White Collar: Season Five Ratings

White Collar season five ratingsAiring on USA since 2009, White Collar has been a successful staple for the cable channel. However, the ratings have been coming down. Will they fall low enough for the show to be cancelled or will it be renewed for a sixth season? We’ll have to wait and see.

On White Collar, a con man (Matt Bomer) and an FBI Agent (Tim DeKay) form an unlikely aliance to solve crimes. The rest of the cast includes Willie Garson, Tiffani Thiessen, Marsha Thomas, and Sharif Atkins.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — usually on Fridays.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.46 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The fourth season averaged a 0.9 demo rating with 2.96 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the White Collar TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season six?

Len May 12, 2014 at 4:21 pm

The show has had a good run. They should tidy it up for a 6 show finish with Peter rewarded for hard work and going to DC. Neil should be released from the ankle bracelet and go find the red head insurance lady in Europe. The rest can just fad away into life in NYC.

Duane August 24, 2014 at 1:27 am

You’re right but sad to see it go.

snowing101 March 16, 2014 at 11:21 pm

I look forward to this show, often watch the same episode multiple times because I enjoy it so much, and just can hardly wait for each upcoming episode. I can’t imagine tiring of the show at any time but please return with a full season. The characters are so well defined that knowing they are safe feels important.

Jeff March 8, 2014 at 7:40 pm

This is an awesome show. It gets a lot better ratings than Psych which should have ended after 7 seasons.

Jackie Bennett February 26, 2014 at 9:53 am

What are you lot playing at. White Collar is the best TV show USA have. You cant let the wonderful Matt and Tim get away, they are a fantastic combination. We need to know what jas happened to the handsome Neal and we dont want our happy couple to be on the edge of splitting. Come on USA or Fox or whoever it is. Get your act together and give us more of my favourite show.

L~ February 24, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Please do not cancel White Collar, it is one of the only decent crime shows left on TV. We watch as a family and have grown to love these characters.

Felicity February 24, 2014 at 6:52 am

Of course White Collar should continue…USA are getting abad rep, they don’t look after their shows…having said that, Jeff Eastin et al need to go back to the roots of the show. I’m not surprised there has been some drop-off of non-dedicated fans…hey, season five was dark! I thought writers were beginning to realise: humour is invaluable. The subject may be dark sometimes, but in war time, people display silly, wonderful, survival humour, and shows need to realise this.

Peter has been such a bastard to Neal this last season, and even El has just shrugged him off, not standing by him when he got Peter out of a definite sentence! And the fact that Neal put up with that makes him look a little weak. So Jeff Eastin and Peter need to get a sense of humour and Neal needs to get back his mischief and all of them will be a lot more loveable.

I believe they could have ten, twelve seasons (and those complex plots must be murder to write and I sympathise, but the fans have some great ideas out there!) but don’t drop them in the deep murky waters of stolid darkness…that wasn’t the show’s appeal, even if you leave Neal and Peter’s shirts off ALL the time! (Which wouldn’t hurt, and there wasn’t enough of that!) I’d like to see more of June and Mozzie, too!

I wish we’d at least know, I will cancel my subscription if I hear it’s cancelled, and at least save myself some bucks!

Have some fun, Neal, Peter and especially Jeff!

De Fix February 24, 2014 at 5:33 am

I want a proper end!! Or really what is want is NO end! I can watch these serie for ages, but then there has to come in some new characters. So, please, if you want to end WC make a good full season of at least 15 episodes to end it great. They deserve it!

Marcella February 23, 2014 at 11:04 am

Es una de las más interesantes series que existen en la actualidad, por supuesto que queremos la 6 temporada, y si se comprueban bien los reiting a nivel latinoamerica lo verían, la consideramos extremadamente buena como para que al menos la concluyan como se merece, así que esperamos lleguen nuestros comentarios a sus productores para que se sientan apoyados. Con un elenco magnífico merece un final espléndido así que renovar para la 6 temporada sería concluir con broche de oro.

Marcella February 23, 2014 at 10:58 am

Es un extraordinaria serie, y en latinoamerica pesa mucho los reiting para que los tengan en cuenta , queremos la renovación de la sexta temporada y si con ella deben concluir la serie pues que así sea, pero no que la dejen inconclusa eso sería de verdad muy bajo sabiendo que es una producción impresionante en originalidad, creatividad y visión, con un elenco extremadamente bueno.

jeremy wiz February 18, 2014 at 7:33 am

White collar a great show I love it but there is too much space between seasons. it does deserve a final season. I think some of the ideas are great but its amazing that they can do all these things but cant get off that ankle bracelet. I know how and I know when it actually happened about two years ago to the FEDS.

Mara February 17, 2014 at 12:18 pm

Please renew!!! It’s my favourite show and one of the best series I’ve ever seen! I really love the characters and I think a lot of people would love at least a season 6 so the show has a proper end. I am totally sure that you would make lots of people really really happy with a sixth season!

Wilfred Wong February 17, 2014 at 5:20 am

White Collar deserves a Final Season. It has been an amazing ride, and I understand all good things must come to an end, but not as a mini series. For god sake’s, give a full 13 episode season, and end it! Neil Caffrey and Peter Burke deserves it.

MJO February 17, 2014 at 9:27 am

Actually.. a full season of White Collar is 16 episodes.
I agree WC needs a proper ending.. I would love at least another two seasons.. but if they decide to end it, at least give us a season six, so the characters we love can have their proper goodbye.. they can’t end the series like they did!

gg February 15, 2014 at 2:01 pm

It is the best show on tv. Most show to much violence. there is sought of that in our daily lives. I want to find out what happens to neal.

Mrs.Caffrey February 15, 2014 at 12:36 pm

RENEW, RENEW, RE-F*CKING-NEW!!!!
White Collar is my favourite show, and that this requires any discussion at all about renewing is truly shocking. This show is clever, unique and entertaining- better than the mediocre (at best) shows they’ve been releasing recently. The cast, crew and storyline is perfect- this should be a complete no-brainer!! If this show is cancelled (*crossing all fingers, toes and limbs* that it won’t be!) than I have lost all faith in humanity…

Gayle Lynn February 14, 2014 at 10:52 pm

Renew, There should be no doubt. The writer is one of the best on TV. The actors are also perfect. Don’t change a thing, this show is great. Please don’t cancel another show that is entertaining only to replace it with cheap reality garbage. If I want reality I can step out the door. I like TV shows to entertain and keep us on the edge of our seats. That is what this show brings. Thank you and keep the good work coming.