Chicago Fire

NBC TV show Chicago FireNetwork: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: October 10, 2012 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Jesse Spencer, Taylor Kinney, Lauren German, Monica Raymund, Charlie Barnett, Teri Reeves, David Eigenberg and Eamonn Walker.

current TV show

TV show description:
This TV series provides a look into the lives of the everyday heroes who are committed to one of America’s noblest professions. For the firefighters, rescue squad and paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51, no occupation is more stressful or dangerous, yet so rewarding and exhilarating. These courageous men and women are among the elite who forge headfirst into danger when everyone else is running the other way and whose actions make the difference between life and death.

The pressure to perform on such a high level has a way of taking a personal toll, sometimes putting team members from the Truck and the specially trained Rescue Squad at odds with each other. Despite any differences, this is an extended family, and when it’s “go time,” everyone inside Firehouse 51 knows no other way than to lay it all on the line for each other. When a tragedy claims one of their own, there’s plenty of guilt and blame to go around.

Matthew Casey (Jesse Spencer) is a strong, intuitive lieutenant who is in charge of the Truck. He’s still coming to grips with the loss of one of his men and, unbeknownst to his colleagues, is in the midst of a separation from Hallie (Teri Reeves), a hospital resident.

Matthew butts heads with brash Lieutenant Kelly Severide (Taylor Kinney) of the Rescue Squad. Each blames the other for their fallen team member.

Others in the firehouse include Battalion Chief Wallace Boden (Eamonn Walker), a fireman’s fireman who is confronted by important personal decisions; paramedics Gabriela Dawson (Monica Raymund) and Leslie Shay (Lauren German), who share a close bond and team together to face some of the most harrowing situations imaginable; Peter Mills (Charlie Barnett), an academy graduate who is the latest generation in a family of firefighters; and Christopher Herrmann (David Eigenberg), a seasoned veteran who loses his home to foreclosure and now must uproot his family to move in with his in-laws.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space

What do you think? Do you like the Chicago Fire TV series on NBC? Do you think it should be canceled or renewed for another season?

jeanne bird January 25, 2014 at 11:03 am

one of the best show and actors in a long time with the upcoming new Chicago cops show

kathy Ellington January 25, 2014 at 9:14 am

Love Chicago Fire-please renew it.

jimmy mac January 22, 2014 at 11:41 pm

one of best shows ever!!!!!!!

jan January 20, 2014 at 2:48 am

I think this show should not be cancelled. This show is the best.

Shari January 16, 2014 at 8:10 am

I need this show in my life! It’s simply great, in my humble opinion.

Angela December 30, 2013 at 6:17 pm

This show should be renewed . I could not imagine my week without it .

laila December 17, 2013 at 9:45 pm

I love this show.. I watch it all the time and I even got Hulu plus just to watch this show..love it..

Dave December 14, 2013 at 7:17 pm

I watch the faithfully. I have to agree with others that it’s one of the best shows on TV. As a retired fireman I can relate to some of the situations I see in the shows. Please keep the show going.

Barbara December 11, 2013 at 2:35 am

I love Chicago fire I hope it continues I watch it faithfully.
Please !!!! Please do not take it off the air.

Debbie December 10, 2013 at 7:46 pm

I love Chicago fire I hope it continues I watch it faithfully

Linda Krol December 10, 2013 at 4:33 pm

I love the ongoing episodes of Chicago Fire. I have a new respect for out firemen and women who risk their lives daily. I do hope this show continues for a long time. I can’t wait for the next episode from week to week.

Sally Loquisan December 9, 2013 at 8:44 pm

Please, I was very sad when I saw that tomorrow will be the last show,the finale. Please air it back right away. I wait every week for Tuesday to come to I can watch this show. I have a high respect for fire fighters more. I just live this show. It teaches us the value of this job and love for others. Please.

karen salvatore December 9, 2013 at 8:41 pm

I love Chicago Fire!! Do not cancel this show—it is one of the best series on TV. The actors are hot and the stories are great—look for to it every week.

Sharon Eusanio December 9, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Chicago Fire is one of the best T.V. shows on air this year. It is filled with great story lines and keeps fans on the edge of their seats wanting more. With all the garbage that is on TV now a days it would be a great tragedy if this show was cancelled.

MaryLou Trego December 9, 2013 at 9:12 am

I live for Tuesday nights. Chicago Fire is my favorite show on T.V. EVER. Nothing else even comes close to how I feel about this show. Please, please don’t take it off the air.
Just tell me when it will start again. I hate the word Finale. Pay these actors, they are the best, most beautiful people in Television.