Cancelled or Renewed? CBS TV Shows Status [2/26/13]

cbs-television-showsHas Vegas been cancelled? When will CSI: NY be back? How many episodes of Golden Boy are there? Has The Job been canned? How many episodes of The Amazing Race are there this season?

Below, you’ll find a list of CBS’ recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings and how many episodes have aired (if any), click the links in the middle column.

Click here to see if there’s a more recent CBS list or, to view past lists.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO & Cinemax | Showtime & Starz

Two and a Half Men 10 (23 eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet
Under the Dome 1 (13 eps) series debuts 6/24/13
Undercover Boss 4 (13 eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet
Unforgettable 2 (13 eps) season debuts 7/28/13
Untitled Baking Series 1 (7 eps) series debuts 5/29/13
Vegas 1 (21 eps) returns 3/19/13, not cancelled or renewed yet

What do you think? Which CBS shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

47 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. onetuffgoob says

Yeah, CSI Season Finale in Februrary? Trying to kill it off? Person of Interest — don’t you dare touch it! It’s freakin amazing.

2. Jan says

RE: VEGAS
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON’T CANCEL VEGAS! I love this show, please don’t cancel. I revolve my whole life schedule around VEGAS!!! Tonight is 2/26/2013, I just ran in the house all excited to watch it at 9:00PM. It is not on. some show called golden boy is on instead. Some of us have really pathetic lives and one show (VEGAS) is all I live for. I’m hanging on by a thread, please don’t cancel. I love this show, there are some many good stories left! PLEASE. PLEASE DON’T CANCEL!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU!!!! I know this is a patheitic plea, but it is such a good show!!!!

3. Kayleenwardner says

We have truly enjoyed the Vegas program. Please reconsider. As I watched the replacement I was so disappointed. CBS has far surpasses other channels this season; please keep up the programming we have seen.

4. SusieKay36 says

Don’t cancel Vegas. Love the show, love the fashion, love the characters! The Mentalist is your best show, Vegas is second.

5. Sonja Stinnett says

Hawaii Five-O, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, CSI, Person of
    Interest, NCIS, NCIS Los Vegas, Vegas, Rules of Engagement. Please keep all of these! Been watching most for years….would like to continue! Thanks!

6. Carolyn says

I would like to see the following renewed:
    Elementary
    Person of Interest
    NCIS Los Ang
    Mentalist
    Good Wife
    Criminal Minds
    Big Bang Theory

7. Virginia says

Why everytime a good show is on they cancel it. I hate those half an hour shows Broke Girls, Met your mother, Bang theory those are dumb show taking up space. Vegas was the best show noe you bring on some stupid Golden boy. I remember before reality and so many sitcoms you use to get a good movie Sunday and monday night. Now nothing but reality and dumb sitcoms. Who make these decisions as to what stays on?

8. Chuck Lewis says

Elementary A+
    Person of Interest A
    Rules of Engagement A

Others are A too but, these are the 3 I’m afraid that are in danger. Keep Them!

9. Ken says

I love Two Broke Girls and Mike & Molly, because they’re my favorite shows on CBS, and I have faith in CBS that they will renew both of my favorite shows for another season, so I can see what will happen on the next episode.

10. THazenstab says

CSI NY season finale was way too early. I don’t like Golden Boy and not to many other pilots sound that promising. I wish they would just leave things alone.