Taxi Brooklyn

Taxi Brooklyn NBC TV showNetwork: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 25, 2014 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Chyler Leigh, Jacky Ido, James Colby, Jose Zuniga, Jennifer Esposito, Bill Heck, Ally Walker, and Raul Casso.

current TV show

TV show description:
This police dramady follows Detective Caitlyn “Cat” Sullivan (Chyler Leigh), a tough woman who’s hell-bent on finding her father’s killer.

She’s demoted to foot patrol after some reckless driving, disobeying orders, and personality conflicts. Cat meets taxi driver Leo Romba (Jacky Ido) — a highly skilled driver who’s a charming French African from Marseille.

After realizing that Leo lied on his immigration forms, Cat offers him a deal — in exchange for lending his driving skills and taxi, she will help Leo with his immigration problem.

In order to stay out of prison and avoid deportation, Leo agrees to partner with Cat and quickly becomes her personal driver, consultant and friend. They race through the streets of New York solving cases and trying to uncover the mystery behind her father’s murder.

Other characters include Captain John Baker (James Colby), Detective Eddie Esposito (Jose Zuniga), Doctor Monica Pena (Jennifer Esposito), FBI Special Agent Gregg James (Bill Heck), Frankie Sullivan (Ally Walker), and Ronnie (Raul Casso).
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Taxi Brooklyn TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Rainna August 12, 2014 at 9:04 pm

I love it! It’s a can’t miss!

Judy August 11, 2014 at 5:46 pm

Love Taxi Brooklyn! Hope it continues!

Nancy August 11, 2014 at 1:42 am

I did like it until they started making comments about President Bush. What has he got to do with anything about this show?! Why don’t you start dropping random comments about the stupid mistakes Obama has made ? No, that will never happen .
I could care less if it is canceled or not, I will no longer be watching this program .
The whole premise is pretty stupid anyway, who ever heard of a cop being toted around by a taxi ?! And the taxi driver knows more about police work than the so called detective.
Ugh! It is pretty unrealistic !
See ya…dumb show !

Judy August 10, 2014 at 5:24 pm

I really like it! It’s different and fun, and gets better with every show.

LeAnn Kelldorf August 7, 2014 at 10:30 pm

I LOVE IT!! And I don’t usually watch night time tv. But I’m hooked!!!

Jeniffer August 6, 2014 at 11:17 pm

Please don’t cancel it!!! It is a really good show!!!

Linda August 3, 2014 at 3:30 pm

I really like this how. If I now that I am not going to be home to watch it, make sure that I program the DVR. I sure hope hat this show will be renewed.

Ro July 28, 2014 at 8:51 am

absolutely love this show!! it’s a breath of fresh air and yet, still deals with crime. love the interaction with characters… keep it on!! thank you!!

Keevin July 27, 2014 at 2:03 pm

We like it

Keevin July 27, 2014 at 2:01 pm

I like the show. It is similar to USA network buddy shows. Of course anything I like gets cancelled. So net execs disregard this post.

Rosie August 17, 2014 at 2:38 pm

Seems everything I like gets cancelled, also……lol. Hope Taxi Brooklyn comes back next summer, as it’s a very good show. However, it is a summer series so it most likely won’t be on more than 10-13 weeks.

Joseph Jeffrey July 25, 2014 at 8:21 pm

I love the show hope you bring the show back that would make my day

Drew July 24, 2014 at 3:02 pm

This is hands down THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN AIRED ON TELEVISION. I can’t imagine under what circumstances some executive believed the production, the acting or anything else about it was even close to good enough to air. Routinely beg friends to watch it, just 10 minutes I tell them, just so they can see how awful this show is bc there are no words to accurately describe this train wreck. Only thing I can figure is that maybe there is a hidden genius mind behind the network broadcasting it in hopes that ratings go through the roof bc ppl are tuning in to witness it for themselves. Just almost has to be some sort of ploy/joke. Would literally be close to impossible to make a worse show. And the network runs it twice a week for maximum exposure!

shari gordon August 2, 2014 at 10:57 pm

You are out of your mind. It is one of the best shows on tv. It is up there with Rosolli and Isles, SVU. What and the hell are you smoking.

Linda August 3, 2014 at 3:32 pm

I certainly do not agree with you. I do enjoy watching it.

Aniye July 24, 2014 at 11:06 am

Why are some so down on this show? With all the insane, crazy and degrading things on tv now, this is a brief relief. Also one gets to see NYC scenery. Love my man Jacky Ido. Hope the show stays for awhile.

Dino July 23, 2014 at 10:26 pm

I can’t believe they let this show on air. I kept on thinking are they serious? Who is writing for this show?! I watch the episode where they chase this 10 year old boy who stole the cab n fled. Cop n Driver follow by forcing some random driver to give up their car. After the 1/2 mile chase in traffic, the boy gets out, Cop n Driver come out too, and all that is said to acknowledge what just happen was Driver calling the boy a “little rascal”. That’s it! Seriously!

Horrible writing! I feel like I wasted an hour of my life by. I want it back! Will NEVER watch this show again.

Jack July 23, 2014 at 10:11 pm

The pilot episode is TERRIBLE… but as the series continues it actually becomes a more intriguing story. Acting improves every episode and so does the music (note: the music in the first episode is awful).

Kind of a cliche story-line with the whole “avenging my fathers death”… but it is a bit more interesting that the avenger is a girl.
Re-new it just to see where it goes.