Cancelled or Renewed FOX TV Shows [2010-11 Season]

BonesWith the networks constantly changing their primetime schedules (or at least it seems that way), it’s hard to keep track your favorite TV shows. If a series hasn’t been on for a few weeks or months, does that means it’s been cancelled? What TV shows have already been renewed for next season? Well, here’s a quick cheat sheet that can help. It’s a list of all of the regular FOX series that have aired or are expected to air during the 2010-11 season (that’s roughly June 1, 2010 to May 31, 2011).

Using this list you can tell where your favorite FOX shows stand; how many episodes are in the current season, when they’ll be back and, of course, if it’s already been renewed (hooray!) or cancelled (sorry!).

If you can’t find a particular FOX program on this list, it may have been cancelled last season (2009-10) or perhaps the one before (2008-09). For a list of cancelled shows from all networks, you can go here. It may also be possible that we missed something so feel free to let us know in the comments below.

Here are updated listings for all five networks: ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC

TV shows Current/latest season Status
  America's Most Wanted 24 (26 eps, aired) cancelled (now occasional specials)
  American Dad 6 (19 eps, aired) renewed for season 7
  Raising Hope 1 (22 eps, aired) renewed for season 2
  Running Wilde 1 (4 of 13 eps unaired) cancelled
  The Simpsons 22 (22 eps, aired) renewed for season 23
  So You Think You Can Dance 8 (unknown eps) airing, not cancelled or renewed yet
  Terra Nova 1 (13 eps) delayed until Fall 2011
  Traffic Light 1 (13 eps, aired) cancelled

Last updated: June 30, 2011.

You can see the FOX network’s 2011-12 schedule here.

Here are listings for the other networks: ABC | CBS | The CW | NBC

What do you think? Any surprises on the list? Which FOX shows do you think won’t be on the list next season?

Kathy March 15, 2014 at 11:51 pm

The Finder is one of the best shows I discovered on Netflix recently.sadly, we just finished watching episode 13 and wanted to research how to find more episodes. How could Fox cancel this show?..
It is so rare to find a show worth watching but this definitely was. If anyone knows how to help bring it back or where we could find other episodes please let me know. I think ending this show is wrong! I hope they bring it back!

Rhonda October 14, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I was hooked on the show “Alcatraz” that was new mid-season last year. I am extremely upset to find it won’t be back this season. What can be done about that? I would be all for ridding the airwaves of all the stupid “REALITY” shows – Survivor, Amazing Race, etc. ,As well as shows like The Simpsons, Family Guy, and so on. I believe that the U.S. Is basically a nation of decent, moral, honest people, but we’ve allowed an extremely liberal media to dictate what we watch and lead us to believe that’s what the “majority” of Americans want. I’ve got news for you – it is not. Most people just turn off their t.v. rather than complain. Well, I’m complaining! Thanks for listening.

Margaret Larson May 14, 2012 at 11:02 am

A couple of my favorite shows on Fox have been cancelled I am very disappointed.

Human Target is one of those. I looked forward to the uniqieness of this show.

I didn’t see House on the list but thought I read that it was cancelled. Please tell me it’s not so.

Christie May 12, 2012 at 10:06 am

What’s the name of the show that comes on (Thursday i think) after American idol about the little boy that doesn’t speak but writes numbers? The boy and his dad are memorable but i guess the title of the show isn’t. I really like the show but wish it were all in English. I think having to read what the actors are saying in another language, on the bottom of the screen is a turnoff. Keep the show, but in English.

admin May 12, 2012 at 10:20 am

Christie » Touch. It’s been renewed. The current FOX list is here: http://tvseriesfinale.com/?p=20693

Christie May 12, 2012 at 9:25 am

I’m glued to the TV when American Idol comes on and watch them religiously and vote. I’m also glued to Bones. I like Lie to Me, and So You Think You Can Dance. Occasionally I watch Hell’s Kitchen (I like the star as he’s really nice, saw him on Letterman).

Family Guy and Simpsons turn me off.

I like the music on Glee but the plot suks.

Beth April 18, 2012 at 12:50 am

Please see if there is anything about Alcatraz being renewed hopefully. I only watch four shows this season and it is the best of the bunch! Thank you.

Rock March 27, 2012 at 3:32 pm

What is wrong with FOX? After just a few weeks they have cut My Teenage Daughter from their schedule. Rumor has it that Breaking In may not be too far behind. We need to save our sitcoms. The prevalence of reality shows on Tv now is horrific. Don’t watch them and never will. “Daughter” had good writing and capable stars and Breaking in has Megan Mullally, need I say more? Let’s stop the insanity and budget saving reality shows from becoming all we can watch on TV. Keep our sitcoms alive!

jes March 16, 2012 at 9:05 pm

I wish that you would find A way to bring back prison and 24 to of the best shows ever.

Nana February 13, 2012 at 9:34 am

Keep coming with the eposides of Bones, love the show.

Leah February 8, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Not sure if you “officially” know this yet but:

admin February 8, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Leah » Yes, thanks. The current season page (2011-12) has been updated: http://tvseriesfinale.com/?p=20693

gary December 2, 2011 at 9:29 pm

lie to me, human target, good guy’s gone and yet bob’s burger and the clevland show are still on who is in charge over there someone one’s nephew a monkey could do a better job no wonder you keep losing in rating’s I hope some other station buy’s the right’s to these show’s and put’s them back on maybe ION or CW one can hope they have done it before and been successful. and do not forget to read AL’S comments above he covered the other show’s

Ken May 14, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Yeah, fox.. Notorious for cancelling the wrong shows.

The one that lives on in infamy for me…”Firefly”
Who did that one?..Joss Whedon..doesn’t he have a huge hit with the Avengers right now.

Al October 31, 2011 at 12:55 pm

So cancel a well written and acted quality show like the Chicago Code but keep a show that is demeaning and racist among other things like The Cleveland Show. It’s sad that Americans are so interested in such mindless crap. Yes, it’s entertainment, but it has NO redeaming qualities. Yes, it’s good for laugh, but at what expense? This show, Family Guy and others like it are indicitive of why a lot of people, especially those in their teens through twenties really have no boundries. The nuclear family is crap. The erosion of traditional households and families is why this country is in an economical and moral/ethical tailspin. We continue to push the envelope with everything, exposure to almost anything is perceived as acceptable; and while TV is not responsible, it is a telling indicator of the sorry state we are in. Parents need to wake the hell up and start parenting again. Think about what you watched as a kid and tell me you weren’t influenced at all by any of it. Who were your hero’s? Do you try to live up to them? Adobt any of their traits? Now imagine your child’s hero being a member of the Jackass crew. Need I say more? Sorry for the rant…

L.Scott October 30, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Im disapointed to see Human Target canceled. This show was real life drama unfolding and protection being needed by Chance. Last season left us waiting to see the new episodes and my DVR has been set to record them but they are no more :( Can you plz find a way to renew this show? Thanks :)

Janet October 29, 2011 at 6:16 pm

You’ll keep ‘American Dad’ and “Family Guy’ on, but cancel AMW? Shame, shame, shame on you. Those shows are absolute trash. AMW is accomplishing something. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!

Selena October 21, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Love love LOVED The Chicago Code. It was cancelled months ago and I still miss it. The acting was great, the story lines were suspenseful, its cinematography was beautiful. This show should surely be brought back or moved to another station.