(

Anthony Bassien-Capsa October 22, 2013 at 2:01 am

For the list of cancelled or renewed shows, you should add Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and also Cartoon Network!

admin October 22, 2013 at 6:39 am

I don’t have pages for them because the channels often offer very little tracking information for their shows.

Anthony Bassien-Capsa October 19, 2013 at 1:17 am

“Reed Between The Lines” has been cancelled after only two seasons! I have no word about the fate of Second Generation Wayans, but Season 2 of “Real Husbands of Hollywood” is airing since this Tuesday, and “Sunday Best” has been renewed for Season 7 which will air next summer. And I think that the talk show “Don’t Sleep! With T.J. Holmes” has probably been cancelled, because I haven’t seen any new episode since last winter or last spring! And you should add other BET shows in the list like “106 & Park”, “T.D. Jakes Presents : Body, Mind and Soul” which airs on Sundays at 12:00 PM since October 6, the reality show “The Sheards”, the comedy show hosted by comedian Kevin Hart “Comicview”, and the crime show hosted by Boyz N’ The Hood” actor Morris Chestnut “Vindicated”!

Caramel Latte August 21, 2013 at 11:34 pm

I REALLY enjoyed the lying game and was looking forward for it to come back on!!!

erin August 19, 2013 at 10:44 am

I hoping that The Fosters and Twisted will get renewed for a season 2 The Fosters and especially Twisted is one of my favorite shows on

I am still hoping that the ABC Family will get Kyle Xy Back for a season 4 if they dont bring back Kyle xy I will boycott the ABC Family Network

Kat August 21, 2013 at 4:51 pm

I’ve been boycotting ABC Family (/n0t being interested) since they cancelled Nine Lives of Chloe King. So… good luck with that!

Grandizer October 22, 2013 at 8:41 am

I don’t see Kyle XY making it back, been gone now for 4 years, and it seems Kyle has moved on to other things.
Congrats on him publicly coming out though!