NBC is ready to play. The network just announced the summer 2019 premiere dates for Hollywood Game Night and The Wall.
Season three of The Wall is coming to NBC on June 20th at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Meanwhile, season six of Hollywood Game Night resumes on July 11th at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Guests include Derek Hough, Jameela Jamil, Kal Penn, Sasheer Zamata, and more.
Read more info from NBC below:
· Premiere: Thursday, June 20 at 8-9 p.m. ET/PT (one-time episode at 9-10 p.m. on June 20 as well)
· Last season “The Wall” averaged a 1.2 rating in adults 18-49 and 6.0 million viewers overall in L+7 Nielsens, including season highs with the show’s Feb. 5 season finale. That telecast rose in L+7 Nielsens to a 1.6 in 18-49 and 7.2 million viewers overall to match the highest “Wall” rating in 18-49 since Feb. 21, 2017 and generate the show’s most-watched episode since Jan. 24, 2017.
· “The Wall” is the fastest and simplest game with more than $12 million on the line every night – and up to $3 million on a single heart-stopping drop. At four-stories high, “The Wall” was built for one purpose – to change peoples’ lives in an instant.
· LeBron James, Chris Hardwick, Maverick Carter and Andrew Glassman executive produce.
· “The Wall” is a collaboration between Glassman Media and SpringHill. “The Wall” was developed by Glassman Media in conjunction with CORE Media and produced in association with Universal Television Alternative Studio.
“HOLLYWOOD GAME NIGHT”
· Premiere: Thursday, July 11 at 9-10 p.m. ET/PT
· “Hollywood Game Night” most recently aired the night of NBC’s 2018 “Red Nose Day” special and captured a 0.9 rating and 3.8 million viewers overall in “live plus seven day” Nielsens. During the show’s most recent full season during summer 2017, “Hollywood Game Night” averaged a 1.1 rating in adults 18-49 and 4.7 million viewers overall in L+7, for a jump of +38% in 18-49 and +1.6 million persons or +50% versus the show’s spring-summer averages for the prior year (0.8 in 18-49, 3.2 million viewers overall).
· “Hollywood Game Night,” hosted by Emmy Award and Golden Globe winner Jane Lynch, returns for a sixth season with a variety of actors, performers and familiar faces, including “The Good Place’s” Jameela Jamil, D’Arcy Carden and Marc Evan Jackson; “World of Dance’s” Derek Hough and NE-YO; “This Is Us” stars Chris Sullivan, Jon Huertas and Susan Kelechi Watson; “Superstore’s” Ben Feldman, Colton Dunn, Lauren Ash and Nico Santos; “American Ninja Warrior” hosts Matt Iseman and Akbar Gbajabiamila; and “NBC Nightly News” anchor Lester Holt as well as Amanda Seales, Joel McHale, Kal Penn, Laverne Cox, Rob Riggle and Sasheer Zamata, among many others.
· Sean Hayes, Todd Milliner, Michael Agbabian, Dwight D. Smith and Michael Binkow are executive producers.
· “Hollywood Game Night” is produced by Hazy Mills Productions, Mission Control Media and Universal Television.”
What do you think? Are you a fan of Hollywood Game Night and/or The Wall? Will you watch the new episodes?