Heroes: Greg Grunberg Still Believes the Movie Will Happen

HeroesIn a recent interview with the NY Post, actor Greg Grunberg said that he believes that a Heroes movie will eventually be made.

The NBC series was cancelled last spring after four seasons and a decline in ratings. Heroes creator Tim Kring has said that he wants to make a movie and would like to keep his fictional universe alive.

Grunberg said, “I think there has to be [a movie]… But I also predicted they wouldn’t just out and out cancel it, so what do I know?”

He continued, “It makes business sense to do something — there’s a huge fanbase that wants some sort of conclusion and I think the actors want to do it. It’s not about making a fortune to come back — we all appreciate the fans so much, I think if the call went out, we’d all be on board.”

What do you think? Will the Heroes movie get made eventually or do you think things are getting more doubtful as time passes?

Brii June 16, 2011 at 9:02 pm

WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH NBC! I SUPPORT ALL OF THE COMMENTS AND WHY CANT NBC REALIZE THAT THERE ARE MILLIONS OF FANS OUT THERE WHO WANT IT BACK?!!?!? WHEN I FOUND OUT THIS SHOW WAS CANCELED I STARTED CRYING BECAUSE I WORSHIP THIS SHOW AND ITS ALL I TALK ABOUT !!!!! IF THEY DONT MAKE A MOVIE IM NEVER EVER EVER WATCHING NO F****** NBC AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Who is with me i. Getting heroes back?!?! I REGRET WATCHING THE PREMIERE TO SEASON FIVE BECAUSE THAT JUST MAKES IT WORSE KNOWING THERES MORE TO IT WHEN CLAIRE JUMPS OFF THE FERRIS WHEEL WITH THE REPORTERS!!!! IF U NBC OR GREG GRUNBERG IS READING THIS YOU ARE IDIOTS FOR NOT MAKING A MOVIE OR BRINGING THE SHOW BACK!!!!!! :’( ALL THESE COMMENTS GET ME ANGRIER AND ANGRIER KNOWING THEYRE PROBABLY GOING TO MAKE ALL THEIR FANS UPSET!!!! DONT MAKE WORSHIPERS OF HEROES LIKE ME BE LIKE THIS THANKS FOR RUINING MY LIFE NBC!!!!!!!!!!!!

casey March 19, 2011 at 5:10 pm

yh plz give us an ending it was a well good show. Just season 5 plz.

anonymous February 4, 2011 at 2:50 am

please give us an ending

Anonymous January 18, 2011 at 6:14 pm

i really really hope nbc makes an eending because so many fans want an ending

Anonymous January 18, 2011 at 6:12 pm

i really wish that it would have an ending

Fuiva Ngavirue December 14, 2010 at 4:44 pm

My favorite series of all time…How can they do this to us, the fans, hello…at least yall can wrap it up for us…at least one last episode to finalize things, make it a movie or an extra long episode, I don’t know, but for goodness sake don’t leave us hangin’…

ah December 6, 2010 at 11:50 pm

If they cancel a wrap up – movie then i think thats a big mistake, why would any one want to watch or buy the dvds, if there is no ending or conclusion… I’m really disappointed, all these dedicated fans, left out in the cold. I would be happy if they would do a big screen movie or just like stargate did those 3 dvd only releases. I think a lot of people would buy it.

Kerry schroeder November 8, 2010 at 10:41 pm

Make the movie the show was awesome my kids and I miss it

Chris October 4, 2010 at 10:54 pm

I stopped watching anything on NBC. There is no point getting even a season deep into any show because you dont even know if your going to see an ending with NBC backing your show.
I hope the Hereos movie comes out, this was my favorite show above any other show I would watch.

Tsveti September 18, 2010 at 10:36 am

Please, don’t cancel the show! It’s my favorite. There is no other show like Heroes

Anonymous September 17, 2010 at 11:29 am

We need something. A movie mini series or even bring the show back.

sailin September 12, 2010 at 10:09 am

We Heroes fans need some sort of closure! Heroes was my favorite show I never missed an episode. PLEASE make a movie or mini series to wrap it up.

Ace_Developer September 7, 2010 at 6:50 pm

There just has to be something to wrap up the Heroes series. This was hands down my favorite TV show that has been created in a long time………

human September 7, 2010 at 4:04 am

Heroes NEEDS an End. There are alot heroes fans in the world what are they waiting for!?

Anonymous September 7, 2010 at 7:22 pm

I cant believe nbc canceled heros. that sucks

raul September 4, 2010 at 5:29 pm

do the movie please i miss the series they left us with a whats going to happen next??