Last Man Standing: Season Three Ratings

Last Man Standing TV show on ABCFriday’s can be a tough night to attract an audience but ABC’s Last Man Standing survived last season. Will the ratings grow or fall in season three? Will it be cancelled or renewed for a fourth year? Time will tell.

The Last Man Standing sitcom stars Tim Allen as Mike Baxter, a manly man who’s surrounded by family and friends who challenge his conservative ideas. Allen is joined by Amanda Fuller, Christoph Sanders, Flynn Morrison, Hector Elizondo, Kaitlyn Dever, Molly Ephraim, and Nancy Travis.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

4/12 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

Last year comparison: The second season of Last Man Standing averaged a 1.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.93 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Last Man Standing TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season?

christine February 28, 2014 at 11:03 pm

Boring show

Thomas February 28, 2014 at 8:12 pm

Renew. It is one of the best comedies on tv.

Gary February 17, 2014 at 2:54 pm

This is one of the best shows on TV! The timeslot is about the worst you can have, but I watch it every week.

Anonymous February 17, 2014 at 2:51 pm

Keep it going – One of the best shows on.

Sarah February 12, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Love it!!! I really hope it stays on the air. Full of family values, pro-America views, and great acting and comedy.

Bobbie January 12, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Love the show!!! He is so funny and right on.

Jim January 11, 2014 at 11:22 am

I’m sick and tired of Tim Allen’s or his writer’s criticisms of political views different from his, which are right wing and racist.

Mary January 5, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Last man standing is a funny show, and more shows need to include family values, but the little Tea Party political references make it one I turn off.

senus January 3, 2014 at 12:27 am

Last Man Standing is in the top 5% of our preference. They manage to keep their need for “adult” content to a comfortable level. We absolutely love the writing and the delivery, and all the good looking people involved in intelligent situations. Ask what the one show might surpass this – well, really , none!

Margaret November 10, 2013 at 9:57 am

This is one of the only sitcoms I will watch. It is funny, well written and has good family values. I would say it is one of my favorite shows, one my husband and I actually like to watch together.

Claudia Garner October 25, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Last Man Standing is the best sit com I have ever seen. I love it!! It is funny and still teaches family values. It is the only show that is not show that teaches accepting drug and sex, or that it is acceptable to have a dishonest life style. If Last Man Standing is cancelled it think it is time to shut off the t.v. – This is the only show I believe my whole family can watch and enjoy. It also teaches a great history lesson each week. Good for you !
Keep up the good Work – -OH October 25th was the best one yet !! Thanks for mentioning the bible and not making fun of it.
Thanks Garner household

Noel February 19, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Saw the word “Bible” in your post…..now I will never watch it. Thanks!

Damo October 16, 2013 at 7:17 am

Love the dry witty humour, absolutely fantastic

surfffzup October 11, 2013 at 10:37 pm

LOVE THE SHOW !!!!

Toby Dodd September 21, 2013 at 4:51 pm

I’m so happy to see a show like this on the air in this decade. I’m sick of American values going down the trash. This show brings them back and has educated discussions on controversial topics. I hope the liberals and most of media get their heads out of their bums and pay attention. Cheers to ABC.

Tom September 21, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Great show but they air it at the worst time, in Fridays. Like Wtf.