Passions: DirecTV Soap Staying on NBC.com?

PassionsAs fans of Passions are well aware, the soap opera will be leaving NBC next Friday, September 7th. The series will resume on Monday, September 17th on DirecTV’s exclusive Channel 101. Will those without DirecTV be able to follow the exploits of their favorite Harmony residents?

After hosting Passions LIVE! last week, castmember Eric Martsolf said that the satellite TV provider was working on finding a way to make the soap available online. Last night, he was asked a similar question and responded, “Absolutely. It’s going to be on NBC.com…They will be airing episodes of Passions online.” You can see it for yourself. The question comes near the end of the video.

As we said last week, this doesn’t qualify as an official announcement about online viewing but it’s certainly a good sign for those who can’t subscribe to DirecTV. We’ll keep you posted on any new developments so stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

Canceled and renewed TV show

67 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Heather Conkling says

I am bigest fan of passion.
    I when if you tape or dvd of pasions.
    OF the beginning july 51999 and the sep 2008 of passions
    IF you do write back . to me.
    I like to buy all of passion tapes or dvd.
    Friend heather conkling

2. Teresa Chisholm says

come back to nbc i have it saved on tivo i’ll be pissed off if you don’t bring the show back on nbc. I am in a huge crisis with thisi’m in tears right now.get it back now!!!!!!!!

3. reah says

I am pissed off i got direct tv for another 15 dollars a month and fer what passions is hardly on you guys are f**ked up and i am gettin rid of super station its not worth it u guys are f**kin idiots..i am watchin as a world turns you all can f**k off ..cost me more money fer nothin try puttin the f**kin show on everyday like before you people are rip off artest …

4. guyana10001 says

I really want passion on nbc.com because i always watch passions online and I alway like to go on the website.that is
    passion on nbc.com

5. Tracey says

I REALLY miss Passions. I know there are options out there but having to pay for it just doesn’t seem reasonable. Especially, when it was available on NBC for 9 seasons. This is a real let down to all the fans that were there since the beginning. Come back!

6. SHAVONNE LYNCH says

You can subscribe to passions for 19.95 a month on NBC.com..it gives episodes all the way from the first show on Direct TV.. just go to NBC.Com and select show>Passions and it will give you directions on how to purchase it..pass the word..it’s also showing in Canada on superchannel 13..we can watch passions again online!! I already have it…I just put it on my credit card..

7. muff says

hmm definitly a ploy for DTV. Passions is so missed, and I see now that they are offering it for $19.95 a month. OUTRAGIOUS> We as society shouldnt have to pay for so many different things or high priced digital things just to get what we expect out of normal living. We pay for Cable/satelite/internet/cell-phone. hmm now what’s wrong with this picture????

8. Sally says

I live in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada. I have watched “PASSION” on NBC (Cable) since day one. Is Direct TV going to be available in Canada soon, as when I heard of NBC’s change I called, only to find out Direct TV wasn’t available here.

Is it possible to watch Passions on-line.

Please advise.

Thanks

Sally

9. CHYRRISE LASH says

HI I AM A HEARING IMPAIRED LADY I JUST WANT A CLOSE CAPTION THAT’S WHY I WEANT THE PASSIONS STAY ON NBC TV PLS DONT LET IT BE AT DIRCTV FOTR WE ALL FOLKS DONT HAVE THEM THANKS

10. sarah says

hi my name is sarah and i need to know where i can find passion. d.t.v is not allowed around my naiborhood is the office rules and i don’t wanna move to another aptment to go after passion so let me know another way i can find passion. hurry iam missing alot.