The Rachel Zoe Project: Renewed for Season Five

Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo renewedBravo has given the go-ahead for another season of The Rachel Zoe Project. The cable channel has ordered an unspecified number of episodes but the previous three seasons have had eight installments each.

The last episode of season four aired back in October 2011. Season five is expected to bow sometime in 2013.

Here’s the Bravo press release with some additional details:

BRAVO MEDIA GOES BANANAS FOR “THE RACHEL ZOE PROJECT” AND GREENLIGHTS FIFTH SEASON

NEW YORK – September 5, 2012 – As Fashion Week begins, Bravo Media announces another strut down the runway giving the greenlight to the fifth season of the hit docu-series “The Rachel Zoe Project.” Rachel Zoe has evolved from being a successful celebrity stylist into the Rachel Zoe brand. Her business has exploded and now includes accessories, apparel and more. Rachel has doubled her team and now has employees in New York and Los Angeles to keep up with her ever-expanding business. In her personal life, she is settling into her new Los Angeles home with husband Rodger and little fashionisto Skyler, who is now a walking toddler. Will her family grow as quickly as her business? Rachel proves that not only can she go “bananas,” but can have her cake and eat it too. For more information, visit www.BravoTV.com and follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BravoPR.

“The Rachel Zoe Project” is produced for Bravo by Executive Producers Ken Druckerman, Banks Tarver, Angie Day, Rachel Zoe, Derek Wan of Left/Right Productions, and Executive Producer Charlie Corwin of Original Media.

Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and was the first television service dedicated to film and the performing arts when it launched in December 1980. For more information, visit www.BravoTV.com. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BravoPR.

What do you think? Are you a fan of The Rachel Zoe Project series? Glad to hear that it’s been renewed?

Karen Miller March 6, 2013 at 9:34 pm

I haven’t decided yet if I am going to watch her this season, she is arrogant and her husband is just as bad. I guess if she quits her whining and complaining about everything I might give it a shot, only time will tell.

Cai January 18, 2013 at 1:08 am

I love the reality of it all…good and bad. I feel I know what kind of person she really is. Egotistical but vulnerable..great style and I love learning about her real life…glad it’s back

Agnes de Gournet October 12, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Why is this woman on TV? Better yet why is BRAVO on tv. This channel is vapid, stupid and innane. Bravo was supposed to be about art, performace, design, taste, not shows about tacky wannabees and talentless hacks. I wish Bravo would create a show that shows the design business in Europe, the real design business. Not this crap about a sour faced dresser. Honestly once cable tv allows one to select which channels you want to watch (Which Fios has said they are considering) I will drop Bravo.

Marie October 6, 2012 at 2:53 pm

I look forward to every new season of Rachael Zoe! To cancel this would be so wrong!!!
It is very entertaining !!

Lori September 14, 2012 at 4:21 pm

I love The Rachel Zoe Project.Her passion for fashion is amazing.I learn so much about designers.Thanks to Rachel, I can now identify many designers.

Agnes de Gournet October 12, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Lori, Pick up a copy of Vogue at your local bookstore. You will see ads from real designers Rachel Zoe is not a designer. Her clothes and related accessories are manufactured by Li and Fung. Li and Fung is the major supplier to Walmart Stores. Li and Fung is known for knocking off other designers work and having slave labor in China slap products together. Why is it that Bloomingdale’s wasn’t succesful with Rachel Zoe’s designs? Becuase the stitching, fabrication and materials used were all subpar. The designs at Bloomingdale’s from Rachel Zoe can’t compete with the quality of what the store offers in every department. The Rachel Zoe quality is what you will find at Walmart, not Bloomingdales.

pat September 8, 2012 at 6:37 pm

Most women like watching all the glamour, it’s just fun,
light entertainment. It also has been fun watching them
evolve as parents. Cut the “crappy” comments.

Tate September 8, 2012 at 6:24 am

Why is this crap renewed?

lillyk September 6, 2012 at 3:59 am

I pray this new season is devoid of craziness & spats w/ her ever-suffering husband.I DO love her fashion sense!