Love in the Wild: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three?

Love in the WildIt looks like NBC has lost their affection for Love in the Wild. The series won’t be coming back this summer, isn’t part of the 2013-14 season schedule, and has been dropped from the network’s website.

Hosted by Darren McMullen (season one) and Jenny McCarthy (season two), Love in the Wild ran for two years and 16 episodes.

In the series, 10 men and 10 women are paired into couples and compete in challenges together. The winners spend a night in a resort together and then, the next morning, new partners are chosen. In the end, one couple ends up winning a trip around the world.

What do you think? Do you like Love in the Wild? Are you hoping that it returns some day?

319 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

This was a fantastic show. Unlike other ‘finding love’ shows, this one have couples a real show of each other. Not to mention gave all viewers many laughs!

2. Helen says

I love the show, and am disappointed it is not on this season. Please bring it back. I think it is one of the better reality shows.

3. Julie says

My daughter and I loved watching that together. You almost don’t dare get involved in shows anymore. They all get cancelled. Please consider bringing it back.

4. Tim says

My wife and I are very dissapointed. Plus this is the only reality dating show where the couples actually stay together long after the show is over.

5. Mark Capri says

My wife and I really liked watching this reality show. It was fun to watch the couples as they went through their adventure and who would make it to the next round.
    We looked foward to each week of watching this show!
    Now we have nothing to look foward to on NBC!
    This year stinks with TV shows on Nbc this year!

6. julie says

My daughter and I are so disappointed Love in the Wild is not coming back!! We loved it so much and couldnt wait till the next week all the time. This show needs to come back on a different channel atleast if not NBC.

• Sherry says

My family loved this show. It was very entertaining! We didn’t like Jenny McCarthy as a host though. We liked Daren McMullen better. Please bring it back with someone other than McCarthy as host!!