ABC Announces 2011-12 Season Premiere Dates

Pan Am TV showThe alphabet network has revealed the dates for their fall season debuts. Several shows will kick off with special double-sized installments — The Middle, Modern Family, Grey’s Anatomy, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and newbie Last Man Standing.

You may also notice that Shark Tank is missing from this list. Word is that season three of the reality series has been delayed until mid-season.

Here are the details from ABC:

ABC ANNOUNCES FALL SERIES PREMIERE DATES
ABC announced the following Fall premiere dates for the 2011-2012 season today. All times listed are ET.

Friday, September 16
10:00 p.m. “20/20″

Monday, September 19
8:00-10:00 p.m. “Dancing with the Stars”
10:00-11:00 p.m. “Castle”

Tuesday, September 20
9:00-10:00 p.m. “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show”
10:00-11:00 p.m. “Body of Proof”

Wednesday, September 21
8:00-9:00 p.m. “The Middle” (special one-hour premiere)
9:00-10:00 p.m. “Modern Family” (special one-hour premiere)
10:00-11:00 p.m. “Revenge”

Thursday, September 22
8:00-9:00 p.m. “Charlie’s Angels”
9:00-11:00 p.m. “Grey’s Anatomy” (special two-hour premiere)

Sunday, September 25
7:00-9:00 p.m. “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” (special two-hour premiere)
9:00-10:00 p.m. “Desperate Housewives”
10:00-11:00 p.m. “Pan Am”

Wednesday, September 28
8:30-9:00 p.m. “Suburgatory”
9:30-10:00 p.m. “Happy Endings”

Thursday, September 29
10:00-11:00 p.m. “Private Practice”

Sunday, October 2
7:00-8:00 p.m. “America’s Funniest Home Videos”

Tuesday, October 11
8:00- 9:00 p.m. “Last Man Standing” (special one-hour premiere)

Tuesday, October 18
8:30-9:00 p.m. “Man Up!”

Friday, October 21
8:00-10:00 p.m. “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” (time period premiere)

Sunday, October 23
8:00-9:00 p.m. “Once Upon a Time”

What do you think? Which TV series are you looking forward to seeing come fall?

Anonymous July 23, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Not listening to your viewers to keep all the great shows will cause you to lose more and more viewers from around the world.

Bye July 2, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Pure TrAsh!!

Jake July 2, 2011 at 12:53 pm

ABC cancelled The Gates,Scoundrels,My Generation,The Whole Truth,Better With You,Mr. Sunshine,and my entire Tuesday night lineup with No Ordinary Family,V,and Detroit 1-8-7.At least I have The Middle,Modern Family,Cougar Town,Happy Endings,and Rookie Blue to watch.I was gonna watch Charlie’s Angels,but now I’m not even going to waste my time anymore with new shows,I’m just gonna watch my already established shows that are on ABC.

Why June 29, 2011 at 11:54 am

ABC, what are you showing that is worth watching? Nothing that makes me want to tune in. Maybe next year.

Bruce June 29, 2011 at 9:07 am

Since ABC has CANCELLED many of my favorite shows in the last few years (LIFE ON MARS, V, DETROIT 187, FLASH FORWARD), just to name a few, I won’t be watching anything but Castle and Rookie Blue. Regards from somone over 49 to all the networks, you know what you can kiss.

Jeff June 28, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Excited for Pan Am. And always happy to have The Middle and Modern Family back!

spike2121 June 28, 2011 at 10:39 pm

I hate that u cancelled brothers and sisters

Kat June 28, 2011 at 2:05 pm

I miss V! Oh well, at least they’ve still got Castle. And I’ll be checking out Once Upon A Time and Pan Am (but not the awful Desperate Housewives that airs between them!), which keeps the number of shows I’ll watch on this network at three (the cancelled V and No Ordinary Family rounding out that number for last season).

angela June 28, 2011 at 1:52 pm

I’ll only watch two of the shows in that whole lineup…Castle and Body of Proof, otherwise none of the other shows even catch my eye and a waste of my time to watch.

Ole Vizer June 28, 2011 at 8:41 am

HEY!! Where the heck is my Cougar Town???!?!

admin June 28, 2011 at 9:33 am

Ole Vizer » It will be back mid-season.

kevin June 27, 2011 at 11:16 pm

Stupid getting rid of both Off the Map and V

The Blue Rose June 27, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Sorry ABC but you have lost not only my viewership but also that of a lot of others. I pledge not to watch anything on your network but my soaps. Your decision to cancel my soaps was a bad one and I do not support you!