Revolution: Season Two Ratings

Revolution season two ratingsLast season, Revolution was the highest-rated show on NBC but the ratings fell throughout the season, even with The Voice as a lead-in. What will happen now that the show’s been moved to Wednesdays? Will it see a third season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

Revolution revolves around the Matheson family and others who live in a world where there is no longer any power. The cast includes Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Giancarlo Esposito, Zak Orth, David Lyons, JD Pardo, Stephen Collins, and Elizabeth Mitchell.

5/9 update: NBC has cancelled Revolution after two seasons and 44 episodes.

5/22 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

For comparisons: The first season of Revolution averaged a 2.6 rating in the demo and 7.21 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Revolution TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for third season?

Sandy May 9, 2014 at 10:54 pm

I’ve been following Revolution from the beginning and can’t wait for each episode to air. I was shocked to read that it was being cancelled. Big mistake! Please reconsider cancelling it.

WARNING NBC VIEWERS May 9, 2014 at 9:02 pm

NBC LOVES TO CANCEL SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biancha May 9, 2014 at 6:15 pm

WHY. I am from the Netherlands and over here there is no Revolution on tv. I google online for a stream to watch Revolution. Downloaded so much junk to see the show. Now I finally have, NBC CANCELLED THE SHOW.

Tomi Davidson May 9, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Please please don’t cancel Revolution.

Anita May 9, 2014 at 6:05 pm

My hope is you will renew this show. One if the best on network TV. Record it every week. Good mix of sci fi and end-of-the-world concepts.

Damien May 9, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Love the show please dont cancel it

michael sanderson May 9, 2014 at 3:03 pm

I haven’t missed an episode, watch it mostly on my computer. every time I find a show I like it seems to get cancelled. Please don’t cancel this one too.

Maripretasky May 9, 2014 at 10:39 am

Please renew Revolution! This show is a different concept than a lot out there. It is my favorite show. I was ask to track my shows by NEILSON RATINGS, but that week was the winter Olympics! I felt cheated! Now I really feel Revolution might be cancelled because of circumstances beyond their control. My vote is to renew!

Mechille May 9, 2014 at 10:05 am

LOVE Revolution!!! Please don’t cancel it like you do every other good show!!!

Gene May 9, 2014 at 9:34 am

my family loves this show and will probably be watching more ABC if NBC takes it off!

Tina #GFYSBelle (@Twlightgrandma) May 9, 2014 at 9:24 am

I want Revolution renewed,Please,this is the best show by far on Monday nites,the writers and characters are Awesomesauce,shows that have already been renewed on NBC can’t hold a candle to Revolution.It has brought to mind something we have all thought about (even if not admitted) ,”What happens if the power goes out..for good”

Tina #GFYSBelle (@Twlightgrandma) May 9, 2014 at 11:49 pm

I meant ta say I watch it on mondays(DVR),

Dawn May 9, 2014 at 8:24 am

I’m going to be soooo disappointed if they do not renew Revolution. I can’t wait for the next episode every week. I started watching this show during episode 10. I had the flu and seen these on the prime time TV on demand. I watched all 10 shows in 2 days, I was hooked in the first 25 minutes of episode 1. Love this show, please renew!!!!

Danny Cermelli May 9, 2014 at 4:05 am

Bad ass show. ….I hope they’re not getting cancelled. .. that would be a huge disappointment

Shayne May 9, 2014 at 1:53 am

Shayne May 9, 2014 at 1:48 am

Please renew Revolution. There are few things my wife and I enjoy on TV anymore but we never ever miss an episode of Revolution. For us it is a must watch. Love it so please renew it.