Suits: USA Series Renewed for Season Four

Suits season fourUSA Network has renewed Suits for a fourth season of 16 episodes. They will begin airing sometime next year.

Starring Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams, the legal drama is currently in its third season. The 10 episodes that have aired so far have averaged 2.93 million viewers, down from season two’s 3.6 million. The remaining half dozen episodes are expected to begin airing sometime in January.

In addition, series creator and showrunner Aaron Korsh has signed an overall deal with Universal Cable to continue working on Suits and to develop new scripted series.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear that Suits will be back for a fourth season? How long do you think the series should run?

24 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. donnie says

This is the first year I, started watching Suits, I just look forward every week to a new episode, Can you please post the date for the next showing..I am very eager I hope it starts back in Jan.2014

2. Bill Hayman says

The TV show Suits is one of the very best shows I watch. I will welcome them back early 2014, and look forward to seeing Suits again.

3. Janalyn says

I LOVE Suits! Am eagerly waiting for the final eps of Season 3 and hope to definitely see a season 4! Run it until the story lines just don’t work anymore then the bros go off into the sunset together. 😀 There’s very few Bromances on TV these days that work. This is one of them! 😀

4. says

I am a fan of Suits from Season 1 to 3, never missed watching the series even if its a re run. Im inintrigued of the intellectual banter between Gabriel Macht, Patrick J adams , Jessica and even Louis Litt. The characters are all good and truly entertaining.

5. Anonymous says

I love suits
    It really good to have an intellectual show without all supernatural and violence yet engages you and makes you think and draws you in to watch episode after episode

6. Kate Fredericks says

It took them long enough. If I, for a moment thought this excellent, possibly best show, on TV today was under threat of not being renewed, I would have lost sleep and organized a petition! Ignorance is bliss! I thought renewal was a no- brainer!

7. vp44 says

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I love that show and most especially the whole cast and I hope it goes on for a long, long time!!!