Judge Karen’s Court: Syndicated TV Series Renewed for Season Two

Judge Karen's CourtThere’s order in the court — an order for season two of Judge Karen’s Court. It’s just been announced by the syndicated program’s distributor.

According to THR, Litton Entertainment says that the newbie courtroom show will return with a new season of episodes this fall. It became the number one new first-run strip series on New York’s WPIX and has been renewed by some 57 nationwide stations already.

Daytime viewers may recall that Judge Karen Mills-Francis previously presided over the Judge Karen show. That was cancelled after one season in 2009 and, in many markets, it was replaced by Street Court. When that was cancelled after one season, it was replaced by Judge Karen’s Court with Mills-Francis back on the bench.

In a statement, Mills-Francis said, “After my first show went off the air, many people thought that was the end. But then something extraordinary happened. Several station groups actually lobbied to get my show back on the air!”

What do you think? Do you like to watch Judge Karen’s Court? Is it better or worse than other court shows? How so?

jan price September 19, 2014 at 3:49 am

I love Judge Karen. She does not put up with any crap from anyone. In my opinion IS intelligent and NOT gaudy but is a pretty lady with a beautiful smile. Keep rockin’, Judge Karen!

June Graas September 12, 2014 at 5:20 am

I love Judge Karen, but why all the reruns. Is she not coming back with new trials. I would be sad to see her go. She’s a no nonsense judge which I like.

Fifi September 8, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Never liked her show and thought it’d been cancelled by now. She’s comes off as unprofessional and unintelligent. I just never got the impression that she was a real judge; just seemed unqualified overall. In regards to someone else posting a comment about her judging a litigant’s apparel…she should definitely take a look in the mirror (makeup, hair, jewelry… a bit excessive and gaudy IMO) or consult a professional stylist. Unless some major changes are made, I don’t see her show lasting much longer (NFL=Not For Long!). “Go, Judge Judy!”

miriam burns September 2, 2014 at 9:36 am

Love it, I watch every day!!!

Leslynn wheeler June 23, 2014 at 12:30 pm

I think she can be verbally austere , especially when she told a woman how dare her come in her courtroom dressed like that, she kept deprecating the woman, asking her who she thought she was. The woman was dressed nicely in my opinion, and just hAd a low cut dress on. It’s just the way she hollered at her, and the woman was very respectful. I think she is angry because she is big and the woman was nice and slim, and she couldn’t wear what the woman was wearing. Sometimes she talks to people like they’re kids.

SONNY June 16, 2014 at 2:36 pm

SO WHEN U AXED A PLANTIFF ABOUT SEEIN A DOCTOR THE PLANTIF RESPONDED WITH SHE SAW HER CHIROPRACTOR. YOUR COMMENT…..SO YOU DID NOT SEE A REAL DOCTOR. SHAME ON U

Jimmie Joe June 9, 2014 at 3:35 pm

I love the show

Anita Kay May 15, 2014 at 3:06 pm

Love it … watch Judge Karen everyday!

lovely March 25, 2014 at 2:41 pm

I enjoy watching her show,I watch it everyday.

Felicia March 18, 2014 at 1:01 pm

Dont like her show.She is annoying, does not listen to the litigants, interupts them when they are pleading their case, and just annoying to watch.

Freddie Curry February 10, 2014 at 3:19 pm

I love Judge Karen. She shows great compassion and wise in handling cases. I absolutely love her show!

Gheri January 18, 2014 at 7:27 pm

I. Watch the show, from South Carolina . I love her show. She is down to earth, n have common sense. Great sense of humor! Compassion for people. Keep it real. Love u.

Anonymous January 16, 2014 at 1:12 pm