Perception: Season Two Ratings

Perception: canceled or renewed on TNT?Last year, TNT’s Perception started out strong in the ratings but then fell over the course of the season. Will the numbers grow this time or continue to fall? Cancelled or renewed for season three? Stay tuned to find out.

Perception airs on Tuesday nights and there are 14 episodes this time (vs 10 last year). The cast includes Eric McCormack, Arjay Smith, Kelly Rowan, LeVar Burton, and Rachael Leigh Cook.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the Summer 2013 season, the best way to tell if the show will be cancelled or renewed for another season. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can check on how it’s doing.

UPDATE: Perception has been renewed for a third season 15 episodes.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.06 million total viewers.

Reference point: The first season averaged a 0.8 demo rating with 4.24 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Perception TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a third season?

Auntie Em March 19, 2014 at 2:09 am

For once do keep a good, intelligent show…audience should have other options other than those “reality shows” that is just garbage. Give viewers the chance to discover this show by advertising, and more marketing…because hinestly a lot of people does not even know that this show is even on air..

Charlotte Metz March 8, 2014 at 10:47 am

I love this show!!!! Please keep it!!! I am 71 and frankly I’m sick and tired of watching everyone and their dog have sex on every program!!!!! I like the intrigue the story like reading a good book. Great actors. Don’t ruin it by putting the professor in bed with the agent!!! Please $!!!!!

Jeremy Brunette March 5, 2014 at 8:25 pm

The first season was incredible. Second was.. meh. The reason the views have dropped is because they stopped the growing relationship between Daniel and Kate. All of the romantics in the viewing list are now not interested, since it hurts to see Kate getting back together with Donnie.

carol swinyer March 3, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Love the show. With so much crap on, leave one show for me to look forward to.

N. January 28, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Love this show! It’s interesting, yet hard to find. Thankfully, I have it programmed into my DVR. They just show it so inconsistently it’s hard for anyone to stumble across it. If TNT supported it, this show could have a following comparable to “Downton Abbey”!

Patti January 27, 2014 at 10:21 pm

Please keep this show! I suffered the loss of House and cannot think of losing another sexy Dr.

Kathleen Crisp November 23, 2013 at 6:07 pm

I found this show very interesting and could hardly wait for the next episode. \I have already purchased season 1 & 2. \I agree that there has been very little next to no advertising for the show. Scheduling may also have a major part in the ratings.

It was very very thought provoking and informative. Often we have a tendency only see the negative and not the positive elements or the work arounds. This program should definitely be renewed.

Janet October 29, 2013 at 8:20 am

Thought-provoking! I recorded the 10 shows this past summer and started watching them recently. I am now a big fan and this show definitely needs to be renewed. What does it take to keep quality shows on the air??

Steffi September 3, 2013 at 4:41 am

what happened to the other 4 shows that were supposed to air of season 2?!?! I can’t find anywhere where they said they are cancelling them, yet I see where they were added, and considering it’s renewed for another season I would think they wouldn’t be cancelling shows for THIS season…. someone please tell me where t

admin September 3, 2013 at 6:08 am

The four remaining episodes are expected to air later this year or in early 2013.

Alicia August 8, 2013 at 11:56 am

I just found about this series, and love it… Renew it please!

Michael H Hamilton August 1, 2013 at 10:04 am

I too find myself among the ranks of the “Perception” fans, and I’m proud to say so. Please, please keep the show! It’s clever, well written, and well acted. It’s unfortunate that the viewership is down, but I wonder if that is due to less advertising for season two than for season one? It was only by chance that I was able to catch the season opener this year!

Barbara July 25, 2013 at 4:05 pm

I think this is an incredible show! I love it!♥ please please please dont cancel.

Roy Pendergist July 24, 2013 at 1:21 am

I am also a huge fan of this show. I think the writing and the show is better this year than last year. I hope they keep it.

Jl July 23, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Just found out about this detective show this season. Very impressed. Great actors, love Eric McCormick’s character and the other actors of the team. I really like that the storyline embraces members of society that we meet in real life, but usually don’t get good characters in television unless they are “the bad guys.” Really enjoying the latest one, when the detecting that falls into the virtual world that so many people spend much of their days in. Check out this show if you haven’t yet.

Gaia Di Lorenzo July 3, 2013 at 10:15 am

I love the show soooooooooooooo much! Please reniew it!!!!! It’s amazing.