Love in the Wild: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three?

Love in the WildIt looks like NBC has lost their affection for Love in the Wild. The series won’t be coming back this summer, isn’t part of the 2013-14 season schedule, and has been dropped from the network’s website.

Hosted by Darren McMullen (season one) and Jenny McCarthy (season two), Love in the Wild ran for two years and 16 episodes.

In the series, 10 men and 10 women are paired into couples and compete in challenges together. The winners spend a night in a resort together and then, the next morning, new partners are chosen. In the end, one couple ends up winning a trip around the world.

What do you think? Do you like Love in the Wild? Are you hoping that it returns some day?

319 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Justin Bieber says

Well I like this show and I come from candida! I’m Justin bieber and I WANT AND NEED love in the wild back in the show business!

2. ashley says

This is sad, I have seen much worse series kept around. I love this show one of the few I actually watch faithfully, not to mention it brings people together and is much more reel than the bachelor.Please bring it back!

3. T mcgi says

Bring it back! Loved it and at least it worked for people. Might be good to make it longer somehow so you really get to know the Players.

4. lulla says

I really miss this show. We just started watching it last season and loved it. Now I was searching on google and found out it was cancelled :(. I sure wish they would bring it back!!!

5. Barry D says

I too enjoyed the show. My daughter and I had Love in the Wild night. We’d eat dinner while watching the show and had fun guessing who was picking who at the end, etc… Her and I would both enjoy the show coming back.

6. pamela v says

I really miss this show. Hummm, how many people does it take to get a show back on the air?. Please bring it back. I keep checking the website and hope to see that the show will be back and nope. This show has a mixture and was interesting. Please bring it back