Intelligence

Intelligence TV show on CBSNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: January 7, 2014 — March 31, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.

current TV show

TV show description:
In this dramatic thriller, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who’s been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. He’s the first human ever to be connected directly into the global information grid and have complete access to Internet, WiFi, telephone, and satellite data. He can hack into any data center and access key intelligence in the fight to protect the United States from its enemies.

Leading the elite government cyber-security agency that was created to support him is Director Lillian Strand (Marg Helgenberger). She’s a straightforward and efficient boss who oversees the unit’s missions.

Director Strand assigns Secret Service Agent Riley Neal (Meghan Ory) to protect Gabriel from outside threats — as well as from his appetite for reckless, unpredictable behavior and disregard for protocol.

Also on the team is Chris Jameson (Michael Rady), a resourceful federal investigator. Doctor Shenendoah Cassidy (John Billingsley) is the brains behind the design of Gabriel’s chip. His son Nelson (P.J. Byrne) is jealous of Gabriel’s prominent place in his father’s life.

As the first supercomputer with a beating heart, Gabriel is the most valuable piece of technology the country has ever created and is the US’s secret weapon.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — “Being Human”
When Gabriel and Riley learn that sleeper agents are embedded in the U.S. government, they’re shocked when their identities are revealed.
First aired: March 31, 2014

space
What do you think? Do you like the Intelligence TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Lori April 28, 2014 at 1:13 pm

This is the best new program of 2014. All the reality shows or boring and this one had some great twist and turns. I love Scandal and this is my second favorite program. Please do not cancel it! I loved Body of Proof and was heart broken when it was canceled.

maria April 28, 2014 at 1:11 pm

I live i Spain ( sorry for my English ) and I don’t know how things work there but can someone tell me the situation of Intelligence right now?

Who has told that the show is cancelled? I have been reading a lot of articles and web pages and they haven’t say anything yet about cancelling the show right? so maybe there is a chance for it to be renewed?

Can someone explain me what is happening please?

maria April 28, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Renew this show!!!

Do you think that it will be renewed?

Sandy April 28, 2014 at 9:58 am

Great show, please do not cancel!!!!

Jimmy April 28, 2014 at 9:49 am

Please! Do not cancel Intelligence. I love it. Maybe you could just move it to a different night to increase viewership. I DVR all my shows to watch at my convenience. Maybe that is throwing off the actual ratings! Trust me it’s being viewed !

Michele April 28, 2014 at 9:24 am

please do not cancel this show. I look forward to watching it. The team of Riley & Gabe work well

Linda April 28, 2014 at 2:47 am

Love this show! Renew, renew, renew!

Teresa April 27, 2014 at 9:21 pm

Intelligence is a Fantastic Show we really look forward to watching every week – Really guys, you have to draw us in and then take off the air? Do Not Cancel!

BOBCAR April 27, 2014 at 5:13 pm

One of the better shows, I would hope this one is not canceled it’s one that the whole family can watch and enjoy. Not like some onf the ones that have a lot of unknow sex features that some time you wonder who’s going to crawel in to bed next with someone. I would rate this highly to return next season and if you have not seen it you shold it has a great story line and the actor are all grat in what they portray in the series. JUST WATCH IT YOU WILL BE HOOKED.

Paula Galvan April 27, 2014 at 9:38 am

Come on guys you have a great show families can watch together and you cancel! This is a great show. Bring it back. Having it lead in for Elementary would be wonderful.

Mike Yerger April 26, 2014 at 10:19 pm

I enjoy the show very and would like to see it back for another season.

marlene rickard April 26, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Intelligence is a GREAT show please don’t cancel, my husband and I look forward to this show. Thank You

Anonymous April 27, 2014 at 10:43 am

This is a great acceptable to various audiences and should be renewed.

orin April 26, 2014 at 9:00 pm

i really enjoyed this show. Can’t believe that it had a bad or poor rating. I made Monday nights what it was to watch. I really missed not having it to come home to this last time.

David A.Wilson April 26, 2014 at 2:15 pm

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING ONE OF THE BEST WRITTEN AND ACTORS IN THIS SHOW THAT I CAN SAY TRUELY ENTERTAINED ME AS I ENJOYED THE UNFOLDING OF THE PLOT OF EACH SHOW. I CAME BACK FROM WATCHING IT EACH WEEK IN MEXICO TO READ THAT CBS WAS CANCELING THE SHOW. THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG AT THE HEAD OUARTERS OF CBS NOT TO SEE WHAT A GOOD SHOW THEY HAVE AND PEOPLE CAN WATCH WITHOUT HAVING TO SEND THE LITTLE KIDS OUT OF THE ROOM.

EP April 26, 2014 at 12:51 pm

Please renew this show. How do they come up with the ratings? We record all the shows we watch – like most people these days – how does that affect the ratings? Sometimes even watch a show more than once. Intelligence is the best new show this year. Love Josh Holloway, the premise of show, and the lack of R rated scenes.